Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Who Blew Up My Planet? (Villain Needed)

Jade (played by caramelkitkat)

Jade grinned " heh " she chuckled to herself as her vision was sweeped clean and became slightly darker.
" here fatty, fatty fatty! " she ran circles around X11, giggling like a small child.
Then she spotted something in the corner of the ship, her eyes widened slightly, a light shone from a space in the wall, unknowingly, Jade was staring at the beam that was on the wall.
She let out a small purr and bounded towards it, the cat side of her taking over.

Oop: just realised.......100th post! Woo!
Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

After a while of wandering, Saraxx picked up a familiar scent. It was Jade's. She followed it, eventually finding Jade. She also found X111. She made sure she was positioned in a way that X111 wouldn't be able to see her, assuming he could even see in the dark.
XIII (played by RoyaleX318) Topic Starter

After an few moments of being made fun of he picked out a pattern in Jade's step and punted the cat across the room. "Stupid feline," he murmured taking out his crossbow he attempted to load a bolt into it but the ship shook and was attached onto the larger vessel. They were about to be boarded, great. Making sure the large cube was still in his pocket he squinted his eyes scanning the room for his weapon. "Oh, hi." Velociraptor in the door way, "and here I am without my weapon..."

Saraxx didn't respond, feeling the bile rise up in her throat. She wasn't sure how long until she ran out of gut acids, but figured that she might aswell make this shot count in case it was her last for a couple of hours. She shot the glob, with it hitting X111 in the face. She couldn't tell if it got in his eyes or not, though she certainly hoped it did. Even if it didn't make him blind, it would certainly sting.
Cathy (played by Epic_the_King)

XIII wrote:
((Two comments: can't be human, and why does she have sooooooo many unrelated super powers?))
(Oops, sorry. I might need help with this.)

His eyes had been open studying the dark trying to predict a physical attack when the gunk shot occurred. "Son of a...!" It began to sting before a sizzling sound echoed in his head half melting his eye balls in his sockets. "AHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!" He screamed in pain, he was forever blind. Pilots couldn't be blind, mercinaries couldn't be blind, thieves couldn't be blind. What was he now, "you damn savage!"

Saraxx was satisfied when she heard X111 scream, though was unsure of whether he was faking it or not. Deciding to be better safe than sorry Saraxx darted over to where his crossbow landed. It was faintly visible in her vision, giving clear distortion on the nearly constant blue ground. She picked it up, though wouldn't be able to operate. She headed back out into the halls, grabbing Jade aswell and headed down somewhere else in the ship. She wasn't sure where she was going, and eventually came across the living quarters. She set Jade down and climbed up clinging onto various beams on the ceiling. She knew the ship would be boarded eventually, and was trying to hide in the darkened beams. "Stay hidden. Don't come out to attack unless I say so."Saraxx said to Jade. "Or unless I attack first."She added.

Stumbling around in the darkness he heard Saraxx leave the room. "Coward!" He yelled, eye jelly dripping onto the metal floor, "Our battle isn't finished yet!" But the beast was gone, tears refused to form in his empty sockets and he laid down as the cargo bay exploded. Troops and gun men filtered in as did the warlord. "I should have never accepted this dumb mission, what is even left of me..." Blood dripped from his face as he passed out still griping the locked cube tightly, being the only one to know how to open it besides Roger the human, he still hoped they would not find it. "I will kill that beast, I swear it."

Saraxx kept her grip when the ship shook. She needed to find her arm cannon. Unfortunately the men entering the ship made that task much more dangerous.
Jade (played by caramelkitkat)

" crap are you kidding me?! " jade practically hissed " I don't want to move! Aauughhh.....I think he broke my ribcage! "
She growled, and hoped her healing factor would kick in soon.
Reminding herself to scratch out X11s eyes if she got the chance. Or what was left of them anyway...

The blind man stumbled around his ship as the warlords guards spotted him and captured him. 'Shut down your ships emergency power!' They demanded, 'where is the dark matter?' XIII was lead into the main cock pit area, as the doors opened the warlord's men saw Saraxx and began to fire! Who was the warlord? Who wanted Element Black?? And if he or she found it, what would he or she do with it???

Saraxx let out a loud screech, some where between a bird call and reptillian his. She managed to avoid the gun fire. She yelped, feeling some of it hit and graze her tail. She got behind some cover, lowering herself as low to the ground as she could. She tried to heave up more of the goop, but nothing but saliva and half digested bits of meat escaped her mouth. She needed to get her Arm Canon back.
MetalCast Washington (played anonymously)

A hand raises, commanding the soldiers to stop firing. "Where is the human who blew up my planet?" A voice asked, it was robotic. If the warlord had been any sort of human it no longer was, "and where is Element Black?"

XIII was shoved to the floor near Saraxx and the cat who was still hidden, "human? What the hell is a human??" His tone was realistic with words that were obvious lies. He was still in a lot of pain from the damn acid in his eyes, while he tried to place the pitch of the warlords voice. He sounded like a cyborg but mixed with what? He sounded old as hell, could he really be a human? No way, possibly an alien clone of a human or something of that nature but that didn't much matter at the moment.

Let a cyborg take over the galaxy or side with the freaks that took his sight away? Should he open the puzzle box or could that kill them all instantly? He questioned all these thoughts in his head and figured it was the best idea just to keep playing dumb until the very last minute. That was if it was even needed, he heard gun fire earlier and wondered what state his command room was in now... Oh well, it's not he could steer it anyway in this state.

Saraxx remained hidden. Maybe she might be able to pass as just an animal. Afterall she didn't speak. And she did know occasionally pet owners would dress up their pets. Saraxx slowly poked her head out from the cover. Apparantly this robot guy was from Earth or something.

"Acting dumb?" Red cyborg eyes traced the scales of the creature. "I know you are an intelligent being!" A left arm cannon was pointed at Saraxx, "a blind man can not pilot a star cruiser."

Saraxx tilted her head. Even if she hadn't put on the display of being an animal, she still hadn't been piloting the ship. Saraxx let out a series of squawks and hisses. While she was explaining the situation, no one else on the ship could understand her. Not even translators could tell what she was saying, with her native language being too close to animal calls to be distinguished as language. It also didn't help that her kind were isolationists.

As a cyborg his ears switched comprehension alternators and he understood the last half of what the bird reptile was saying. "Start from the beginning reptile, you say this blind man was a pilot?" The weapon glowed with a series of beeps, "it matters not who the pilot is, where is Element Black?"

The blind man crept until his back was against the metal control center. "I told you we don't have it!" He pulled a hose out of place, it began to his thick cold smoke that filled the room. He stood and began to feel around for the exit, he really wish his ship had escape pods right now... Stupid renovations for more living space. He knocked into the Raptor and fell backwards, "It's you!" His fist made contact with the reptiles face before he fell back towards the floor. He did not see, only heard the people around him scuffling about trying to find the exhaust switch, which they couldn't use because the ship was shut down. "Enjoying the darkness?" He asked half laughing, "Because I'm not!"

By the hood of his cloak Washington dragged XIII out of the smoke, "I know you have the Dark Matter!" Slamming him against the wall, his cyborg eyes were the only things that could see through this smoke. "You have till the count of three to hand over the location of the weapon!" He powered up his arm weaponry and placed the barrel against the man's face, "One... Two..."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Who Blew Up My Planet? (Villain Needed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus