Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Art

Loren

littleteeth wrote:
I feel a little rude not saying anything earlier, but thank you to everyone who's given me such a warm welcome! I added a link on my profile to the art tag on my blog, if anyone's interested in seeing more of my stuff.

Yeah!
littleteeth Topic Starter

Asheydoo55 wrote:
Welcome to RPR! :D
I hope you enjoy this place as much as all of us have <333
(Been here for about a year and half myself, and I love the place :>)

It's super kind of you to be giving out art this early in your rpr career XD

<333

Could you do my baby Ali for me? :>
I hope she behaves nicely for you <3

I hope you have fun here, and if you ever wanna RP, feel free to drop me a PM! :D (even though my muse is a turd and a half to deal with sometimes >3>)

I hope this is acceptable!

VbpAvLg.png
littleteeth wrote:
Otaku16Otaku wrote:
WELCOME!
:D
Oh, this place is so great I'm positive you'll love it!
Remember though, if you're ever lost, need help, or just wanna talk, you can message basically anyone on this site. Most people here are pretty cool ^^

(Alright, but dat free art doe, i mean cuz duh)

Oh, I'd love it if you could draw one of my chars ^^
I'd love it if you could draw Rosabelle for me? :3
I mean, i'd love a pic of anyone, so I wouldn't complain if you choose a different one :P
But still ^^;

Anyway, welcome again! :D

Here she is! I hope I did her some justice.

5BqqHMc.png

OH SWEET JESUS I HAD TO DO A DOUBLE TAKE XD
IT'S BEYOND PERFECT THANK YOU SO MUCH! XD
oh my welcome you to rpr! youre art is so lovely, and id love to rp with you sometime!

if youre still feeling up to art could i possibly request my character robin? [img]http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=38689[/img]
It... It... It's beautiful! I love it! Thank you soooooooo much.

Kawaii Oni wrote:
giphy.gif
WELCOME TO RRP BEAUTIFUL PERSON!:3

*cough* Ahem.... my name is DeathScythe nice to meet you!

Everyone here is very friendly and I hipe you like it here!:3

If you don't mind you can draw Kawaii if you like!:3

I haven't posted much in this style, but I felt like it worked for her, haha.

BBjaPCF.png

Yana wrote:
I've got someone who is suppose to be drawing her dragon form, but I've got nothing for her humanoid form, so I'd love to have some sort of reference for that.

I hope this is along the lines of what you had in mind!

hnNEWUe.png
Welcome to RPR! Your art is so pretty! <3 :3

Could you perhaps have a go at Dameon and/or Lydia?
Aiden Hikari (played by Rhythm)

Welcome!

>.> could you draw Aiden?
cG5trqN.gif
Well first off WELCOME !!!!!!!!
Your art is adorable and very well done! Hope you enjoy this place!
If you ever feel the muse -- feel free to draw one of my girls! <3
Asger
Estee
Floin
Anastacia (played by Xheila)

Holy cow, welcome to Rpr! Your style is fantastic (I love the curls in the latest one!) I would love to see your take on one of my two of my ladies :D, also if ever you'd like to trade I'd so be up for that.

Niu or Anastacia
Yana (played anonymously)

littleteeth wrote:
Yana wrote:
I've got someone who is suppose to be drawing her dragon form, but I've got nothing for her humanoid form, so I'd love to have some sort of reference for that.

I hope this is along the lines of what you had in mind!

hnNEWUe.png

OMG TY its so cuuute.
Herro! Could I possibly interest you in drawing Zan? My grumpy warg lady.
Galleytrot (played anonymously)

Well, why not? This character could use some art love. Haha Also, Welcome to Rpr!
Kawaii Oni (played by DeathScythe)

littleteeth wrote:
Kawaii Oni wrote:
giphy.gif
WELCOME TO RRP BEAUTIFUL PERSON!:3

*cough* Ahem.... my name is DeathScythe nice to meet you!

Everyone here is very friendly and I hipe you like it here!:3

If you don't mind you can draw Kawaii if you like!:3

I haven't posted much in this style, but I felt like it worked for her, haha.

BBjaPCF.png

OH MY GOSH THAT LOOKS AMZANG! 8D
OHAI THERE

And welcome!! Always so great to have more artists joining us!
I'm part of the template makers, so you may see me around here and there in future news announcements. That is, of course, if doing all these great updates to the site doesn't give Kim a stroke or anything :P
The templates I've made are all up on my DA if you're curious :3 /shameless self plug because why not

I love your style!It's adorable and appealing :D
So now, here's my OCs for your possible drawing pleasure:
Edrick is a werecat. He's a scrawny little punk from the streets of Japan with some serious abandonment issues. He tries to act big and bad, but underneath he's just a lonely kitty that wants somewhere to call home~
J'Zharvi is a Khajiit (from The Elder Scrolls) that I managed to find a work around in order to bring him into Furcadia. He's strictly a low-tech character. Captain/pilot of a cargo airship with the most happy-go-lucky personality ever. He's very friendly, always smiling, has no sense of personal space, and just an over all fun guy. For all his roughness and strength, he's a giant teddy bear. And! He's a male calico, which is extremely rare!
Lunetta is a werewolf. She has severe vitiligo (and I like to brag about the fact I was amongst the first to play a vitiligo OC in TGT! >P I think there was only one, MAYBE two before Lune) and heterochromia so she's quite interesting in appearance! Currently she is undergoing a revamp to be played in modern-day settings, and she will be a doctor. She is by far my most favorite OC I've ever made in terms of looks.
Nicholas Cauldwell is a half demon. He is my oldest OC to date at about 15 years old. While his looks have gone through a few minor changes, every RP I've had with him has remained a part of his very long history; adding to the person he is today. He is a very somber man, preferring quiet brooding over noisy mingling. He's also a telepath, which contributes to that. Too many people means too many thoughts and emotions to try and drown out. He's a conflicted individual, often battling with his own morals. Nick is passionate beneath all the angst. He loves with everything he has, sometimes in a very literal way. But he's also very dark, and in recent years has begun to embrace his inner darkness - much thanks to his demoness lover/wife to be and their child.
And last, Shadix is another werewolf. As a stark contrast to my other OCs, he's purely sweet, naive, shy, submissive, and everything else you'd never find in a werewolf. He happily takes his role as omega and wants nothing more. Unfortunately some people seem to want to try and crush his tender little soul and make him into something just as dark and deranged as they are :< So far, though, he's been able to remain blissfully ignorant about many things and retains a certain innocence about the world.
Mukesha (played anonymously)

Would it be possible for you to draw Mukesha? :) She is a shaman, a sea witch; she was one of the ruling noble classes before the underwater kingdom that she hailed from was destroyed in a 'natural disaster'.
Kristof (played anonymously)

First and foremost welcome to RPR! Its always great to have new faces and new talent around the place! If you ever need help, want some rp or just a fun chat about creations please feel free to contact me :)

And if your still doing this offer, I'd love for big man here to get some possible love. I'd happily try to do trades with ya, though my art is sub par and a rework in progress

Again, welcome to one of the best spots on the internet!
Helllllller!!!> :) :) :) Welcome to the site. If you're not too busy with other requests would you mind taking a shot at my necromancer Jordyn?

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Art

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus