Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Who Blew Up My Planet? (Villain Needed)

Mars Masterson (played by RoyaleX318) Topic Starter

"Sleeping," he looked at the human designed rocket, "your gonna die, I'm not going with you..." A rocket is very different from a Star Cruiser or a Nova Sailer. They are built only for propulsion and not for battle or for steady maneuvering. "If we take a rocket to a black hole, were gonna get sucked in you dim wit!" He wasn't happy that his ship wasn't ready, this would be a cool mission to go on, but he wasn't into suicide missions.

"If you want to die, use a hover not and a noose, don't use a rocket and a black hole." Death by black hole was the most painful way to die. It used to be the death sentence around these parts but was later altered to a blaster to the brain to save time. "The darkness pulls you apart atom by atom and fills each part of you with a dark presence of loneliness. If you don't die of sadness and fear you will slowly be pulled apart by it's might."

Mars was quiet for a second, "I'm not going to die like that, how about you?" He looked over at the cat, "how about you slave?" Without awaiting responses he raised his voice, "then get a better ship you fools!" This wasn't some quick mission, this was the final chapter in dark matter science. The last spark of Element Black in the galaxy was inside that cube. They had to destroy it once and for all!
Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Pop: I forgot humans weren't part of the galactic community in this rp XD

"I was told this was a standard ship. My other ship is in Docking Bay C. To my knowledge it's still there and we an use that instead"Saraxx said, heading for the entrance. "And for the last time, she's NOT a slave." Saraxx said.
Jade (played by caramelkitkat)

" I SWEAR TO GOD, I am going to freaking lose it with you!!! " Jade screamed.
" Go and release your sexual tension somewhere else!! my name is JADE and if you don't use my name, I will rip out your eyes and shove them down your throat, so you can see my claws when I tear through your neck. AM I CLEAR?! " her eyes flashed dangerously.

It was time for a drink, he took out a flask and took a sip to numb the pain of the hang over that he was suffering. "So is this your Star Cruiser...?" Mars asked looking at the thrusters trying to ignore the cat slaves threats. "How strong are the thrusters? You said it was stollen... Is their any tracking beacons inside???" Masterson grinned showing his only cracked yellow teeth through his white, gray beard. He cracked his tattooed fingers and looked back at Saraxx, "so when do we leave?"

"It may have some tracking devices in it. I didn't have the time to make sure there weren't any. I can however promise you it has strong thrusters. My kind built this ship, and from my experience with a personal cruiser of my people, this one should have no trouble escaping a blackhole's gravitational pull. Though it's not too fast."Saraxx said. "And we can leave as soon as you're ready."Saraxx said.
Jade (played by caramelkitkat)

" Sarrax can I go on board? ~ " Jade asked hopefully
Oop: sorry wasn't sure what else to put...

The group border the ship, "let her come, she'll be good eye candy." The man took the Dark Matter capsul cube out as he winked at her. "We need to head to the Milky Centra if we want to destroy this thing, do guys got a working hyper??"

"I believe so yes."Saraxx said, walking towards the control center.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Who Blew Up My Planet? (Villain Needed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus