Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Wrath is in the Stars (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

It's cool.
Noah Abarca (played by Allyne)

I'm ready to start. Profile needs a bit more work, but it has all the most important parts, especially in regards to Gemini.
I'm ready as well.
Loren Topic Starter

Awesome. Well, if everyone's ready, we could start now, I guess ^^;
The Gemini's actually around 100 years too old to fit with the maths, haha, but it's fine. (Technically, the major space exploration started two hundred years ago, and the tchauri attacks a century ago.)
Yeah, I just need to take a moment to sit and think when I can focus. ^^; And I'll confirm stuff before I actually start playing.
Loren Topic Starter

It's fine :)

(Joe, btw, what'll your powers be in this roleplay? )

Oh, whoops. I was going by my own narrative and forgot to check its compatibility with the WIST one. Well, easy fix. Shorter time as a prison, more recent liberation (coinciding with the beginning of the Tchuari wars, maybe? That'd be a good reason), and fewer generations for Noah. I'll edit when I get home.
Loren Topic Starter

Haha, it's fine XD And yeah, it'd probably be a good reason. Did they suffer any attack yet?
Joseph Mordrin (played anonymously)

Aw, I have to define them in advance? Well, okay. :)

I'm actually thinking of letting him have his knowledge without the physical capability of assorted psychic stuff. Maybe that divide is what brings him to Gemini with its rumors.

And his minor ability to reach out of reality, which would allow him to pull cherry coke from thin air if he gets a craving. And maybe occasionally do something slightly more useful.

Sound good?
Loren Topic Starter

XD Sorry, I was just curious if he was "normal" or had other abilities. You didn't need to specify anything if you didn't want to :P
Joseph Mordrin (played anonymously)

I'll keep in mind that my ass-grabs aren't strictly forbidden then. :)

So mostly normal. Just not completely.
Loren Topic Starter

Yeah :)

I dunno if Gemini has been attacked yet... tho I'd be surprised if Gemini survived a full assault on its own strength. It was never designed with a lot of defense in mind, so yeah, the League's help is pretty important to them. More likely, some of the planetary colonies nearby have been attacked, and are flooding Gemini with their refugees... Making it even more crowded and crazy than usual, of course.
Loren Topic Starter

Right. Well, I guess it'd make sense, even if a former space prison could have some old weapons... Also, will Noah come to the League or will the "message" already have been sent?

(And Typhe is bright and full of plotting. Don't put it past him to have ulterior motives to go to Gemini ^^;)

Gemini and the people on it do have some weaponry--enough to fend off a small attack. I suppose it'd really depend on the Tchuari's tactics. Are they likely to send in small scouting-type forces to find/test weaknesses? I could see Gemini being able to deal with something like that. But if they are more likely to start with a large invading force, then one old space station would have a real hard time.

As for whether Noah carries the message to the League or not, I can work with either. His preference is to stay at home and not get involved, but he can just as easily be stuck as a reluctant messenger. So, whatever works best with everyone else's piece.
Loren Topic Starter

I guess the second option would be better: It'd give time for Joe, Typhe, a few of Sketch's aliens and possibly the Orchid to get a grip on the Earth setting and, y'know, get hired. :P

The Tchauri attack in huge swarms, and enjoy the element of surprise. So I dunno. Gemini could possibly be aware of them by way of the refugees you mentioned :)

(Also, there are two new applications for WIST. And considering I put that you needed at least two votes to join, well...*shrugs*)
Loren Topic Starter

Also, maybe we should move this thread over to the Group?
That works
The Indigo Project (played by SirMustacheTheGreat)

Hey all! apparently I need to be voted in, so I'm the Great Sir Mustache (Or Sir Mustache The Great, if you prefer,) and I would like to join playing as the Indigo Project, with some dates modified to be realistically canon.
I'll apply as soon as I figure out what I'm doing. ^^;

Oh, Loren, did you remember to give anyone the ability to vote?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Wrath is in the Stars (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus