Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Wrath is in the Stars (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kaito Nobuyuki (played by exsage)

There we go remembering to post in this now since I PM'd Loren already about this character.

Long story short This is Kaito Nobuyuki, son of a scientist and a doctor and enlisted by the military as a field researcher and tactical advisor... I think that is what we settled on right? ^^
Loren Topic Starter

Pretty much, yeah :) He'd probably only be a novice researcher at his age, though.
Kaito Nobuyuki (played by exsage)

yea but he is still ubar smart :D
Joseph Mordrin (played anonymously)

Pfft, Joe can be shoved wherever is convenient starting out. I'll just need to figure out the why. It doesn't even have to be a place the traveling bit would approve of. :)

Who knows, maybe I could even have the traveling bit come in after the game's already started. Just run around with a normal Joe for awhile.
I imagine I could also be lumped in with the group as well, maybe part of security or part of a science team.
Loren Topic Starter

Haha, okay, great >:) How would the fungi, that would only be able to infect beings from their own planet, be used as a form of security? And does Joe have any special powers in this dimension? (He could always go with the telepathic theme going on: Typhe, the Fungi, Noah :P)
The fungus character xlcan 'disconnect' from the pain receptors of its host, giving it a high pain threshhold, and so long as the host has a functioning brain and heart, than he can keep his host alive. I'm also toying with the idea that he can generate biomass to replace lost limbs.
Loren Topic Starter

I see. Exactly how large are the actual fungus, by the way? And yeah, with the generation of biomass, they'd be pretty useful bodyguards >:)
The fungus itself varies in size. I imagine it would he larger if it was older.
Loren Topic Starter

Haha, how old is it, then?

(Should I create a discussion thread for this?)
Uh IDK if you should or not XD

And I imagine that their hosts would be very long lived, so he might be a little over a century or two.
Loren Topic Starter

Okay. Well, I guess we're now waiting for Noah and your fungii to be created, correct :)? And how would the age translate into size? XD
I imagine his host would have a parasect style mushroom growing on his back, along with other growths.
Loren Topic Starter

Right. So, uh, guys?
Well, I'll get my character made today, once I get a name for him.
Noah Abarca (played by Allyne)

Got Noah's basics up, working on more.
Loren Topic Starter

Cool. I'll await eagerly for both of you :)

I'll be creating the group meanwhile. I mean, we've got five people, so yeah. *shrugs*
Aright
Got the basics of Grezz set up. Just waiting for the group to be made and linked to.
Loren Topic Starter

O-kay, here's the link. Still far from done, haha ^^;

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Wrath is in the Stars (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus