Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Who Blew Up My Planet? (Villain Needed)

Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

"Why do they always have to go around pushign buttons? Why can't they just relax and not push any buttons? Is that so hard?"Saraxx mumbled to herself angrily, still chasing the Pod Guy had entered. Unfortunately her ship wasn't equipped with any kind of Grav tech, short of the artificial Gravity in the ship, which was of absolutely no use.
Atlas Storm (played by RoyaleX318) Topic Starter

Guy Williams

One minute guys pod was hurdling threw space with Saraxx on his tail about to save him, and the next minute ZAP! Gone without a trace... The pod was gone, no near planets or ships, just a dust nebula, a giant space cloud. Could a ship be hiding inside or did something happen? Did Guy do this?? A thud as the space pod hit the inside of small ships hanger and the door opened. "Who the hell are..." Guy started to wobble as gas filled the hanger. "Who the..." He fell to his knees, "why are you so blurry?" He asked a blackened figure, the mist cleared as the figure removed his gas mask. All Guy heard as he was lulled to sleep by the mysterious gas was, 'sleep well human, you are mine to sell now...'

((OOC: Guy Williams was just a starting character , this RP will now not only be about "Who blew up Earth," but also about finding the last human! Hope you like it!!!))
XIII (played by RoyaleX318) Topic Starter

After having removed his gas mask he ordered his assistant droid STM-Roy to take the body to a ZSP or 'Zero Sub Pod' for age freezing. The boy would wake up not aging a second. "Now that that is done lets find a good place to sell him!" XIII laughed, he was a Devilonan. His father had been a cop and he was killed by the very government he protected! So Franz also known as XIII, dedicated his life to the bad things in life.

Devilonan's were human like but with red tinted skin, some darker red the others, and two horns on top of their heads. They also had long skinny tails with arrows on the end of them. Franz was a lighter skinned Devilonan, and he almost always wore a hood. He was out to get big money now, he didn't know how earth was destroyed but it was a Galaxy wide event! And the last human would fetch quite a good price.

"Let's get out of this Nebula Roy," XIII said to his droid. "It's time to make bank!" And with that their cruiser sailed out the other side of the nebula from Saraxx and the cat girl's ship. Only leaving them to wonder more questions, like where'd he go? And eventually they'd ask what if he hadn't pushed the button by accident would their ship have been attacked??

Oop: Aright

Saraxx let out an angry Squawk. One minute the escape Pod was there, the next it wasn't. Many ships had Grav beam tech on them, some were even capable of just transporting objects onto them with teleporter tech. Unfortunately if a ship did grab Guy's escape pod there wasn't much Saraxx could do. Her ship was only used for transport not fighting, or tracking, or anything else really. She growled, eventually turning the ship back on course. She'd be able to get help at the space station, once she arrived.
Jade (played by caramelkitkat)

The ship was now still again, and jade looked down into the seat where two newly made claw marks where. She grinned sheepishly and hopped out from her hiding place, transforming back into a...well...cat/girl?

She looked around the ship, out of the glass windows, no pod could be seen anywhere.

" err...well I'm guessing that we lost guy then..." She said quietly, but absent mindedly.

"Guess so...."Saraxx said, obviously upset. First she couldn't keep a planet from blowing up, now she lost the last known surviving member of a species. What next? Would she be "eaten" by Slime Barnacles?

"STM, head for Nebula4," XIII said after a bit, "it's that space station with the 5.45 Credit rocket fuel..." He began scanning his systems as the droid began to fly them towards the station for gas. He couldn't find any good deals on human slaves, most systems hadn't even heard of earth before which made this a bit harder. "How do you think the planet even blew up?"

His droid was silent, as he usually was. A series of beams was normal for the humanoid drone, but silence was common too. "Fine, fair enough," he starred out the window. The last of a species had to go for a good price. Extinction was a popular thing in the darker parts of the galaxy. One warlord upsets another, he just wipes out his enemies entire kind. XIII didn't deal with that kind of buyer though, too risky.

Saraxx's ship landed in the docking bay of Nebula4, a space station, and a very popular one at that. Saraxx motioned for Jade to follow her. She had a very useful contact on this station. One of her own kind as well. Thankfully he was one of the few that didn't look down on hybrids.

Jade sat patiently on the seats that she had now accustomed too, you just had to sit cross legs....in an awkward position...but it worked.

" are we there yet? " she sounded like a three year old child sat in the back of a car.

Suddenly the vehicle came to a halt, and she wondered why until there was a sort of clunking sound as it came to rest on something.

Jade went to look out of the windows and found that they had landed in some sort of space dock? Thing?

She went to look out the windows of the front of the craft and her mouth upturned into a little o at the pure size of the space station.

It was huge...

"You coming?" Saraxx asked impatiently. She wanted to find Guy ASAP before some other alien did and decided to kill him. Or eat him. Or make some kind of creepy war doll otu of him, after killing him. Or worse. IF he was caught by an alien race she hoped he was caught by one of those family friendly ones that consider cuddling with with plush toys was torture or something like that.

XIII pulled his cruiser in behind some slow parking idiot. The creature got out looking like a Raptoral species of some sort. "Set up for fueling," XIII got out and headed over to Saraxx as his drone did the fueling, "how long does it frikin take you to park fang face?" He passed her ignoring whatever she had responded and headed inside. He paid the man at the counter and bought a space oil for his hard working drone. He headed back outside, "and another thing..."

Saraxx continued on, ignoring XIII's comment. She arrived at an elevator and headed up to the third floor.

Noticing that the reptile had gone XIII smirked, "perfect." He whisper to himself as he boarded Saraxx's ship, he was a thief after all. "I wonder what kind of neat stuff u have reptile?" He slipped aboard and started to rummage through her stuff, half believing she was a he. He found a couple credits laying around and continued looking for weapons and more credits when he found a creature. "What the hell are you?" He asked it, "a species from earth perhaps?" He smiled, "two in one day first the human now a... Whatever you are?"

After a few seconds of XIII having found the creature, it's horrible smell became apparent. The smell couldn't be described, but it was definitely worse than a rotting corpse. IT had a vague resemblance to a mix between a ground sloth and a bear, having massive fore limbs with three long sharp claws. It had wolf-like ears and an elongated snout. On Nabia Prime, the creature's and Saraxx's home planet, it was called a Kralos, a species feared, even by Tyrannos. Thankfully for XIII, Saraxx, and pretty much everyone else in the docking bay, this was just a cub. Fully grown Kraloses were very well known for being stupidly aggressive, attacking anything that they thought was in their territory. To add to that they were too stupid to know when to quite fighting, and very powerful. The Cub looked at XIII, being about the size of a Great Dane.

The Elevator came to a stop, with Saraxx exiting it. She wandered down the hallway before stopping in front of a room. "State your identity" A deep metallic voice said in a very aggressive tone. "Saraxx Curat."Saraxx responded. "Identity recognized, access granted."the voice said, having swapped from a deep aggressive male voice to a calm friendly female voice. The door quickly slid open. Saraxx walked in. A small head lazily rose over the large couch in the room. "Oh! Saraxx!*Hic* How you been do'n?"The creature asked. It stood up and waddled out behind the couch coming into view. IT looked down right comical for an alien. It's proportions were odd, starting with the small head. It was pot-bellied, had short legs, and long gangly arms. The comical appearance was slightly put off by the three foot long talons on each of the Saurosapiens fingers. Saraxx let out a sigh. "Alright Goraac, need you to Sober up. Just saw a planet blow up. And lost the last member of its native species."Saraxx said.

Jade had been inside the controll room in Sarrax ship, she had decided to stay because she...was...erm... She didn't want to go outside because of the amount of aliens. That was just an excuse for saying she was frightened.
She had never been a big fan of other alien species, she was not being racist either. Just had bad experience from when she was younger... And even that was a distant memory...

After taking some strange circular looking meat out of sarraxs fridge compartment thingy, she made her way from the controll room into the main part of the small spacecraft.
And discovered two things.

One, there was a huge creature stood in the middle of the craft. It looked upset, as Jade could read animal/alien features like a book. It also looked curious. She could also tell from its expression that it was only young, and hungry at that.

The other thing was a person stood in the middle of the room, or rather not a person, she didn't know whatto call IT.
Not only that, but he was carrying several objects, a lot of which did not appear to be his. And looked like they belonged to Sarrax.
A thief. Great...

She took a bite out of the meat ball thing, it tasted quite nice, much better than her favourite, tuna.
She threw the meat ball into the air, and not surprisingly the beast grabbed it and threw it down into its cavern-like mouth.
It looked at her expectantly.

" sorry bud, no more " she said holding up her hands, the creatures head drooped slightly and she almost felt bad.

She then turned to the thief. " give the items back now, and get out, before I set buddy on you. " she dubbed, giving him a new nickname. " And in case you haven't noticed already, he's a carnivore. And hungry. "

Her tail swished angrilly as she awaited a response from the person thing, or whatever he was.

( I drew a whatchamacallit but I don't know how to upload images :/ )

Saraxx wrote:
After a few seconds of XIII having found the creature, it's horrible smell became apparent. The smell couldn't be described, but it was definitely worse than a rotting corpse. IT had a vague resemblance to a mix between a ground sloth and a bear, having massive fore limbs with three long sharp claws. It had wolf-like ears and an elongated snout. On Nabia Prime, the creature's and Saraxx's home planet, it was called a Kralos, a species feared, even by Tyrannos. Thankfully for XIII, Saraxx, and pretty much everyone else in the docking bay, this was just a cub. Fully grown Kraloses were very well known for being stupidly aggressive, attacking anything that they thought was in their territory. To add to that they were too stupid to know when to quite fighting, and very powerful. The Cub looked at XIII, being about the size of a Great Dane.

The Elevator came to a stop, with Saraxx exiting it. She wandered down the hallway before stopping in front of a room. "State your identity" A deep metallic voice said in a very aggressive tone. "Saraxx Curat."Saraxx responded. "Identity recognized, access granted."the voice said, having swapped from a deep aggressive male voice to a calm friendly female voice. The door quickly slid open. Saraxx walked in. A small head lazily rose over the large couch in the room. "Oh! Saraxx!*Hic* How you been do'n?"The creature asked. It stood up and waddled out behind the couch coming into view. IT looked down right comical for an alien. It's proportions were odd, starting with the small head. It was pot-bellied, had short legs, and long gangly arms. The comical appearance was slightly put off by the three foot long talons on each of the Saurosapiens fingers. Saraxx let out a sigh. "Alright Goraac, need you to Sober up. Just saw a planet blow up. And lost the last member of its native species."Saraxx said.

ACTUALLY!!!!!! The creature XIII noticed wasn't the bear sloth alien , it was a cat who quickly shifted into a cat girl to scold him. The scent of death rose to his nose as she jabbered on about something called a fluff. "I have no idea what you talking about girl..." He said rather confused, never actually even getting a glimpse of whatever was in the storage bay. "But I think I'm going to take my leave, this scent is rather unpleasant!" The man smiled and backed out of the ship running and returning to where his had been parked. Jumping into his ship he hollered at STM to punch it and the craft scraped along Saraxx's as it escaped into space. "What a strange creature-girl," he commented later, "and an odd smell she produced."

Oop:*Is confuzzled* Okee

"W-what?" The drunken alien asked. "I just saw a planet explode, and lost the last member of its species. I need any kind of help finding the alien, and finding out who blew it up, or to let someone higher up know."Saraxx said irritably. The Therizino dropped the oddly shaped purple bottle it had been holding. "*Hic* O-Okay, n-nobody*Hic* panic! I got this!"The dinosaur-like alien loudly proclaimed waddling over to a monitor. "The pod the alien, I think they were called humans, was in just vanished infront of a nebula. I don't know how it did, or where it went."Saraxx said. "Well *hic* The pod disappearing could've been abducted"The Therizino said, he was a surprisingly smart Drunk. Much smarter than he acted on a daily basis.

( -_- okay, so le me get this straight. We have become confused. I think sarrax misread your post firstly which you can't blame her of doing really because I don't think sketch understood you were talking about jade. And now your saying my character stinks because of sarrax misreading your post -_- ( -just in case your wondering I take this offensively- ) can we start over from X11's post?? Because I knew something like this would happen... And by the way, you didn't have to say my character stank. And here I thought you were going to ignore sarrax post completely because you meant different... but I can tell you ONE thing!!! JADE DOES NOT SMELL!!!!!! So please PLEASE can we start over slightly? Please? )

(OOC: HAHAHAHAHAHHA, I didn't say Jade stunk! I said XIII didn't see the sloth bear so he assumed the horrid stench was from the cat girl. Start over then. From XIII finding of Jade.))

( *rolls eyes* but no seriosly. No sarcasm, thankyou :D thanks a bunch :3 and since when was stunk a word? )

A hiss escaped jades mouth, " I am not a human " she growled. " and my species is none of your business "
To be honest, she wasn't sure what she was, she knew she looked human, and was raised by a human mother. But was completely unsure as to what species she was, ( more can be explained in jades profile )
" and pray do tell, " she quoted " why you just mentioned a human " she spat, wondering if this creatures appearance had something to do with the pod containing Axel, and why it went missing.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Who Blew Up My Planet? (Villain Needed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus