Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone Interested in a Post-Apocalyptic (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Thrope (played anonymously)

I would love this. Honestly, I've been dying for some good Post-Apocalyptic RP. Who doesn't love the end of the world as we know it?
How much of hte group would be on furcadia, cause I don't use it and never have.
Yus, would definitely be interested.
cferretrun wrote:
BRANDON, FIEBS- if you'd still like help writing lore let me know :3

IT'S KNOT MY DREAM.

But I'm sure Brandon't will love all the help he can get.

Also IDK Sketch.
I'd be into it, but I don't see myself getting into Furcadia for it.
A post apocalyptic dream would be awesome! :D
I love all of that awesome! Not sure how much help I could be, but I support the idea 100% :)
Also in case you're looking for a little more inspiration check out this link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IM3YE0BZuo
I believe most of the RP would be done on Furcadia as he has dream patches set up but I don't think it'll just be strictly Furc. The community could always set up over on forums for those who do not like/have time to use Furcadia and what not.

Either way, seems like a great idea! Post-Apoc RP never interested me much but perhaps some time I could see how it's like.
I would play the hell out of a Post-Apocalyptic RP dream. :3 You'd get me as a regular for sure - it's just another excuse for me to RP and I LOVE sci-fi - post-apoc happens to be one of my favorite genres~!
Well I'll most likely join if I can get a link to the forum group.
Brandon Topic Starter

Awesome!

The large majority of it would be on furcadia unfortunately because the map exists there and it's a convenient creativity engine. I'm sorry to hear it's not your cup of tea.

I'm fixing a few things on the map and skin for the dream, and the content is very WIP/subject to change, but if any of you want to stalk the progress on the dream (or better, make suggestions and help shape it)

http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1067&page=2391
Keeeen :D
Hell I'm all for it
I think I could get into this. I've been looking to expand my RP areas so I'm down. :)
Id love to join if theres still room!!!!
100% for this! I'm in for sure :D
I love fallout.

if you make it. I will come
Brandon Topic Starter

Hey y'all, so we'll have the map in full operating condition by this weekend. Right now a preview version is uploaded NE of TGT in FurN under my alt Hindi if you'd like to explore and get ideas for your characters. Or get in RP early.

On Wednesday night we'd like to hold a Q/A and suggestions panel with everyone who can come so we can get more input from the community on what you guys are interested in for the present and future. If you can't make it, that's totally okay. We have a questions and suggestions page on our RPR forum, and I'm fairly accessible so you can shoot me a message on here or leave an online whisper with your question or suggestion or whatever you have to say.

Wednesday is so we make sure the dream is designed around the community's needs as RPers before Saturday night.

Saturday night at about 8 FST we're going to have a grand opening party. Probably some open plots, raffles, and crazy nonsense.
This is all very exciting! So when will all this start ?
kaotic1 wrote:
This is all very exciting! So when will all this start ?

Nevermind haha i just read my answer haha sorry
I'm definitely interested. I'll try and be there Wednesday.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone Interested in a Post-Apocalyptic (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus