Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Who Blew Up My Planet? (Villain Needed)

XIII (played by RoyaleX318) Topic Starter

XIII heard the meowing before the cat got to Rogers on the inside of the mansion. "Got ya." A Sleep Bolt was placed into the cross bow and he fired one right at the cat. He smiled as it hit it's mark, "I wonder how cat tastes?" He reached down to pick up the beast before his fore arm began to beep. "Engine Failure?" That reptile must have done some tampering... "Fine if that's the game you want to play!"

XIII headed over to Saraxx's ship and was at it again in a matter of an hour the engine had been removed. "I'll just use yours then," he smiled pushing a button on his cruiser. The gas was filtered out and XIII placed both unconscious creatures in a laser holding cell. After using the parts of Saraxx's ship to fix his own he headed back into the mansion. "Just came to say good bye, took care of those freaks for ya..."
Rro Rogers (played by RoyaleX318) Topic Starter

The man was in the mansion's basement, a metal cast coffin on his table. In the last few hours he had finished the procedure and gotten his son ready to be buried. "Thank you," Rogers said. Back in the day he had become a space pirate, doing whatever it took to survive, but now that he had finally done right with his life he was forced to end his own sons life.

"Thank you for bringing me my son back, but I do have one more thing... A favor," be fore XIII could respond Rogers pulled out a cube and handed it to the outlaw. "You may be an outlaw but you seem to have some sort of moral code... Please take this to the Galactic Goverment Rotary..." He explained how it was dark matter without a conduit. And that in the wrong hands it's power could destroy any planet, and maybe the universe.

"Dark matter in a form this pure is known as Element Black," Rogers had a lot to think about. He didn't want to have to do the task of taking this dangerous thing so far away. The Rotary was at the other side of the Galaxy! "Please, don't sell it, don't lose it, and most importantly don't open it!" The box shook a little before becoming still again. "You don't have to be a bad guy mr. 13..."
Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

After a while Saraxx woke up. She hissed when she noticed she was in a laser holding cell. She looked around the room, trying to figure out a plan on how to get out.

XIII had agreed to deliver the old mans cube of death for an extra hundred thousand credits, he was no hero, just a business man. The ship was now off the planet and on it's way to the G.G.R. What was left of Saraxx's torn apart hunk of metal was taking up the entire loading bay of XIII's ship, his was a fairly large ship but not that big. It's speed was definitely affected by having the extra couple tons on board.

A security camera zoomed in on the prisoners, "hey folks!" A voice from speaks above echoed, "how did you sleep? Well I hope!" He wasn't gonna tell them about the errand because... They were HIS prisoners. Maybe he'd try to have a bit of fun with them. "I can only let one of you live, you two can decide which one of you I will fry!" He shut off the speaker and began to laugh, he was a bad guy but not that cruel, this would be funny.

((OOC: You can bust out now, just need to have some villain steal Element Black and threaten to use it lol.))

After a few seconds the camera's view suddenly obscured. Saraxx had launched another stomach loogie at the camera, making it nearly impossible to see out of. If the stomach acid's were left there the camera would eventually stop working because of the damage that could be caused. Saraxx then turned her attention to the laser emitters along the floor that went up into the ceiling. She opened her mouth, allowing a small amount of her stomach acids to leak out onto the floor. Assuming the laser emitters had the same amount of effort put into the wiring as the robot from earlier, the wait for the lasers to shut off wouldn't be too long.
Jade (played by caramelkitkat)

Jade was unwillingly changed back into her human form, she turned to see blood leaking out from her shoulder, crap.
" hey Sarrax? " she said weakly, amusement in her voice. " I got shot! " she giggled.
Taking her cloak from around her neck she tore a long strip of fabric off and placed it on the floor.
" um...anyone know how to take an arrow out? Do I pull it out...Orr...."

"What?"Saraxx asked, having not paid attention to what Jade said. She noticed the arrow/crossbow bolt(Which ever you prefer because I believe a cross bow was used). "Uh, pull it out I guess?"Saraxx said unsure of what to do. Her kind never used bows, spears, or the usual kind of age-less projectile weaponry. They never had a need to, especially when taking the fact that many of her kind had natural weapons built into their mouths, hands, feet, tails, heads, stomachs, etc.

The acid was fried away by the lasers the floor unaffected, but one of the glass heat inhancers broke shutting down only one of the many lasers. There was no way anyone could fit through such a small gap. Not a Dino alien, not a girl with cat ears, not a cat.... Well maybe a cat, maybe, just maybe a cat could slip out. The bolt slid out nice and easily, this was not an attack bolt ment to mangle the girls shoulder muscles, it was just a bolt with a sleep capsul on the end for sedation.

XIII sighed, "my camera, stupid Reptile..." He pushed a button and STM Roy entered. XIII had a full supply of extra parts for the drone laying around. He had built his ship sturdy, but bought a very cheap robot. "Go check the holding chamber and make sure all the lasers are I place still. I don't think that acid could break them, but go there just in case." The robot fell over, and XIII sighed putting the ship on auto pilot. "I gotta do everything myself."

"Think you'd be able to get through?"Saraxx asked Jade. She knew someone would be coming down eventually, so she had to conserve her acids, they didn't just come back in a matter of minutes. It would take a good few hours for her stomach to refill, and she had to conserve what ever was left should she need to spew it at someone or should she need to digest something.

" heck yes! " Jade grinned, she then paused and cringed looking over at her shoulder.
" um...one sec... "
She wrapped her hand around the arrow, pulling it out sharply, a loud hiss came from Jade and she quickly picked up the material off the floor and struggled to secure it tightly around her shoulder.
She then Sighed.

" here goes nothing..."

* flash *

" please don't sear my fur off, please!!!! "

She jumped through the bars of the cage, only narrowly passing through.
" I'm out! " she shouted triumphantly, letting out a small laugh. She then Cringed again. Damn, this wound really messed with her personality, talk about depressing...

" so...yeah... Now what? I'm not all that familiarised with this tech...hehe......."

As soon as the mercenary left the command room lights began to blink. Sensors flashed and silent alarms went off. A giant ship was heading straight for them! Was this a warlord with sensors that could detect Element Black with plans to destroy enemy planets? Or was this a government vessel of a corrupt officer who wanted to use this dark power to take over the universe? XIII drew his crossbow, "who do you think you are blowing up a right hundred credit camera!" Seeing the cat was out and one of the lasers was down he fired a bolt! Barely missing the cat, the sleep bolt burst fizzing a bit before colapsing and fading away. "How'd u get out!?"

Sniffing the ground where the bolt had hit, jades vision went slightly dazed as she realised what he had been trying to fire at her. Jade grinned smugly, which was a rather strange look to be on a cat.
" I have my ways! " she then ran through X11's legs,
" SHOOT ME AGAIN AND YOU WILL MORE THAN REGRET IT!! " she yelled as she headed towards the command room.
" sleep with one eye open tonight fatty, you will really regret shooting me with that crossbow! " Jade growled to herself

"I appologize for the camera and the lzer emitter. I must've eaten something rotten."Saraxx said with a smug tone. Though X111 most likely wouldn't udnerstand what it meant, Saraxx's Comm Feathers were splayed out to the side, her kind's equivalent of a smile.

"Damn cat," the key pad to the cell was right next to the door, so where was the kitty going? Somewhere to make a litter box?? "Not on my watch cat!" He followed her into the control room readying another sleeper bolt in his crossbow. She didn't have the laser unlock code so she wouldn't be able to get the Raptor out anyway but in the control room she could... "What are all these flashing lights?"

Jade began hyperventilating.
" okay, okay, okay, breeeathhhhh you can do this jade! You can do this's!! I CANT DO THISSS!!!! "
She began to run around in a panic, " oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!! "
She then stopped, breathed and looked around the control room.
" okay... " she jumped up onto a surface where a screen was.
She began to flick through files.
" escape pod, escape pod, escape pod....no escape pod...aahhh...we are so screwed...."

Saraxx looked around the room for anything that might help get her out. She decided to try and repeat what she had done with the laser emitter earlier, vomiting along the floor. Thankfully the emitters went out, though the results from the vomit were similar before, being burnt away by the laser before its deactivation. The burning gave off a terrible smell.

The ship shook a bit but not enough to notice it was a tractor beam. "Come on kitty kitty kitty!" XIII said. The control room became pitch black! The main power was shut off some how, but the back up generator kicked in for the air supply. "Damn, now the Raptor is going to be running around my ship." He looked out the window, it was the bigger ship. He opened a compartment taking out Element Black's holding cube and placed it in his jacket pocket.

Saraxx exited the Prison deck, and began following Jade's scent. Thankfully for Saraxx, Saurosapiens can see Infared as a method to help them hunt and communicate through their Comm Feathers while hunting. Saraxx looked around. Her sight wasn't flawless but it would be enough for her to navigate the ship.
Cathy (played by Epic_the_King)

(I made a villain! I hope she's ok for what you all are looking for. Be sure to check her profile to learn more!)

((Two comments: can't be human, and why does she have sooooooo many unrelated super powers?))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Who Blew Up My Planet? (Villain Needed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus