Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War Of Wings (To Join look at description)

Wendy Marvel (played by Nestea)

Wendy placed her pen on the desk and closed her notebook. Her stomach growls loudly. Crap... I'm starving... Opening her door gently, Wendy walks to the lunchroom. But something stops her.

"Is that... blood on the floor?" Wendy asks herself, terrified.

She walked away and continued going to the lunchroom, but all she could think of was whose blood it was. Wendy entered the lunchroom and inhaled the smell of the fresh food made in the lunchroom. She gets a delicious fresh salad with a sweet red velvet cake, then brings her food back to the dormitory. I can't risk eating here, someone might catch me skipping my classes Wendy quickly runs to her dorm and clumsily drops her key. All her attention was on the blood tracks. Picking up the key, Wendy unlocks the door and slams it behind her.

"Blood... Now I'm not so comfortable staying in the high school..." Wendy thinks to herself as se takes a small bite of her salad.
Rani (played by DoctorWho_)

Rani yawms, waking about a half hour later. "Ugh. That wasn't a very good sleep... I think it's time for lunch or something.." Rani changes into a black long sleeved shirt, and a blood-less pair of pants. Yawning again, she grabs the keys to her dorm and walks down the hall, scratching the back of her neck.

She pushes open the door to the cafetiria, to find about a few dozen people inside. 'Well, figures. It's a big school...' Rani thinks. Then she buys a salad and a container of apple juice.

Sitting at an empty table, Rani starts to bite away at her meal.

No one could see her scars; Rani was wearing a long shirt; and she planned on wearing them for the next few days. Even to combat. No. She planned on dropping out of combat. In the first hour of this school, Rani had cut arms and a bloody knife in her bag. Yeah. Defintly dropping out of combat...
Griffin (played by ParadoxicalPhoen)

Griffin walked into the lunchroom. He didn't have much of an appetite, not after that Combat class. He purchased a salad and fished some money out of his pocket. Looking around, he sat down at the only free table left: the one with the girl from combat class. He sat across from her.
"Hi," he said. "I'm Griffin."

"Hi Griffin. I'm Rani. Thanks for offering to help.. I didn't get beat up; I managed to get out of it," Rani says, biting a piece of her salad. Her arms start to burn, making her wince. Staring at the table, she can barley hear the voices in the room.

All the noises are a blur of sound, Rani doesn't realise she's pulling up one of her sleeves to scratch her arm. "Ugh..." She moans, her vision spinning again. "What's up with this spinning?" Rani then whispers to herself.
Philosofia (played by Philosofia)

Philosofia headed over to the Office Lady, less commonly known as the Secretary, pushed up her rectangular spectacles, and asked, "Excuse me, do you know where the professor's offices and teaching rooms are? I'm the new Paper Magic teacher." The Office Lady glanced up from her emails and replied, "Oh, it's you. Welcome, Professor Philosofia. I understand your official title is Genius/Doctor Philosofia, but in order to not confuse the students, would you mind being called Professor for the moment? Also, your office is on (X), and your teaching room is at (Y)." "It would be an honour to be called professor, thank you for your information!" Philosofia-
Wait...
Professor Philosofia headed to (X) to settle down. It was a large, empty space. She opened her suitcase, which contained many things, namely stacks of paper. The others were children's picture books.
|£|Minutes Later|£|
There was a wonderful large, white paper desk in her room, as well as a Senbazuru, pen-holder, overall everything for an office. As well as several Senbazurus, Kusudamas, and many other things that were all completely made out of paper. A large, ornate, paper box contained many more stacks of paper. Book shelves held picture books, long novels, and in general, books with picture. There were also quite a bit of 'boring' books on philosophy and physics. Especially quantum physics. Philosofia sat at the desk, Folding a cat, when she heard a knock come on the door. (Is it the Head?)
Annabeth (played by caramelkitkat)

Anna sits down at a lunch table, she quickly scans the room and crys out slightly as a burst of pain fills her head, it dissapears quickly and she goes back to the person whom if came from.
A young girl called rani,
She looked further into detail, the girl had cut her arms and was suffering from blood loss... She was going to faint if no one did anything about it, but if she went over to help her it might seem strange, so she sent a telepathic message to the boy sat on the table with her, his name was...Griffin.
She put a finger lightly to her temple and accessed his mind, he seemed worried about his friend at the moment.
' your friend is about to faint, she is suffering from blood loss and needs attention quickly '
She bit her lip and waited to see how he would react, if he didn't then she would have to go over and take the matter into her own hands.

Philosofia looked up. She opened the door, but no one was there. Perhaps it was just her imagination.
(Will I actually be acknowledged? ;))
(Moments later)
The teaching room was prepared. It was a room covered entirely in paper and random sketches or words. If you looked closely, the paper was actually a large cube made up of many small pieces of folded paper. A 1-String Senbazuru hung on the door, while Kusudama Balls (Flower balls) with light nestled in the center and paper lanterns made out of a variety of colors gave light. The lanterns would consist of a dark navy one with holes poked in it to represent constellations, to a cluster of white lanterns representing a 'chandelier'. All around the room, owls, ravens, dragons, bunnies, cats, cranes, and many more animals frolicked. Children's picture books (For illusion-No Nellis, I'm talking something else) and origami books were to be seen on the shelves. The most prominent feature about the room was all the paper. There were masses of it under Philosofia's desk, placed neatly where books would be in a bookshelf, and 200 sheets each on every student's desk. Overall, the room had a docile, fragile, chaotic yet seriously organized look.
Veata (played by caramelkitkat)

Standing in the line was boring. Very boring, then again Veata was exited because she was waiting in the pudding line to get Jaffa cakes... Nom.
Who didn't love Jaffa cakes?! No. To be more accurate, who doesn't love Jaffa cakes...
Meh.
A small faint feeling, almost like a buzzing, entered Veatas head and she nearly dropped her tray from shock, she looked around frantically but the buzzing subsided and left her mind altogether.
'Crap' she said ' there is a telepath in the school '
She looked around again and saw an empty table with a brown haired girl on it, she looked back at the Jaffa cakes, grabbed four and put them in her plate before carefully making her way over to the table.

Philosofia wondered why she felt so...
Hungry! That was it! Even the most brilliant of minds can't detect hungry of they're busy. She headed down to the cafeteria, map of Westerfield in hand. At the cafeteria, she quickly grabbed a croissant, English tea, and a salad. On her way back to her teaching room-she still had to fold the 'ninja stars' (To use the common name), she accidentally bumped into a lunch table. (Hi, Ve, Griff, and Anna!)

After her vision finally stopzs spinning, Rani takes another bite of salad. She notices two girls coming towards their table, one of them standing still with her fingers to her forehead. Rani recognized that as a sign of telepathy. Griffin looks confused for some reason.

Hacing her sleeves b=pulled back up, Rani greets the two girls. "Hi! I'm Rani. What's your names?"

One replied as 'Veeta', the other one as 'Annabeth'. Annabeth came over and asked Rani to pull up her sleeves.

"Why...?" Rani questiones, nervous. "Ok..." She pulls up her sleeves, not high enough to show the scars, but enough to show signs of blood.

(Sorry, Rani. Forgot about you.)
Logan Wortham (played by lunan)

Logan had opened his mouth to say something, probably extremely biting, a comment that would probably shatter the girl, but he just closed his mouth again, furrow in his brow as he watched her leave with a slightly confused expression on his face. Afterward, he continued on teaching the class as if nothing had happened, dismissing the tired students after two more hours. It was one of the long classes.

When lunch had rolled around, Logan was relieved. He really needed the food. His werewolf, knowing there would be interaction with intelligent humans--actual adults--nudged the assassin out of control, his eyes switching from a dull green to a vibrant, shining gold. He walked down the hallway, upperclassmen clearing out of the way for him and the others getting pulled out of the way. It was an over all easy walk to the large teachers lounge that stretched for s long while, with a nice industrial style kitchen and about two living rooms dispersed through other places, like mailboxes and copy rooms and even a small dining room, of which Logan was walking to.
Wendy Marvel (played by Nestea)

Wendy left her dorm once again. She was getting bored, especially since the dorms didn't have air conditioning. She was literally melting in there! Wendy wanders around the high school, not sure what to do. She decides to go into the lunchroom and chat with some people. Pushing the door, she smells the same smell of food she smelt before. Most of the tables were filled with chatting, noisy students.
Wendy walks over to a table with a brown-haired girl, a boy and two other girls. Three of them looked a bit familiar. Guessing by Wendy's memory, she thinks that she saw them in combat class.Smiling at the students, Wendy greets them politely.

"Hi, I'm Wendy" Wendy offers her hand.
"No, of course I did not know," Camille snapped toward Emil, the young ghost before her. "How the hell would I know something like that?"

"As a skilled sorcerer, I would expect you to sense it," Emil confided, scratching his misty head with confusion.

"Forget that bit. What is this about me being in danger?"

"These creatures here are not all friendly," Emil explained, "and some must be avoided at all costs. That Gabriel boy seemed safe enough."

"I guess so, ye-" Camille paused. "Wait, how do you know about Gabriel? Have you been stalking the new students?"

Emil smiled slyly. "I'm afraid so, Miss," he admitted. "I just wanted to relive the first-day jitters. I was a student once too, you see."

She nodded, knowing this all too well. She knew from her years of conversing with ghosts that they appeared to her in the form of their body at the time of their death.

This meant that Emil died as a child. As a student.

(Hey, could the Head PLEASE acknowledge my existence? I've even bumped into a lunch table! Surely it's enough... :()

Rani blinks, noticing the woman had bumped into their table, knocking a few stray pieces of lettuce from her her bowl. "It's okay, miss. I bumped into a lot of tables in middle school." Rani smiles weakly, trying to forget about the pounding in her head and the deafness it was causing her. Her heartbeat was pounding through her head, making it nearly impossible to hear anyhting else. "I'm going to... just go to... the sink real quick.." She can barley say this sentence without nearly fainting. Getting out of her seat, Rani walks out of the cafe, shivering, leaning against the wall for support. She can sense she's going to faint...

Entering the bathroom, Rani leans her back against the sink before falling to the ground, passing out from blood loss. One of her sleeves catch onto a piece of metal, pulling it up, revealing one of her cuts. It hold her up, so she's hovering over the ground with her sleeve slowly ripping.
Griffin (played by ParadoxicalPhoen)

Griffin's jaw dropped as the girl talked to him telepathically. "That's... amazing... no, not what you just told me, but the telepathy..." he whispered under his breath. He snapped out of his surprised daze and saw Rani leaving the cafeteria, looking like she was about to faint. Griffin jumped to his feet. "I'll be right back," he said, running after her. She was gone, but he could see a trail of blood that led to the girl's bathroom. Griffin looked at the door, then at the blood, them back at the door, then at the blood. Oh, this wasn't going to be big on dignity. But he had to help Rani.
He ran into the bathroom and saw her passed out on the floor, blood pooling around her. Her sleeve was caught on the sink, revealing a cut that was most likely the source of the blood.
It was the exact diameter of the knives she'd used in combat.
"Rani!" he yelled. "Oh, God, Rani, what happened to you?"

Phi dropped her tray on the table and rushed after Rani, hurriedly pulling out two long oval-linked chains. "Oh, damn. Just... Damn. How did you get hurt?" She asked, while putting a circular chain on each arm like a bracelet. "It's a vitality chain, they should keep your scabs from re-opening for a while," she explained. "I'm also the new Folding professor. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Rani tries to curl up in a ball, pulling her knees to her chin, lacing her hands around her legs. "Help... Griffin... anyone... it hurts... the pounding... it won't stop!" Rani moans, talking to herself. Her arms keep burning, it feels they're on fire. "Make it stop... it burns..." Then she silences herself, but then continues to moan into her knees. Rani weakly lifts her head, her not opening her eyes. "I told you, Griffin... I got out of fighting Mr. DeVare. But I never told you how; by stabbing my arms with the throwing knife..." She whispers, straightening her legs and opening her eyes. Rani's eyes were dark red, the color of blood.
"Griffin? Are... are my eyes different?" He nods. "Shit..." She says.
Camille's brain processed the ghost's warning while her eyes scanned his iridescent form. She had so many questions for him, but she didn't want to bombard him so suddenly.

"How did you die?" she blurted out. She was never good with sentiments. If she wanted to know something, she wouldn't sugar coat it.

"A dark angel," the ghost whispered. "He murdered me in my sleep. I never knew why."

"But you had no powers?"

"None at all."

Camille furrowed her brow. Why would a dark angel attack a human? What threat did they pose?

"What happened to him?"

"He left the school the morning after my murder. The school never found him, so they covered it up with a story of suicide."

He suddenly became very nervous. Emil's eyes darted across the room as if he was anticipating something.

"I have to leave, Miss Camille. Please regard what I said. Keep track of your allies."

"But I have no allies!" she hissed as Emil dispersed into a cloud of smoke.

Allies? What allies could she possibly have? Camille had just gathered the nerve to speak to someone and now, all of a sudden, she was expected to gather allies?

She sat in her dorm room, eyeing the empty bed beside hers cautiously. Anybody could move into that bed. Even a dark angel.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War Of Wings (To Join look at description)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus