Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Art

The people have spoken, and they say I'm right, my lovely. I cannot be stopped. B)
Suing for defamation might work better if what was happening wasn't the exact opposite. ;)
Demetria Corliss (played by Joyius)

I'd like to see how you'd do Demetria!
Davien Coal (played anonymously)

Welcome! I hope your enjoying your stay so far! I've noticed everyone is being most kind in welcoming you and offering to help if you need any. If you ever want to role play or just chat I am on a lot. If not, leave a message and I'll get back to you ASAP. :)

I would ask for some art (who wouldn't!) but it looks like you got your hands full. Happens when free art is offered, we go crazy lol. I love your art and looks like your fast at it. That's awesome! Hope you enjoy your stay and hit me up some time!
littleteeth wrote:
AshAngg2000 wrote:
Welcome! :)

I have Abe or Archer here for you.

(I'm sorry if my welcome seems less than everyone else's...)

6ZJRvi2.png

Abe looks so good! (I designed him for our friend here so I'm a tad attached) X3 He looks so frigging adorable, way to go!
Wildfire6 wrote:
littleteeth wrote:
AshAngg2000 wrote:
Welcome! :)

I have Abe or Archer here for you.

(I'm sorry if my welcome seems less than everyone else's...)

6ZJRvi2.png

Abe looks so good! (I designed him for our friend here so I'm a tad attached) X3 He looks so frigging adorable, way to go!

OMG Yes! It's so awesome! :D I know I already said that but I can't stop saying how awesome it is! :D
Welcome to RPR! I have a lot of favorites of mine, but these two hold a special place. Rin was one of my very first original characters and Arlo spawned a whole world of other characters. I'd love to see what you'd come up with for either of them! Your art is very nice!
Welcome welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!

Your art is lovely!
If you're still offering, maybe My un-named persocom needs some love (thinking Ceres as her name maybe), perhaps even Ruin, Zika, or maybe Lolli or Marie?
If any inspire you. If you're not too overloaded that is!
Welcome to RPR! You're in good hands here, been here about a year, and love it!

Addie is a favorite of mine, if you're still drawing away, but Noctis is my original baby, followed by lil' miss sass here.
littleteeth Topic Starter

Eiaisol Einsreth wrote:
Greetings and Salutations, it's always good to see new faces on RPR. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here on RPR. I know I have enjoyed it for the time i've been here. I can guarantee you that this community has open arms for new people! Either way, I wish you the best in your oncoming Roleplays.

SSEtYUN.png

Novalyyn wrote:
Maybe one of these thieves, or a squirrel girl? Or any of my characters, if something else strikes your fancy. ^^

And welcome! This is an awesome way for you to throw yourself in! ^_^

oaAXMcK.png

Shame wrote:
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! You'll definitely find some amazing creatures here! Have fun and if you need anything! And ill throw you a character link via PM :)

CS5HH2P.png
Eiaisol Einsreth (played anonymously)

littleteeth wrote:
Eiaisol Einsreth wrote:
Greetings and Salutations, it's always good to see new faces on RPR. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here on RPR. I know I have enjoyed it for the time i've been here. I can guarantee you that this community has open arms for new people! Either way, I wish you the best in your oncoming Roleplays.

SSEtYUN.png

Oh, damn! Now does that put an emphasis on his creepiness or what! Haha, spectacular, I also highly enjoy the water that you added into the picture as well.

Robin wrote:
Welcome! If you are still drawing, I would love to see this one done. :) And if you are ever up for an RP, just let me know!

VMx4K9k.png

Ivian wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I really love your art style! 8) If you're still looking for art fodder, you're welcome to have a shot at Ivian here.

9R6q7vg.png

Laranni Lux wrote:
Welcome to rpr! This is a very generous thing for you to do :) if you're still doing them. I'd love some art for Laranni! Cheers, hope you enjoy it around here.

w4dtMvf.png
Oh my goodness, hello and welcome to rpr! I'm rather new here myself so I hope that we both enjoy the site; it seems excellent and super fun so far!

And oh man, your art is absolutely stunning? I especially love your icon omg. If you wouldn't mind, could you draw my little demon pisslord, Sverre? Thank you so so much, I know he'd look so cute in your style!!
Robin (played by kuroi_neko)

littleteeth wrote:
Robin wrote:
Welcome! If you are still drawing, I would love to see this one done. :) And if you are ever up for an RP, just let me know!

VMx4K9k.png

Oh wow, she looks really good! I'm kinda in love with it. <3 Thank you so much!!
littleteeth wrote:
Novalyyn wrote:
Maybe one of these thieves, or a squirrel girl? Or any of my characters, if something else strikes your fancy. ^^

And welcome! This is an awesome way for you to throw yourself in! ^_^

oaAXMcK.png
Ahhh, such a goof! <3
Cid

AHHH. Your art is absolutely adorable, and I frankly don't know what to say. ; ;

I'd love to have a little something for a friend's character. (And if you could draw mine, go ahead. But seriously, if I have to pick one, give priority to my friend's! )

1722008.png
In case you need to know. Personality wise: he's really shy, but not crippling so. Anxious too.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Art

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus