Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War Of Wings (To Join look at description)

Seraphina (played by FroggyGurl) Topic Starter

(Sorry guys...I haven't been replying cuz I've been taking a break...)
Logan Wortham (played by lunan)

Logan heard Rani's screeching--more of a curse than a blessing, his advanced hearing was--and immediately felt the need to go and see what was wrong. The wolf in him viewed himself as the alpha of the school, even if nobody really liked him, and every student here he viewed as a pup. So, naturally, he had a sort of... maternal bond to them.

He jumped up out of his chair, exiting the door from which the noise was coming from, finding himself in the cafeteria. "Oh god," he muttered, his bare fleet slapping against the floor as he rushed over to her.

"What in hell name did... why did he let you... what..." Logan said, a strong of words of disbelief flying out of his mouth. "He's so stupid, stupid stupid stupid stupid... stupid," he muttered, his hands lifting up her sleeves. He'd seen a lot of blood in his lifetime, but this blood was wrong, darker and thicker than it should be. "What are you?" He asked, like it was a normal question. It really was, if he thought about it, in this school, due to all the mutants and hybrids and everything that to went to this school.
Siva (played anonymously)

He stretched and yawned, hopping out of bed. Siva cleaned himself up and dressed in his usual wear, t-shirt, hoodie, pants, and headphones. He grabbed his backpack and slung it onto his back, heading to the cafeteria to get some lunch.

Waiting in line, he picked all possible fish choices (being the fish-sticks he had found and stolen earlier and the -not free- Alaskan white fish filet) and a cookie, then plopped down at an empty table.

Siva munched on his lunch quietly, glancing around for Comet. He saw a flash of her blond hair and grinned when she came and sat down by him. "Sup! How was your first classes?"

Comet growled as she put her tray down. "Absolutely horrible. I don't want to go into detail."

A strange screeching noise floated around Siva's ears, making his hood temporarily turn into one of his magick ones. "Did...did you hear that? Someone's screaming.." Comet glanced at him with concern, and shook her head. "We shouldn't get involved with Earthen affairs.." Siva rolled his eyes. "We're in an 'Earthen' school, with 'Earthen' people, why aren't we involved already? But you do have a point, I don't wanna be part of some drama right now. We gotta lay low."
Philosofia (played by Philosofia)

(Hey guys? I've been vastly ignored in this, even though I legitimately joined. It's upsetting me a bit, and I am wondering if I should leave, because no one seems to actually oticd me in the RP. Should I? Thanks,
Professor Phi)
Siva (played anonymously)

Where are you at the moment?

(OOC)

(I originally was in the restroom putting vitality chains-read post on rani. Now I'm in the restroom being ignored.)
Comet (played anonymously)

"Well, I'm off, I hope this class is more interesting.." Comet stood up to leave, throwing her tray into the trash. She waved at Siva and left the lunchroom, heading towards her next lesson.

Comet heard some commotion in the bathrooms, and peeked in. She saw quite the amount of people in there, so she continued on her way.

"Folding..hmm.." She slipped into the classroom and glanced around. Comet took a seat and waited for the teacher patiently, reading a spell book to pass the time.

(Thanks for noticing me, Comet! Virtual cupcakes to you!
_-_
\_/
Hee he)
Philosofia headed back to her classroom, to find a few students peeking in around it. One had settled in and was reading a book. She opened the door and they flooded in.
-_-_-
"Hullo, students!"
"Hullo, student!"
Well, this was perhaps unfortunate. She had taken the Philosopher's Life Elixir, as all Learnists do, and become immortal to aging at twelve. She was really 314. "I'm your professor, I'm 314 years old. I swear on the Order Of Learnists," she explained. "Now, let's continue. I'm a semi-strict, eccentric type of person. Think of me as Emery Thane or Albus Dumbledore. Attendance!"
"X?"
"Here."
(Etc...)
After attendance, Philosofia passed around stacks of 100 pieces of paper each. "Today, we are studying an introduction to Folding. If any of you are not eager, many felt that way too. Once. Folding is often described the weakest of magics and nothing more than decoration-" One of the students wasn't concentrating, absentmindedly flicking around a pencil. Philosofia folded a piece of paper into a star and sent it flying towards the student-Precisely 1.642 millimeters away. The student yelled and sat up. "Pay attention. And don't forget to take notes."
(Notes later)
"Today, we will learn the basic folds. They are called Preparation Folds. However, folding them will make the result more sluggish," lectured Philosofia. As an example, she folded a Preparation Fold Frog and a regular Frog. The one with preperation Folds sleepily hopped a few steps.
"Now, as your homework, I want as many of these papers folded in the preparations. So you can do it without a micron of error blindfolded. For extra credit, read your Kami Kusudama book and fold an animal of your choice. Also, read the story of "Ted, Bo, And Diz". It'll help with tomorrow's lessons," said Philosofia. "Class dismissed."
Annabeth (played by caramelkitkat)

Annabeth bumped into a teacher, he shakily held out a form for her and then rushed off.
" okay... " she whispered slightly. A bit...confused...

Anna looked down at the sheet and straightened her posture, she began to head towards the dorms and took a small silver key out of a pocket in her jacket, before opening the door.
She hadn't checked out her dorm yet, so she thought it might be better too first before she attended any of her lessons,
Besides. She had a small carry around suitcase... So suitable for walking around with all day..... Not.

She made her way into her room and shut the door behind her.

She heard a rustle of bed sheets and nearly jumped out of her skin, turning around slowly, she prepared to knock whatever the source of noise was unconscious, ( a bit silly really if it had been the wind haha )

There was a girl with two different coloured eyes, ( those stood out the most ) and long dark hair.

" hi. " she said quietly " so we are roommates then... "

She mentally scolded herself, in what was meant to be a facepalm.
Rani (played by DoctorWho_)

"What... What? I- Lsst time I checked, I was human... Jus thtese powers. I'm sure that I'm a human, just this modification of powers." Rani tries to work out an answer. What if she wasn't human? That would be confusuing...
Rani tries to shakily get up, leaning against the wall, but ends but back on the floor. Burrying her face in her hands, she whispers, barley audible, "I should've justed stayed home. I don't belong here. I should go home. Why did the compass lead me here?"
Camille jolted with surprise at Annabeth's appearance in the dorm. Of all the times for this girl to show up...

"Oh," she mumbled, still deep in thought from her encounter with Emil, "hey. I guess we are."

She tried not to look as suspicious as she was of the girl, so she only analyzed her carefully when her back was turned. She seemed innocent enough, but how was she supposed to know what an enemy looked like? Especially a dark angel?

"Um... I'm Camille," she added slowly.

Act natural, she lectured herself mentally. The last thing you need is to gain suspicion.

Camille forced an awkward grin onto her pale face. Needless to say, she looked ridiculous.

Annabeth smiled " hi I'm Annabeth, but you can call me Anna if you want, "
She eyed camille, she seemed stressed about something and the smile in her face looked almost forced.
After a quick scan of her mind she found that she was correct, camille was worried that Annabeth..was a.....dark angel?
What was one of those?
She wanted to find out more when she realised there was an awkward silence lingering in the room.

' stupid stupid stupid! Say something else! '

" you seem stressed about something, are you okay? " Annabeth wondered if she would like to discuss the information she had without looking into her mind again, it would be a bit rude to invade her privacy after all...
Veata (played by caramelkitkat)

Veata groaned and rolled over in her dorm bed, she heard a conversation going on in a room somewhere down the corridor.

" I am so boreeeeddddddddduuuuu " she sighed " meehhhh "

She then sat up and looked around " this place could really use some colour... "
She sighed and reminded herself to go and buy some blue, turquoise, orange and red paint from the shop down the road.

She then went into her bag and started throwing random items around the room before finally pulling out a sewing case, she opened it and grinned as shiny needles,pins, cotton and a huge array of fabric greeted her.

She pulled out a piece she had been working on, a long patchwork quilted patchwork blanket, she had three more squares to go and a trimming before it was finished.

All of the squares represented certain memories from her life, one of the earliest would be when she was playing with a wooden horse that her parents had given her for her fifth birthday, a felt brown horse with black buttons for wheels was on a green square background.

She had even included the flood.... This square consisted of a wave, with two white feathery wings stitched onto the fabric.

This patch she kept at the bottom of her bag, she wasn't going to sew it on until she was comfortable with doing so in this new world without anyone being suspicious... But it was only a square...
Even so, her gut told her not to do it until the time was right.

Veata took out a white piece of fabric and cut out a square, she then took a brown cotton reel and a silver needle.
She threaded the needle and began to do a line of running stitch going across the middle of the fabric and shaped it a little, after adding in more detail using yellow and light brown cotton reels, she had now made what appeared to be Westerfield high school, using green cotton and some more brown, she sewed little trees on either side.

After finishing the square she proceeded to sew it onto the quilt.

Philosofia didn't feel the need to go back to the office. Screw faking importance when you have imaginary paperwork in your office!
She had recently talked to Logan and Nelis about their plans, Logan and Nelis's lessons would be perhaps too exhausting to the mind and body, what good are shaky hands, blurred concentration, and paper? So therefore, she'd left a message for them asking if her class could be the first in the day. (This was based on a 'Teacher's Lounge PM' where we were in an imaginary 'teacher's lounge' discussing lesson plans ;) I remember making a comment on vending machines... 0_0)
Camille blinked rapidly in response to Annabeth's question.

"I'm fine," she spat out harshly. "I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to set up my room. I have a lot of crap to unload."

She climbed up from her seat, her mind searching for Emil's presence as she did so. However, the room was empty of the aura of the dead. She was left alone to deal with Annabeth. Camille could easily handle the dead; the living were a different matter.

"You've ever boarded before?" the necromancer queried evenly. Small talk. Good.

As she spoke, she walked mechanically over to the empty bureau near her bed. She hastily lifted random articles of clothing from her luggage into an empty drawer. She was clearly distracted but she still wanted to look busy.

" uuuhhh... No I don't think so... "
Annabeth said. " then again I would probably know haha, I've only ever slept at home "

She sighed and plopped down on her bed and began unpacking.
Seraphina (played by FroggyGurl) Topic Starter

She headed to her dorm, trying to make sense of the class she was in previously. Seraphina was always bad at origami..

Bumbling along, she opened her book assigned to her and started reading. When she arrived at her dorm she shut the book and unlocked the door, slipping inside. "Baaaggghh..." Seraphina slumped against the wall, yawning. She stumbled over to her desk and face-planted on it, setting her things down simultaneously.

"Worn out.." She pulled out a cookie and started munching on it. Glancing at Veata, she waved and watched her sew on a patch. It looked as if it represented Westerfield. Sera plopped on her bed, resting her head on her palms. "That's really pretty stitch-work." She commented, brushing off some stray crumbs.
Veata (played by caramelkitkat)

Veata grinned " thanks " she then paused and giggled " baaghhhh " she mimicked Seraphina " what's all that about? You sound really fed up "
She tutted and stuck her Tongue out slightly as she missed a stitch.
Camille nodded slowly. Honestly, she wasn't very interested in whether or not the girl had boarded before, but she had to act like she was. Her small hands glided over the top of her bureau once she was finished unpacking. The act hadn't taken her too long since she had done no organizing whatsoever. In fact, her clothes lay in a misshapen mess in her open drawer.

She was quiet for a long time. She had no clue what to say to this girl. First days were always like this. She would say a few words to her roommate, the roommate would respond, then they wouldn't speak for the rest of their coexistence. The remainder of the year would consist of awkward silence, rushed encounters, and mutual displeasure over the other's company.

She glanced at her schedule for the first time since her supernatural interruption. Her next class started in a little while, but she had no motivation to arrive early. Instead, she returned to her bed and sat cross-legged as she watched her new roommate unpack.

Annabeth sighed and flopped face down onto her bed " I'm so bored...." She groaned into the pillow.
She then lifted herself back up again and put the last of her clothes in the big wardrobe was across on the other side of the room.

She made sure there was plenty room in the wardobe for camilles clothes as she unpacked. annabeth. did not have many clothes at all, she had about five T shirts, 3 pairs of jeans, two jumpers and a black cardigan. She also had the school uniform and five pairs of shoes.
This may have seemed like a lot, but in annabeths case, this was not much. She had seen people whom had more than five pairs of shoes ( about 16 pairs ) , and their wardrobe would be jam packed with things like dresses. Ugh she hated dresses so much...

Her clothes filled about 25% of the wardrobe. And she hoped that this would be enough for camilles clothes to fit in too...

She sighed and put the last pair of black shoes in the bottom of the wardrobe. She then sat back down on her bed again.

She chuckled to herself and got a glance from Camille. She then turned to her " how many sets of clothes do you have? I think I have waaay too many "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War Of Wings (To Join look at description)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus