Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » One Hell of an Evening Discussion Thread

Aright. I figure anyone with a connection to animals would be able to sense the soul fragments. For example, Roxxie can sense them, thanks to the wolf half of herlycanthropy, but she can't see or interact with them.
Loren Topic Starter

Right. I've already posted with Malvatre, I'll post with Lanthe now.

(Also, was my post with Mal okay for everyone? I couldn't be sure who had or had not sat down already. I can alter it, if you so wish)
Well the Willows were seated, and I pictured Roxxie was as well, but you don't have to edit anything
I thought people were sitting as they arrived, but I see no issues. :)
Rosemary Glass (played anonymously)

^ Same. I thought everyone was sitting and said Rose sat next to Polemos, but it hardly matters...
Loren Topic Starter

Gah >.< I've been busy today, so I don't know how soon it will take me to post with Lanthe. Also, chrome keeps crashing on me for whatever reason XD
Usually, that's a sign of malware or an add-on conflict.

Just a warning, guys... I'm going to be really busy after today until Sunday so, I mighy not be able to post for a while.
Loren Topic Starter

@Quintessence Meh, I can relate. Are you okay with Sketch posting and your characters temporarily dropping in the posting order? If you didn't return after Cathziel posted, we'd wait for you.

Yep, it's probably a malware. Chrome suddenly freezes, shutting down afterwards, and then it won't start up, leaving me no choice but to restart my computer. Which conveniently also ocasionally freezes when I click the restart button >.<

I can post now. It's just if you don't finish tonight.

Edit: But yeah, it's fine.
Loren Topic Starter

Bah >.< Sorry for the typos and slightly "ish" post. I'll edit it and clean it up tomorrow XD
(I'm skipping Polemos, by the way. I guess that in posts like these she works better when described by my other two characters XD.)
Cool. I sort of changed my mind on the eye situation, though, but I forgot that I put in the glamour bit. Isolde's wearing someone else's eyes presently.
Also, should Isolde be moved up with Rose? I know I made a mess (by being a scatterbrained mess)but its not exactly fair I have two posting slots...
Lanthe's reaction to Loki made me smile. His reaction to Jackson made me laugh. XD
Who was it that Lanthe sat by? Not sure which of his forms he's in right now(I think he's in the Renegade form but I'm not sure)
12 year old boy, I think.
Lathe's form is 12, or he's sitting next to a twelve year old? Cause I don't have any twelve year old characters XD
The form is around 12, which would mean he's sitting next to a boy who also looks around that same age.

EDIT: Just checked, he presently appears 13. Says so in the first post.
Okay, so then that means Jared.
Loren Topic Starter

Sketch: Yeah, I meant Jared.
The human references in Lanthe's profile are only of one form, actually. They're really just there to show how he dresses and looks with different ages and in different times and eras :)
(But yeah, he pretty much looks and is dressed like the Renegade picture, right now. 'Scept the eyes.)

Quint: By eyes do you mean magical mimicry, or eyes, eyes?

Nova: I had fun writing that >:)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » One Hell of an Evening Discussion Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus