Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Art

Dog

littleteeth wrote:

B0k6jaU.png

Pax looks awesome! Thanks !
Dagger (played by Jane)

Your art is so awesome <3

Theres references on my rpr, if you would like to try an anthro jaguaress.
Ugh I'm loving these sososo much
Shamaya (played by DevilsDancer)

This one?
Floret (played by Raven_Dubois)

I would of course LOVE a drawing of this(Floret) character! Your art is fantastic, very enjoyable to look at.

Also, welcome to the community of course! Swell way to start yourself off for certain. :3
Oooh, your art is lovely!
My refs aren't really consistent/concise enough so I'll sit this one out, but I followed on tumblr c:

Oh, and welcome!
Tee-Kee (played anonymously)

Welcome to Rpr! I hope you are doing well with it? While I understand if you are busy, I think your art would be perfect for this fella!
I hope you enjoy your time on Rpr!
Umrah (played anonymously)

Welcome to RPR, let me hop on the bandwagon! Ruh here could (maybe?) be an interesting doodle!
Roxxie Berland (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

I'd appreciate it if you could do a pic of Roxxie :3 she has a ref in her gallery

Or maybe Kara and Begad: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=38356&page=86406
Eric (played by SickViking)

Hi and welcome to RPR! I'm kinda newish as well but this place so far has been super friendly and just all around awesome! I hope you find everything you're looking for and more!

I do hate to add more to your plate, but if ever you find time, I would love to see my metahuman, Eric here in your style. He has both picture and written references in his "Appearance" page. Have a wonderful holiday season and a very happy new year (when it rolls around because we all know it will ;) )

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Art

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus