Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » One Hell of an Evening Discussion Thread

I am located in EST? Toronto Ontario which I think is GMT -5
Loren Topic Starter

Right, thanks. I'm in the GMT zone here in Europe.
Loren wrote:
Oh, I'm not really sure about that XD Even in his mental narrative, he boasts too much.
No, really. Probably about the most significant change Jackson could pull off would maybe be a gender swap. With enough effort, he might be able to look like an animal, but he really is very limited.
Loren Topic Starter

Right. Well, I don't know, Lanthe is not capable of feeding on lifeforce, so that probably balances them out :P Plus, there's the whole "allergy" to silver, and not being able to change into metals.
Oh, I'm not saying Lanthe is necessarily better or more dangerous than Jackson in general. Just that he'sa better shapeshifter. :)

(And in case there's any confusion, while Jackson can harden parts of himself, he can't become metal either.)
IDK if the Willows would be included in this little shapeshifter competition or not but Jal can in a way become metal. Unlike the other members of her family she can replicate machinery, though it's organic metal.
Loren Topic Starter

Yes, I agree. Jackson is probably one of the most dangerous people inside that restaurant, what with the killer powers and all XD Come to think of it, most people there are either sociopaths, oblivous to the whole situation, or just uncaring.

Edit, because I missed Sketch's post: Ha, seven shapeshifters (ignoring the werewolves, mutated assasins, devilesses, eldritch abominations and all that) won't exactly be easy to contain :P Lanthe can turn into rock, glass and all that, but no "actual" metals like iron, copper, steel, etc.
Sketch - Oh, if I wanted a shapeshifter competition, I'd use pre-suicide-attempt Nashyll. (I need a better way to refer to that...) God, she was a freaking mess.

Loren - That's actually part of why I stuck Loki in there. ^^
Isolde Avery (played anonymously)

Isolde has some limited shape shifting with spells...

Edit: Wow, autocorrect is astounding.
Loren Topic Starter

See? Everyone's a shapeshifter here XD
Isolde Avery (played anonymously)

Any sign of Katia or KagedKat?
Loren Topic Starter

Nah. If they don't say anything before Jessybell posts, I guess the posting order returns to me.
Ok, it's up! Sorry for the delay. I played the waiter a bit; I hope thats ok. :)
Jessy! Just a heads up, Cathziel(I hope I spelled that right) can see Jenny's Soul fragments aswell.
Ah! Very interesting! Thank you for the tip. :)
No problem
Loren Topic Starter

Yep, the waiter's fine :) So, ah, should I post?

(Also, Sketch, are the Soul Fragments visible for everyone? :P )
No, not everyone. There only visible to Jenny(Jenny's fragments)/Jared(Jared's fragment) and Cathziel. If a character can see a soul however, then the Soul fragment's should be visible to them as well.
Jackson can prolly see that something's odd, but he prolly won't notice unless they swap.
Loren Topic Starter

Yes, probably the same for Lanthe, considering his Sight, minor attunement with auras and all that. If, say, Jared changed from his normal persona to Acid, Lanthe'd notice something fishy going on. But only that way.

I'll post now, I guess.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » One Hell of an Evening Discussion Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus