Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Art

Laranni Lux (played by Pineapple)

littleteeth wrote:
Laranni Lux wrote:
Welcome to rpr! This is a very generous thing for you to do :) if you're still doing them. I'd love some art for Laranni! Cheers, hope you enjoy it around here.

w4dtMvf.png

Wow!! That's amazing I really love your style, all of these are amazing; including your gallery. Thank you! :)
Sellydia Darkrose (played by HarlequinMatriarch)

Ooooh. Welcome! If you are still doing this could you possibly try Miss Selly here? I love your art style ^.^
Kahlan Koch (played anonymously)

littleteeth wrote:
Kahlan Koch wrote:
This is super nice of you.

This is my best character and most loved :3

LS57IXs.png

She is so cute. I love how you did her hair!
Ivian (played by Ilmarinen)

littleteeth wrote:
Ivian wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I really love your art style! 8) If you're still looking for art fodder, you're welcome to have a shot at Ivian here.

9R6q7vg.png

He looks so amazing, thank you! I wanted to draw you something too, since you're being so incredibly generous in this thread:

spc3ns.png
littleteeth Topic Starter

Oh wow, thank you so much!!! She looks absolutely fantastic, I love it, the way you colored her is so cool!!

Sweetyceltic wrote:
could i get Ezra and Skips?

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/37778-ezra/

tXu5Iml.png

Dog wrote:
Brrwwwwrrewelcome!

You're welcome to have a go at any of mine

http://www.rprepository.com/c/paxton/83053 Punk rockin' Ceffyl Dwr from Liverpool
http://www.rprepository.com/c/logan/77929 Lumberjack-Paramedic Werebear
http://www.rprepository.com/c/tige/6672 Dog/Human Hybrid Shifter
http://www.rprepository.com/c/matthias I'ma vampire! I'ma vampire!

B0k6jaU.png

Wildfire6 wrote:
Well hello there person with more artistic talent then I have, glad to meet you. Seriously though, your stuff's beautiful and it's sper cool of you to do these for the community :)

Would you mind drawing one of mine? I have YAbbot Church The most adorable angel of destruction/ Human amnesiac to ever let me procrastinate on giving him a picture, Jordina Righton the sweet little princess of a country with literally one city above ground or really any member of her family and Ema Schrodengera teen genius and the only one who I've bothered to give refs (Also reverse zombie sorta). I have pictures of all of them on DA if you need a ref, I just haven't gotten around to putting them up. Any of them would make me happy!

mhyy8vs.png

(Sorry for cheating a little and using the one that already had some visual reference, hahaha.)
littleteeth wrote:
Wildfire6 wrote:
Well hello there person with more artistic talent then I have, glad to meet you. Seriously though, your stuff's beautiful and it's sper cool of you to do these for the community :)

Would you mind drawing one of mine? I have YAbbot Church The most adorable angel of destruction/ Human amnesiac to ever let me procrastinate on giving him a picture, Jordina Righton the sweet little princess of a country with literally one city above ground or really any member of her family and Ema Schrodengera teen genius and the only one who I've bothered to give refs (Also reverse zombie sorta). I have pictures of all of them on DA if you need a ref, I just haven't gotten around to putting them up. Any of them would make me happy!

mhyy8vs.png

(Sorry for cheating a little and using the one that already had some visual reference, hahaha.)

Hey, Ema looks awesome too! :)
littleteeth wrote:
Wildfire6 wrote:

mhyy8vs.png

Cheat. Psh, that's why I put her on there X3 She's wonderful! Thank you very much!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying it so far! You are very talented, I love your artwork :) If you feel up to it maybe try my character Sherine? ^_^
littleteeth wrote:
Sweetyceltic wrote:
could i get Ezra and Skips?

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/37778-ezra/

tXu5Iml.png

OMG i love him! *hugs Ezra* hes so cute!
Jora Lightfellow (played by MelTheObserver)

Sweet babies, your art is gorgeous!

Welcome! I hope we can become friends. You are going to love this site. :-)
If you could I would love some Jora art.

Enjoy your stay!
Goodness! Your drawings are magnificent!! <3
I am trying to start a new character and some art would help her big time. If You have the time, I would love if you could look at Her!. Your art is really great and I would be honored to have some of it!

Dinen wrote:
I am trying to start a new character and some art would help her big time. If You have the time, I would love if you could look at Her!. Your art is really great and I would be honored to have some of it!

Is this what you meant to link to?
littleteeth wrote:
Dinen wrote:

Is this what you meant to link to?

Eep! I am sorry, It was meant to lead to this. it just didn't copy and I was in a hurry.
Oh I forgot to link my other character i've been trying to get a piece on Frenzied who is part of my friends species-- Frenzied is tech. A zombie dog, and I've been wanting to get a piece where his mouth is open showing his sharpen TEETH and long tongue-- and you know you do so well on teeth... LOL <3
Again the more art you're posting the more I fall inlove with your style.
Welcome to the community. I like your art, and mostly wanted to drop by to say I am envious of your clean lineart (it eludes me so). If you are looking for someone to draw, Robespiere is my only char.
Lovin the arts.~ Welcome to the community :)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Art

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus