Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Who Blew Up My Planet? (Villain Needed)

Mars Masterson (played by RoyaleX318) Topic Starter

The bar keep pointed to a different bar across the street, Mars usually bar hopped all night and slept most of the day when he didn't have a contact to capture. He had crossed over when he filled up his tab. He usually paid it back in the morning before returning later that evening. Mars finished his next drink before stumbling out across the street, it was rather late and he had filled up his second tab that night. "I'll be back in the morning Villic," a grunt told him to get home already, "your a peach you handsome Glemryder brute."
Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Saraxx nodded, thanking the Bar keep before leaving. She saw a man walk out of the bar. "Uh, excuse me. Have you seen somebody named Mars?"Saraxx asked.

"Nah, but when you see him tell him to go screw himself!" The man chuckled, "he turned me into an alcohalic." The man struggled to pull one of his arms into his sleeve, his thick metal fire arm dangled at his belt. A three shot revolving hand cannon, one shot could throw you from one side of the galaxy to the other... Metaphor of course but it was really a blast to fire. "What would u say to this Mars fella? I'll pass ya," Masterson hiccuped, "ya message along for ya."

"Oh... well when you see him again tell him some Devilonan wanted me to give him something."Saraxx said, turning to leave,

"Tinny Bopper?" Mars looked up at the stars, "I thought the night sky got a bit darker, he wouldn't give you my name if he wasn't on his death bed." He eyed the cat woman, he wondered how old she was. A slave for rent perhaps? He'd inquire about her availability later. "Is Red gone or going?" He looked back down at Raptor, "guessing by the sky he's dead, but you would be surprised how close you can get to death before she takes you." Even if XIII wasn't dead yet Mars probably wouldn't make the trek to see that red skinned bastard unless he was on the same planet.

"I believe he is dead. He did get torn in half."Saraxx said."Are you by chance this Mars person?"Saraxx asked, tilting her head.
MetalCast Washington (played anonymously)

Nothing had come up in the scans on the planet but one of the men had picked up the tracer on the ship Saraxx stole. "Berias huh? What a dump of a place..." The cyborg paused, "but it's our only lead, prepare for hyper jump!"

"Sure, hold on a second," Mars touched Jade's hand, "how old are you little slave?" The man spelled of booze and old pizza, he was in his fifties and had a large flat beard rolling off his face. "Maybe you and I get a drink later?" The man tugged the hand a bit harder, "I've got a Star Phoenix, fastest ship this side of... Something that has another side." He released her from his grip irrelevant if she had been trying to pull away or not. "So Red," Masterson attempted to focus or the raptor, "what did, where's the item you talked about?"

"She's not a slave"Saraxx said, Comm Feathers flared out slightly. "And I was told you can destroy this. Or that you'd know how to hdie it or something."Saraxx said, holding out the Dark Matter box.
Jade (played by caramelkitkat)

A low growl escaped jades mouth, she was speechless. Who did this person think he was? Her fingernails began to turn darker and grow longer but she quickly calmed herself down before she ended scratching this guys eyes out. That would be fun.
A smirk played her mouth of she thought of him screaming in pain but she pushed the irrelevant thought to the back of her mind. And was thankful for Sarraxx answering for her.

Mars was silent for a minute, looking over the box with his eyes, "I'm going to assume that is dark matter in it's purest form..." He chuckled, "no slave girl is worth this mess." Mars laughed a bit as he turned and began to walk away. He half thought it was fake, his hand rested on his gun incase they were assassins or people searching for an item similar to the one they may be pretending to be holding... Man was Mars drunk.

"I guess..."Saraxx said, looking down at teh box. "Hey! Take it, I don't want it!"She said following after Mars. "I was told you were the only person who knew what to do with it or how to destroy it. You could atleast tell me how to destroy it too."She said.

Meanwhile Jade was having a prep talk with herself. She had an empty bottle in one hand, and was trying with all her power not to throw it. Slave?! Who did this person think he was?!
Colourful language went off in jades head like a minefield.
She threw the bottle at Mars.

Oop: you can't protect your character all the time mwahaha. Plus...you just made jade really really pissed.

A photon burst shattered the bottle in mid air, "huh ha, funny little slave aren't you?" Mars lowered his weapon and pointed his finger at the box. "Concentrated Dark Matter is known as Element Black," Mars explained, "it's like a seed for a Black Hole... Open and close one anywhere in the universe." You could hold entire planets hostage, but Mars felt it best not to tell that to complete strangers. "Black holes can't be destroyed, but this isn't the first time Element Black was out on the streets." He grinned a big half drunken toothy grin, "I destroyed it last time, so why not do it again?"

((OOC: Protect my characters all the time? Two of them are dead... And one of them had their eyes melted out by Saraxx before he was torn in half. Protected all the time, your a funny cat.))

"Again, she's not a slave."Saraxx repeated. "So you will destroy it?"Saraxx asked.

" before I destroy you. " Jade mumbled under her breath, before grinning and returning back to her normal personality.

"I would but my ship is having some work done," Mars stumbled a bit. "Do you have a... One of those, damnit... STAR CRUISERS!!!" He help up his finger, turning to the side he vomited on the side walk. Turning back to the two of them he wiped puke from his shaggy beard. "Tell me what docking station your at and I'll meet you there around noon tomorrow." He hadn't yet heard an answer to learn if they even had a star cruiser but it was very rare to find someone who wasn't a Star Pilot on this rocky little sattalite of a planet.

"We're in Docking Bay B"Saraxx responded. She glanced down at the dark matter box. "Or we'll be in Docking Bay B. I'm going to have to get a new cruiser in case the war lord my current ship was stolen from tracks us here."Saraxx said. "Also I think it might be best if you hold onto this. If that warlord finds us It might be best for us to not have it."Saraxx responded.

Mars kinda zoned out and walked away with the cube, "noon..." He hoped he would remember, but upon arriving at his motel he passed out and woke up around one thirty in the afternoon. After checking out he found the cube in his pocket and remembered he had told someone about being at docking station B at noon. By the time he got there it was nearly three, "he folks, were we supposed to meet earlier? I forgot." He laughed a bit before coughing a bit of blood up. Masters in approached the ship.

Saraxx glanced over at Mars. She was next to a ship, clearly human in design. "What took you so long?!"She asked, angrily approaching the man.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Who Blew Up My Planet? (Villain Needed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus