Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Shield world Siren (Private)

Prophet of Truth (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"Reaper tech? That is something I have nothing on. But organics that have been mutated would be the flood." The monitor seemed to be baffled by Naal and his terms. "You do not need to set up a perimeter. this structure is the safest place on the whole planet."
"Never hurts to be safe. If that mass relay sent us here it wouldn't be too shocking if it sent a reaper or two, and if they're rogue reapers I doubt there's anything on this planet that can stop them."Alice said. "I wouldn't be too worried. The reapers stopped attacking didn't they?"Naal asked. "Oh, uh, reapers are a race of sentient star ships."Naal said to Reliant Flare.

"Sentient star ships? We have nothing like that on record. May I have access to your archives on your ship? I wish to study the data and compare it with our data. It has been thousands of years since I had a last update on the out side."
"Actually. The ship might not be needed."Naal said glancing back at ZK. "Mind sharing some info?"He asked. "Consensus has been reached. We agree."ZK said after a few seconds.

"Whats this? Your construct seems to use some organic material. Yet it is not able to be infected. Hmm. Maybe it is due to the minimal amount of biological material?" 487 seemed to be very curious of the Geth and got distracted. "Oh that's right. Sorry for the distraction." The monitor seemed to bow to them apologizing. It then synced it'self with ZK but kept it one way. Preventing the Geth from accessing anything. "Well that is interesting." He says ending the connection after three seconds.
"So, how do we get this door open?"Alice asked, glancing back at the monitor. "Well, I might be able to pop through to the other side but I don't know if it'll open from the inside easily."Paana suggested.

"Oh that won't be necessary allow me." The monitor flies to the door and with a light purple beam he fires at it and it opens. "Welcome. Now I will need a reclaimer to follow."
"Reclaimer?"Paana asked. "Is that some kind of alien?"Alice asked.

"You don't know? Well this data you gave me suggests you are not from this universe. Most interesting. This 'mass relay' of yours seems to have malfunctioned and accompanied by the massive amount of slip space ruptures made by these aliens ships caused a worm hole between our universes. However I am not sure if it will open again." The monitor seemed to show a bit of pity for the group but was at the same time intrigued.
"Perhaps if we enter this 'slip space' rupture we may be able to return."ZK suggested.

"Well from what I can tell the slip space rupture is the equivalent of your ships using the mass relay. Allowing individual ships to jump to other parts of the galaxy in seconds. Depending on the distance of course. I am afraid for the time being you are stuck in this universe. Shall we enter the facility? We will need a reclaimer. Or as you know them human."
"I'm human."Alice said. "Why do you need a human?"Paana asked.

"Why this facility like all forerunner architecture remaining is made to be DNA locked so only reclaimers can access it. After activating the array we were concerned no reclaimers would ever come. But some did. Even if you are from another universe."
"Okay... uh. Why exactly humans though?"Alice asked.

"Why they are the closest genetically to the forerunners and we had hopped you would return to claim all this."
"Okay."Alice said. She glanced at Paana. Panna shrugged. "So only humans could use this technology?"She asked.

"Why yes. It is our defense mechanism against the flood." He says as three super sentinels fly by. "Oh dear. If you wish to see this facility we should move. We need to activate the lock down in the planets core. You must all come with me. I can explain once we reach deeper into the facility."
"The planet has a massive assumingly metal atmosphere. I'm certain the planet is already locked down."Naal said shaking his head. "Plus if it's locked down how will we leave?"Naal added.

"I am talking about locking down the lower levels. We need to contain every level of the facility. However we require a reclaimer to activate it. Now please you must come. If we allow the flood to get down there they will find larger and more lethal flood forms and millions of more spores to release."
"So why can't 'Forerunner' Vi's access these systems?"Paana asked. "You'd think they'd give their own machines access to these systems should something go wrong."She added.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Shield world Siren (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus