Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Who Blew Up My Planet? (Villain Needed)

Atlas Storm (played by RoyaleX318)

Guy Williams

A lone human sat in a chamber, it was like the worst view you could possibly get at a hotel! Watching your planet blow up. Guy rubbed his eyes, pinched himself, tried to say the alphabet backwards before he stopped at "T" and decided he awake enough yet. "how did this happen?? Who blew up my mother freggin planet!!!" Guy tried to think back to how this may have happened? He was walking threw the woods when something happened? A CAVE! They were looking threw a cave and there was something else, ancient writing... it spoke somehow and... and... it all went blurry from there. "DAMN!" Guy was in a state of shock, was he the only human left alive? comedy was usually the way he coped with situations that seemed too big for him to handle, but this. The whole earth is gone, family (who didn't much know me) friends (who often back stabbed my trusting ass), and... oh how about that cute girl from across the street! His head was scrambling with thoughts, everyone dead, how? Was it him, or was it someone else?? "Where am I?"
Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

An odd looking cruiser, a small one that was obviously classed as "personal transport" landed near Guy. Out of it strolled an odd Dinosaur-like alien. She looked around, with a series of red feathers popping up when she noticed him. The Alien walked over to Guy. "Who are you? Did you do that?" She asked indicating the area in the sky that Earth used to be.
Atlas Storm (played by RoyaleX318) Topic Starter

Guy Williams

"Me!!!!!" He was offended fore most but weirded out at a close second. "Are you crazy, that's my... That WAS my planet!" He pointed at the alien that had lanes in what he thought was a room. It must have been a hanger of some sort. She must have been what did it, she had to be. "You did this didn't you... Wait you speak English?" He was half surprised and his finger drooped. He had no idea what had happened but as evil as humans could be who would destroy there own planet? He wasn't as surprised about aliens, he had always expected there to be life outside of our world... So there was that...

"Yes, I speak english. After a species of aliens visited your planet and studied it they spread knowledge of your language around." Sarax said, before her feathers flared up again. "And no, I did not destroy your planet. My cruiser isn't armed."Saraxx said offended by the accusation. "Just because you lived there doesn't mean you wouldn't destroy it. After all there have been others of my kind that have tried to destroy us and our government." She said, with her feathers still flared up.

Guy Williams

The boy was confused by it all, but he shrugged it off before shifting his attention to the door opening. "What's next!?!" He was mildly blinded by the light coming from the next room. Mist poured out almost as if announcing the entrance of famous 1980's dancer. "A friend of yours?" He asked the dinosaur. The mist faded and he could finally see who it was, another weird looking thingy-ma-guy. Maybe this son of a predator blew up his planet!

((OOC: Here's to hoping someone enters ;)))

"No, it's not"Saraxx said getting ready to attack the stranger if need be.
Jade (played by caramelkitkat)

Jade coughed, her smoke bomb had gone off at the wrong time...last one too...
She sighed and collapsed dramatically on the floor. " noooooooooooooo "
She then looked up and saw she was being watched. She pulled her cap tightly over her head, her tail curled up in its normal place, hiding from view. She hoped she looked human....wait....was that an alien? Ok now she was freaked out.

" oh. Hi. " she grinned sheepishly. " I have a ahem...ship...that I used to get here... Yeah...something like that... " she lied.
She had actually been on board all the time...oh well... Who was to know?

She then turned her attention to the boy who was staring at her. " and I am not a guy " she said huffily

Saraxx tilted ehr head, smelling something off about the human that stumbled out of smoke in front of them, but then again most humans smelled off to her, so she paid no mind to it.

Guy Williams

"Your not human... Damn," Guy was beginning to feel very much alone right now having foggy memories of what had happened. "Who are you?" He gestured behind them, "did you do this??" Rubble and liquid floated separately in all directions as he pressed his hand upon his temple rubbing it slightly. What was she supposed to be anyway, a fox girl rabbit lady? Maybe a werewolf come to eat his heart, or probably an alien of some other world!

Saraxx turned her attention over to the remains of earth. She knew humans weren't exactly loved by the other races in the galaxy, but they weren't hated to the point that someone would destroy their home planet.

( @ Royale ; my ears are hidden. So your statement would be incorrect from the fact you called me a ' fox girl rabbit lady ' I would probably look human to you. But I'll let you make the decision seeing as it is your topic )

Jade looked around and muttered " never seen this room before ... "
She then turned to the boy " nope. I have only ever been to earth once...didn't like it much... Sorry about your planet...erm...exploding? "

Guy Williams

"How many aliens know about my planet!!" If someone was blowing up planets and other aliens were concerned then maybe they needed a team of heroes? But they weren't superman or Thor, and it was probable that one of these freaks killed seven billion of his people!!! "Is this the first time you heard of this happening?"

"A planetary destruction? No. During intense wars some alien races might drop a planet destroying bomb. It also breaks Galactic code." Saraxx said glaring at the debrees from Earth. "That is assuming they actually used a planetary bomb. Do you have any idea how it was destroyed? Was there one big explosion, dozens of small explosions?"Saraxx asked.

( aaaaand you ignored my post. Or didn't respond to it. Never mind... This thread seems kinda pointless and we aren't going in any direction...really...I don't mean any offense...but really..)

Oop: I don't think he ignored what you said. Your character did say that she'd only been to earth once. In the RP I don't think humans are part of some huge galactic empire or group, as Royale's character was surprised by the presence of aliens. and If I didn't know aliens existed and someone said that they'd only visited Earth once I'd assume they're an alien, given the current circumstances.

Saraxx waited for Guy's response, glancing back out to the remains of Earth.

Guy Willaims

"Looked to be one giant explosion... But I don't remember anything else," he sighed. Could this all just be a dream? Faded memories weren't fitting together in the mist of his mind. The cat girl whose ears weren't showing still had a tail, maybe. Which was the reason he thought those thoughts that he thought in his thoughts... As for the reptile, she, or he, or it, seemed to be the more helpful of the two. "What do you think this means? Most humans have no idea that there was even life off our planet!" He glanced back at the rubles, "we were never involved in any space war... That I know of." Little did he know he was the last human, who destroyed humanity?

"Some races in the Galaxy think they're all high and mighty, so they go to pick on less advanced races and claim that they "won" a battle, when the race they attack just has the faintest idea what's going on beyond strange ships opened fire on them for no reason. There's also other races who are incredibly Xenophobic and will declare war just because you have two arms instead of seven. And then there's those nut cases who just destroy stuff because they think it's fun. I have some contacts with a local coalition of aliens who might be able to help. Come on. And you can come to if you want" Saraxx said to Guy and Jade, before walking over to her ship.

Guy Willaims

Memories flicker in his mind, "my cousin..." Guy's Father had died long ago, before the earth was destroyed, and his mother had been spending her time in a rehab instruction. His Aunt however was the only person he could count on, though he never lived with her or his cousin they offered help when they could. "He was with me when whatever happened went down..." Memories flickered once before fading. He was gone without a trace, like everything else in his last memories on the planet. "I don't know," I feel like I should stay," he said realizing how stupid it was. He felt alone, but still at place in this cloud of space ash and smoke.

( sketch, you make a very valid point XD now I'm bored so I might as well blow jades cover anyway. It's not like it's not obvious, you are correct. And Royale I am sorry XD. My apologies. also I'll have you know that Jade, has some similar characteristics to the doctor. And if you watch doctor who then you will know what I mean :) )

Jade sighed and followed Sarrax. " well it's not like I have anything better to do. ". After all, the tuna in the kitchen had run out. So she would either die of starvation...or....well.....die from natural causes? Which would be starvation? Um... Yeah something like that....

Jade dragged herself from her thoughts and clapped her hands " anyway! So... Human race has been extinguished" she dragged guy by his arm and pulled him over " apart from this nice chap over here, so what now? We find out who destroyed this fellow humans planet? Which is rather boring if you ask me seeing as the options are endless. We would have to check the satalite cameras for starters, but then again seeing as your planet just exploded" she gestured to guy " I guess they would have either caught up in the explosion, or would have nothing to orbit around anymore therefor they are drifting into deep space right now which is most likely. "

She out her hand to her chin thoughtfully, before her hand drifted ip to scratch the back of her hat.
" darn it this hat is itchy... Reminds me of straw... I hate straw...do you hate straw? I know horses love straw seeing as they eat it most of the time but it's really horrible and itchy and this hat feels like it and is starting to annoy me. " She shot a quick glance at guy " oh well. There isn't much point in pretending to be human anymore. So I guess I can take my hat off now? "

She threw it away revealing her cat ears. she then let her tail free and it swished happily. " so...what do you want to do? "

Jade had been completely unaware she had been rambling... Again... Then again, so would you if you had been stuck on a ship for three years with no one to talk to.

Guy Williams

((OOC: This is a comedy RP, or at least me testing a comedy RP. Ive done Dialogue only RP's, an RP where it was ok to god mod, I really wanna funny RP but it seems like a battle between trying to be funny and Plot... and neither are really being accomplished. SO OF COURSE THIS STORY IS STUPID, :P thats the whole point, but i thought it may be funny as well. P.S. Of course i don't usually write like this, it is dumb, no offense taken.))

Comedy Test: 1 fantasy & 1 Sci Fi... "The Losers Quest" is my comedy test for fantasy.
http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=13458

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Who Blew Up My Planet? (Villain Needed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus