Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Who Blew Up My Planet? (Villain Needed)

Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Oop: I still think it's an interesting idea. Even if it wasn't humor based it could make a really interesting sci-fi crime investigation story.

"You shouldn't stay. There's nothing here for you anymore. And don't you want to bring who ever did this to justice?" Saraxx asked ignoring most of Jade's rambling.
Atlas Storm (played by RoyaleX318) Topic Starter

Guy Williams

He sighed again, "alrighty then..." He walked away from the window and over to Saraxx and her ship. I'm Guy Williams, if I haven't yet already shared that..." The past few minutes had been nothing but a daze to him. He had been trying to laugh it off but now it was time to be super cereal! "Let's go to your planet velociraptor chick."

"Names Saraxx.... and what's a velociraptor?" Saraxx asked before she heard Guy's suggestion. "That might not work. I'm not welcome there, neither would you or her. My people are very xenophobic, atleast the oens on the planet."Saraxx said recalling the circumstances of her banishment. The pteranodon-like ship opened with Saraxx walking in. The inside was very clean. It had a pale purple coloration to it. The items inside were very different from what Guy or Jade may have seen before. The seats, well those that were lifted off the floor, were more along the lines of beds. The seats on the floor were little more than elongated cushions, they were clearly not made for any kind of humanoid creature. "We'll be heading to the nearest space station. I've got a contact there. Hopefully he'll be sober." Saraxx said, climbing into the captains seat. A set of controls came from the floor and she started up the ship, waiting for the others to sit in one of the seats.
Jade (played by caramelkitkat)

Jade gave Sarrax an exasperated look " how can you not know what a velociraptor is?! "she facepalmed " they are one of the many now extinct animals on earth that died out when a meteor hit earth, pretty much killing off everything. These animals were also known as dinosaurs, this meaning ' terrible lizards ' . Velociraptors were agile and hunted in groups to kill their prey, they had long sharp talons-"

*slap*

she put a hand over her mouth " sorry I think I'll stop now. " she grinned sheepishly. She then paused " I may have not been to earth that often...but i err...borrowed? I guess you could say? A few hundred books from the local library when it exploded due to some...erm...unfortunate event with some dynamite and a ciggarette lighter. " she nodded " I was most definatly not involved" she paused again " at all. "

She them proceeded to jump into one of the seats in the crew area, she shuffled around a bit, the chairs were indeed VERY uncomfortable, she did this before sighing and looking at guy and Sarrax.
" please don't freak out "

She then transformed into a cat, there was a small flash of dark as she changed into her smaller form which immediately curled up into the soft fabric of one of the crew chairs.

"They sound like Dromaeas."Saraxx responded to Jade's description of a velociraptor. Saraxx also didn't seem to be all too surprised by Jade turning into a cat considering some of the weirder aliens she's encountered.

Saraxx's ship started up before it took off. She pressed a button on the controls and got out of her seat. "I set the ship to auto-pilot. We'll arrive at the Space Station soon enough. In the mean time I guess now would be as good a time as any to get to know each other I guess"Saraxx said, sitting down in one of the seat cushions, vaguely liek a chicken would sit on an egg.

Guy Williams

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" Guy took a breath before continuing. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhh... Ah." He was a bit tired, was this a dinosaurs spaceship? How did the alien turn into a cat?? Where was his ninja sword when he needed it! "What are you?" He stepped into the ship having asked this to anyone who may have been listening. Taking a seat on the floor he watched the door in the ship close. That would be the last time he saw bits of earth, or that giant satellite he had watched his home blow up from inside of. "You guys are scary..."

"I'm a Saurosapien. A species of sentient Repto-Avians that come in multiple varieties. Specifically I am a mix of the Thera classes Tyranno and Dilopho, and the Dromaea class Deinono." Saraxx explained after relaxing from Guy's sudden screaming. "My home planet is in the Roya Voser Planetary system, with my specific planet being the fourth in the system and is known as Nabia Prime." She continued. "MY kind are a very class based society, The leaders, made up mostly of Dromaea, are Xenophobic, believing that the constant pressence of Alien life-forms will cause a societal "apocalypse" destroying all of Saurosapien culture and history. In addition to that Hybrids such as myself and my father aren't too welcome. Hybrids between two types of Saurosapien are more acceptable, but triple-hybrids are often either Exiled or Executed." Saraxx added with a hint of saddness in her voice.

Jade shrugged, ( which would have been quite a sight to see for cats aren't normally known for shrugging) " I don't have much idea what I am, apart from those who have seen me in this form without my disguise and called me ' cat girl ' which I have accustomed too..." She giggled " you should have seen their faces though when I turned into a cat " she laughed " so that's where the name cat girl come from and kinda stuck? I guess you could say? "
She licked her paw and flattened the fur down behind her ear.

Guy Williams

"I'm, human..." Guy was trying to match there stories, "we have the greatest heroes in all the universe on my planet!" He tried to think for a second about how stupid what he was about to say really was but decided to say it anyway. "We have superman, and will smith, and ash ketchum!" He tried to think of more but that was about it, "Indiana Jones becomes Han Solo at some point, maybe you know him?" Nope, of course there was one more ounce of stupid left to be said.

Saraxx tilted her head. "No, I haven't heard of anyone named Han Solo. Or the other people you mentioned. Judging by your surprise at seeing an "alien" I assume that they're all human as well?"Saraxx asked.

Jade raised an eyebrow. " superman is a DC comic book character "
The look guy give her was hilarious.
" what? " she said giggling.

Saraxx tilted her head, not recognizing the term 'comic' or 'DC'. "You Earthlings are odd...."Saraxx said.

Saraxx wrote:
Saraxx tilted her head, not recognizing the term 'comic' or 'DC'. "You Earthlings are odd...."Saraxx said.

Jade, after having a nice nap transformed back into her more humanised form and slumped on the floor.
" I'm not human, he is. So therefor he is odd and I am normal " she giggled " well not really...but anyway. "

She paused and frowned, she hadn't eaten since yesterday.

" happen to have any tuna aboard this marvellous spacecraft? "

"Tuna?"Saraxx asked. She'd never heard of Tuna, nor seen it before, or even smelled it. "As I said, you creatures are odd"Saraxx said.

Jade nearly cried.

" no tuna? " her voice wavered, then she remembered that tuna came from earth.
" NOOOOOOOOOOOO! " she cried in despair.

" do you have any meat of any sort on this ship? " she asked

"Obviously. Do I look like a plant eater?"Saraxx asked, walking over to an odd device. She pressed a few buttons and the door opened. Inside it contained an assortment of meats.

Guy Williams

Guy began to explore the ship and had left the other two behind. He found a small bedroom looking room. "I'm just gonna catch some sleep." A little somber by the fact his world was gone he pushed the door button. Unfortunately it turned out that the room was an escape pod and the button was ejector button. "I..." The door closed, "I have made a grave mistake!" The pod launched out at the speed of sound rocking the ship a bit. Where was he going to end up now?

Jade went over to the newly formed window in Sarrax space ship and waved at guy.

She then turned back to Sarrax, an aghast look on her face " please tell me you have another escape pod..."

Saraxx didn't reply, going to the control panel and activated the manual controls. She turned the ship and chased after the pod.

The sudden movement caused jade to fall over.
" aaaaaaah! "
*thump*
" owwww why the heck do you have a-" *clunk* " ouch that hurtttaaaaahhhh " * smack * " can't! Find! Seatbelt! "
*thump*
" okay bring it on spaceship! " she declared transforming into a cat.
She jumped onto the seats and curled up into the backrest which was strangely shaped like a cave of sorts.
She dug her claws into the fabric and held on tightly,her vision narrowed into slits and she felt her tail go straight and staticky like it always did when she was stressed.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Who Blew Up My Planet? (Villain Needed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus