Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War Of Wings (To Join look at description)

Philosofia (played by Philosofia)

(Hi all, I have an apprentice now, read more about Snicker here: http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=13577&p=2#1876085)
Camille lifted her headphones from her nightstand and rested them around her shoulders as Annabeth finished packing. Even if she wasn't planning on listening to music just yet, she had made a habit of picking up her headphones whenever she felt trapped. Music provided that solace for her, so it was only natural that she would turn to her solace in times of despair.

"Yeah, me too," she practically whispered, her lie dripping from her speech.

Gosh, she wished she was bored. She glanced at the time on her phone, hoping against hope that some intangible force would urge the time along to her next class. She did not want to be in this room with this girl any longer. It wasn't personal... but Annabeth had really, really crappy timing.

"Not many," she spoke distantly, "but I have just enough to get me by. The usual t-shirt-and-jeans look goes a long way. I don't care for anything else."
Annabeth (played by caramelkitkat)

Annabeth frowned as she read camilles mind. She wasn't happy with Annabeth being her roommate. This upset her. It also upset Annabeth because she didn't want to make camomile feel uncomfortable. And she was upset now because she was making camille uncomfortable.

She finished the last of her packing and sat down on her bed, pulling out her notebook. She began to draw dandelions. She stopped, chewed on her pencil and then an idea came to her. She drew little dandelion seeds flying through the air. It looks nice and reminded her of the fields behind her house when she was little.
Snicker (played by Snickersnack)

I exited Phi's office and set about wandering the school. Surely there was a tavern or watering hole about. Hopefully one that served pop.

Shortly after reading a map at the office, I headed toward the "cafe". Did that mean they had coffee and those sweet little cakes just my size? I shrugged and made my way down the hall, of course illicitng a few stares. No matter. They'd probably pass me off as one of Philosofia's eccentricities (which I sort of was).

Phi stood up, and went to the teacher's lounge. She placed two Hippocsmpi in the vending machine that stood in the teacher's lounge.
ERROR
Several pop cams fell out. Wow. Phi dismantled the machine and put them back again, somewhat discreetly. However, she kept a beer of roots (That's exactly what u call it in real life :p) for Snicker, and a sparkling blackberry-pomegranate drink for her.

I glanced about (what I thought to be) the cafe and examined the line.

I was convinced I was going to starve before I got to the front of it.

Sighing, I stood patiently, glaring at anyone that dared take their place before me. Within about five minutes I had managed to make it to the front of the line, yet upon making it there, I was refused a meal. Why? Because I was a fox? Species-ist biggots.

I sighed in resignation and looked for Sofia. Surely she could help.

Phi headed to the cafeteria, looking for snicker, and saw him at the front of the lunch line, demanding that even he should be served breakup fast even though he was a mausune. "Epic fail, Snicker. I'll get the cakes made with pans for you," said Philosofia.
|After pancakes|

I kept quiet after the meal. Humans were often startled when they saw animals capable of speech (even though many did), so I resigned myself to curling up at Sofi's arm. Hopefully they'd assume I was a pet of sorts.

(Ima waiting for others to post
)

(Of course.)
Camille slowly began to braid her hair as awkward silence permeated the dorm. Her eyes darted from the braid in her hands to the roommate before her, neither target seeming particularly interesting. Once her braid was finished, she rose from her bed and darted toward the door.

"I have class in a few minutes," she stated quickly. As she said this, she flung the door open, revealing the vacant hallway. "I guess I'll see you later or something."

The door slammed behind her with unnecessary force, urging her forward slightly with a rush of air. Camille didn't know the girl and she didn't care that she didn't. All she cared about was learning about Emil's case years ago, but where to start would be a difficult determination.

She watched her feet moving in front of her toward the direction of the library. She didn't mind reading, so doing some research on the subject could provide her with some answers.

Here goes nothing.

Philosofia headed to her teaching room, and instantly, the mysterious paper objects folded into a boring classroom with computers. "Ah, just in time for programming class," said Philosofia.
Siva (played anonymously)

He yawned and stretched from his curled position on the beanbags. Siva glanced up and noticed the creepy librarian was glaring at him. "Er..um...I'm sorry.." He stood up to leave and grabbed his solar system books he grabbed for Comet.

Siva checked out a few of them and picked up an Earth book also. He thought maybe he'd be able to learn a bit of the many languages, even though Farians had the ability to speak in any language automatically translated from theirs.

Stuffing the books in his backpack, he headed out of the library and to his next class.
Seraphina (played by FroggyGurl) Topic Starter

Ermergursh. So sorry for my absence. No one posts here anymore?
Isobel (played anonymously)

((I went ahead and joined the group :3))

I added some stuff to the webpage! If you guys wanna continue there :3 be my guest!
Comet (played anonymously)

If the rest of you guys wanna continue, join, or restart this role play, go to the group page. Up to you.
Raven Falls (played by Adnachiel)

I'd like to join if no one minds :)

You can join, the group's link is on the first page. We'll be roleplaying there from now on..
Raven Falls (played by Adnachiel)

Seraphina wrote:
You can join, the group's link is on the first page. We'll be roleplaying there from now on..

Okay, thanks

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War Of Wings (To Join look at description)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus