Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Art

littleteeth Topic Starter

Loren wrote:
Hallo, welcome to the RPRepository :D
Well, I have a particularly snarky shapeshifter that occasionaly travels through time; an unaging halfbreed assassin who served Cardinal Richelieu and Napoleon Bonaparte; and an Eldritch Abomination that gets kicks from wearing the form of a sweet old lady.

I'm okay with any of them. If you have any questions, please PM me :)

Eldritch granny is a character I can absolutely get behind.

aLez2Sg.png

KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
Well, first, Welcome to the magical place of RP Repository!
I have several different OCs that need some more artwork. :3
A friendly demon hunter, a unknowing wolf demon, a bashful human, a kind hearted mermaid demon, a rather uncaring and cold Devil's daughter, and a twisted demon

These are just the characters I don't have much artwork for. You are welcome to browser through my OCs to see if there is one you like more and want to draw. ^^

I gotta draw every mermaid I come across.

Nqd5MId.png
Maybe one of these thieves, or a squirrel girl? Or any of my characters, if something else strikes your fancy. ^^

And welcome! This is an awesome way for you to throw yourself in! ^_^

Otaku16Otaku wrote:
WELCOME!
:D
Oh, this place is so great I'm positive you'll love it!
Remember though, if you're ever lost, need help, or just wanna talk, you can message basically anyone on this site. Most people here are pretty cool ^^

(Alright, but dat free art doe, i mean cuz duh)

Oh, I'd love it if you could draw one of my chars ^^
I'd love it if you could draw Rosabelle for me? :3
I mean, i'd love a pic of anyone, so I wouldn't complain if you choose a different one :P
But still ^^;

Anyway, welcome again! :D

Here she is! I hope I did her some justice.

5BqqHMc.png
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! You'll definitely find some amazing creatures here! Have fun and if you need anything! And ill throw you a character link via PM :)
Robin (played by kuroi_neko)

Welcome! If you are still drawing, I would love to see this one done. :) And if you are ever up for an RP, just let me know!
Whoa, well I was there tomorrow and yesterday I didn't think it'd be done by tomorrow today! You are fast! And thanks for taking the time to draw Aearion, it looks fantastic!!
Ivian (played by Ilmarinen)

Welcome to RPR! I really love your art style! 8) If you're still looking for art fodder, you're welcome to have a shot at Ivian here.
Laranni Lux (played by Pineapple)

Welcome to rpr! This is a very generous thing for you to do :) if you're still doing them. I'd love some art for Laranni! Cheers, hope you enjoy it around here.
Loren

Wow. Wow. Wow.
Wow.

Wow.

It's incredible! :D I love the little details of the wink and the knifeline, haha!
Welcome to the Roleplaying Repository and thank you for doing such a lovely thing for the community! Each of these has so much personality, it's fantastic. I hope you put up a link to a more permanent gallery on your user profile or something one day; I'd love to see what your other pieces look like.

If you've need of anything during your adventures, my inbox is open. Cheers!
could i get Ezra and Skips?

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/37778-ezra/
WELCOME!!!

So good to have another artist, especially one as talented as yourself, here in our little community! Don't ever hesitate to ask for help, everyone is friendly and wants to see you succeed!!!

Feel free to ask me to an RP, whether by Private Message or on the Forums! I'm also hosting 2 groups, one is space/steampunk and the other is comic style superheroes. Just give me a hollar! Are you posting to any other art sites, like deviantArt? I'd love to look at more of your work!!!

Are you still taking new characters to draw? I wouldn't mind offering up some of mine.
Dog

Brrwwwwrrewelcome!

You're welcome to have a go at any of mine

http://www.rprepository.com/c/paxton/83053 Punk rockin' Ceffyl Dwr from Liverpool
http://www.rprepository.com/c/logan/77929 Lumberjack-Paramedic Werebear
http://www.rprepository.com/c/tige/6672 Dog/Human Hybrid Shifter
http://www.rprepository.com/c/matthias I'ma vampire! I'ma vampire!
Well hello there person with more artistic talent then I have, glad to meet you. Seriously though, your stuff's beautiful and it's sper cool of you to do these for the community :)

Would you mind drawing one of mine? I have YAbbot Church The most adorable angel of destruction/ Human amnesiac to ever let me procrastinate on giving him a picture, Jordina Righton the sweet little princess of a country with literally one city above ground or really any member of her family and Ema Schrodengera teen genius and the only one who I've bothered to give refs (Also reverse zombie sorta). I have pictures of all of them on DA if you need a ref, I just haven't gotten around to putting them up. Any of them would make me happy!

Leslie Morea wrote:
Welcome! Everyone is here is really welcoming (and loves free art.)

Sadly, none of my characters have any art. If I had to choose one to get some art for, though, it'd be Leslie. I typically rp her in her young teens. If you are interested, I could find a reference. Or just give you a really detailed description and let you talk any liberties you choose.

I hope this is something like what you had in mind for her!

8dbf3ts.png

I feel a little rude not saying anything earlier, but thank you to everyone who's given me such a warm welcome! I added a link on my profile to the art tag on my blog, if anyone's interested in seeing more of my stuff.
Well, I guess since everyone is still asking for characters I'll put together a quick list...

Emil
Jak XIII
John
Kane
Lyra
Varian
Viktor

Feel free to pick any of these that inspire you, and thank you!
littleteeth wrote:
I feel a little rude not saying anything earlier, but thank you to everyone who's given me such a warm welcome! I added a link on my profile to the art tag on my blog, if anyone's interested in seeing more of my stuff.

YES PLEASE!!! XD
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ARTWORK!!! I'M SORRY I DIDN'T SAY THAT SOONER!! LIFE SUCKS.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Art

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus