Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Who Blew Up My Planet? (Villain Needed)

Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Oop: I'm just gonna go ahead and continue to post with Saraxx and her drunk alien dino-turkey buddy

"What could it have been abducted by?"Saraxx asked. Goracc shrugged. "I can try to narrow the search if you want."Goracc said trying to keep balanced. "Please do" Saraxx said. After a few minutes a list came up on the monitor. Goracc squinted trying to get a better look at the list. "O*hic*kay there's a warlord in this secotr, he has a thing for rare creatures, but not sentients, and even then all his slaves are female because he likes t-"."I don't think I need to hear why he has all female slaves."Saraxx said. "A police report mentioned a Devilonan thief, but don't really know where he's at, just says he's a thief and *hic* devilonan." Goracc read off. Saraxx began to grow impatient, eventually pushing Goracc away to read the list herself. "Simisapien slaver.... Slug warlord.... species of conquering cyborgs.... speceis of conquering emotionless robots....."Saraxx read, summarizing most of the articles that caught her attention. "Alright, thanks for the help Goracc."Saraxx said, heading for the door. The Therizino gave a thumbs up, having fallen over from being pushed aside.
XIII (played by RoyaleX318) Topic Starter

XIII was impatient and ready to leave the ship he had just robbed, "need a new home fuzz ball??" He sneered at her as he backed out of the shuttle and retreated to his own. "Let's fly ROY!" The Ship thrust forward scraping against Saraxx's ship by accident as it re entered the void of space. "Suckers," he smiled counting out his loot.

Oop: If X111 came in after Saraxx how did he damage her ship while leaving?

After a while Saraxx had returned, not really reacting to the damage left on her ship by X111's sjip. She knew it wouldn't compromise the ship in space, and she didn't seem to be upset by the missing items, most of which could be replaced. While she did want to find the thief, finding Guy and figuring out who blew up Earth came first.

((OOC: All happened while u were inside Nebula4. Not crucial to the ship, just another reason for Saraxx to hate XIII.))

A few bites on the human came on the monitor infront of XIII, he headed to a near by moon called Krysis XK, a Zonlore scholar had inquired about the human and XIII thought it would be a better option then to sell him to a Morick Warlord or something like that. "Wake me when we touch down on the moon ROY, I'm going to retire for now..." As the ship raced threw light speed XIII laid his head down for a few hours of rest.
Jade (played by caramelkitkat)

Jade could only watch in dismay as he left the craft,
The creatures Words lingered in her head and she slid down against the wall shivering,
' need a new home fuzzball? '

her home was gone... Where she had once lived... This only just occurred to her. The mother that raised her, dead. Dead and gone, no longer alive and not a trace of her ever being alive either... All gone...

She looked up to see Sarrax entering the ship.
" he has guy " she whispered " that person who just left that was parked next to you, he has guy." her voice became slightly stronger as she spoke, but was also still barely a whisper.

Saraxx tilted her head. "How do you know that? Did you see him?"Saraxx asked.

Jade looked up " when I spoke to him, he said two in one day, first a human now a, well whatever you are. "
" I can only assume that his directions of speech were meaning guy." She said thoughtfully " he also asked if I was a species of earth, which only adds to the suspicion "
She looked down to the ground again, she had a gut rotting feeling that she was human, but also something else because of her greatly different appearance to the many other people who had lived on earth at the same time as her.
She wanted to find out, really and truly if she was part human, but the only way she could do that was by finding guy.
Tyler (played by Epic_the_King)

(I could make a villian. And could my superhero join as well? He's Tyler.)

Oop:I'm not sure a superhero really fits the setting

Saraxx nodded, ectivating her ship and flying out the docking bay.after glancing around some Saraxx saw X111's ship. It was far off but she could follow after it. And she did

A few hours later XIII's star cruiser landed on Krysis XK, it was a planet of beaches all over the planet with exotic jungles on each small island. He landed on a southerly island shaped like a crescent moon and got out. "Stay with the human," XIII said to STM Roy. He got out and headed towards the mansion on the islands beach. A figure moved around inside and he knocked on the door, "I'm XIII, we spoke earlier?" A moment of silence, "Three hundred thousand Credits for the human?"

((OOC: One character per author, and they can't be human. Guy was the only human ""... But if your the villain discuss it with me in PM's first please. I have a plan for the main plot, I need Rogers to create a plot. He is not the villain and will not be in the story for any more then a few posts.))
Rro Rogers (played by RoyaleX318) Topic Starter

The door opened to reveal a man! Another human, but how? A mechanical cyborg leg helped him stand as he shook XIII, "come in please." The man sat XIII down and offered the Devilonan tea, "my name is Rogers, and I am a human..." He smiled looking out the mansion window at the alien ship, "not just any human, I'm that boys, father." Rogers had explained how he had been working on a dark matter weapon to be able to dispose of trash instantly, not just garbage but pollution too. He had made some extra terrestrial friends early on and was using illegal government tech he made a great weapon.

"It was never supposed to be a weapon," Rogers explained, "and as soon as I found out what it could do I hid it..." He then explained of how he sealed it inside his son before leaving earth forever over ten years ago. Apart from Guy he was the last human in the universe. I left him with an alcoholic mother and an abusive step father because I was scared that one day this might happen. "I'm the reason Guy accidentally blew up earth..."

Oop: Kinda afraid to post anything significant XD lemme know if I'm screwing anything up

Saraxx arrived on Krysis XK shortly after X111. She saw X111's ship, landing not too far from it. "C'mon, let's go."Saraxx said to Jade, getting her arm canon and heading out of the ship. She already had a plan in her head. Find guy, find her stuff, disable or destroy the engines of X111's ship if possible, then get off the planet.

Oop: Note, I don't intend for Saraxx to actually free Guy. She might find him, but be unable to get him out, or she mgiht find him and get attacked by X111's robot, or she just won't find him at all. Either way though she wouldn't free guy.

XIII phoned his ship and STM Roy brought the Zero Sub Pod with Guy still frozen in it inside the mansion. "That'll be all STM... So what are you gonna do with your son?" The outlaw asked, "unfreeze him and be a big happy family again?" He was half being sarcastic, the money was wired to XIII's account and he smiled as his droid walked outside.

STM Roy watched as Saraxx's ship landed on the same island as them, 'enemy!' His gears click and a Gatling gun appeared in place of his left arm and rapid gun fire riddled Saraxx's ship! Inside XIII heard the gun fire, "looks like I was followed here..." He scoffed and pulled his dual crossbows out and loaded it. "I'll take care of this, Rogers."

Jade nearly lept ten feet in the air as bullets could be heard from outside,
" Sarrax!! " she yelled, hoping that her friend was okay,
She transformed into a cat, running outside, seeing as this form would be less of a target.

Saraxx lowered herself to the ground when STM starting firing off. She kept low and silently stalked through the brush. She already knew what she was going to do. The Dilopho genes in her came with a unique, if disgusting, trait. Her stomach acids were thick, mucusy, and flamable, it could very easily permanantly blind someone if it got in their eyes, and mommentarily blind a robot if it got in the optic scensors. She could feel the bile rising in her throat as she approached STM, before launching the vomit in the robot's face(Or equivalent of a face assuming it doesn't have one).

Jade transformed into a cat and headed outside after Sarrax, the gunfire seemed to have stopped for some strange reason....never mind anyhow. Didn't matter now.

This form was more stealthy and probably wouldn't get her caught, and was one of her better undercover disguises. The downside was that this form could get distracted easily and it sometimes would take her hours to get bored of a leaf that would be soon ripped to shreds. The distraction of this form was one of her weaknesses, but she wasn't going to let it take control of her this time. Hopefully.

She made her way over to the ship/mansion assuming that guy was inside, and stopped at the doorway as the evil dude came out. He didn't seem to notice her, good.
She then slipped inside, heading up the long hallway until she came to a room with a random black haired guy inside.

Wait...a human? WUT? But if he was a.....wait.......what?

Okay cuteness, please work. Please work!!

She paused and sat down. Before mewing, her eyes going wide. Nope, mustn't go into cat mode, mustn't go into cat mode!!

' please be a cat person, please be a cat person! Please don't be a crazed cycopath who is more of a dog person! '

She mewed again before making her way over to the man, noticing for the first time he had a metal limb, poor guy. Wonder how he lost it...
Rro Rogers (played by RoyaleX318) Topic Starter

"I'm not going to wake him up... I'm going to kill him." The man watched as XIII turned around to face him, the alien looked confused so Rogers began to explain. "If Guy gets experimented on or pushed to the edge of his limits he will accidentally destroy another planet. I need to put him down... and extract the dark matter."

It was all for the betterment of the universe. There was really no other way, Rogers sighed as he examined his son's body. He hadn't seen his son in over ten years, a tear fell from his left eye. But he watched XIII walk out before he turned and pulled the Zero Sub Pod into another room. Outside an explosion meant the end of the STM Roy, must have been a bad reaction with the wiring of the robot and the vomit. STM Roy was gone...

Oop: "Hey I died. What how?! Somebody threw up on me and I blew up :/" 10/10 best death ever

Saraxx was surprised by the robot's sudden explosion. She headed onto X111's ship. She found her stolen stuff, happily taking her possessions back. She continued to wander the ship looking for Guy. After a while of searching the ship Saraxx was bewildered as to where Guy might be. She could clearly smell Guy, but she couldn't find him anywhere.

Oop: How big is X111's ship? I pictured it being somewhat large but I'm not entirely sure XD

XIII saw Saraxx enter his ship, "so it's you is it?" He pressed a button on his wrist and the ship closed, lights shut down and the ship powered down. The outlaw laughed as he pressed another button on his forearm, "welcome to the gas chambers lizard..." As he said this sleep gas leaked from the putter vents of the medium sized ship. Of course this wouldn't kill the reptile but it would be a few hours of good solid sleep for the Dino.

"How about you kitty?" XIII yelled as he examined his dead drone, "did you get caught inside my ship too?" He was sure the human would need a few hours to do whatever it was to get the dark matter out of his sons body. The least he could do is take care of a few stawkers for him.

Saraxx activated the light on her Arm canon, seeing the gas leak in. She swore to herself and held her rbeath heading off to find an exit. After a few minutes of wandering around, Saraxx began to feel the effects of the gas. She noticed she ahd stumbled into the engine room. Thankfully with what she had planned dexterity or balance. She threw herself at the engine, denting it due to her weight. She repeated this a few times, eventually leaving a large dent in the engine, with several wires and tubes sticking out of it. A few moments after that Saraxx passed out.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Who Blew Up My Planet? (Villain Needed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus