Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Wrath is in the Stars (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Loren Topic Starter

Ah, I see. Would the Theoleses also be able to "absorb" souls, so to speak? Haha, from his personality, I'm guessing he'd join the League? Or would he go on a private enterprise against the Tchauri as a mercenary like Query?
Query (played by Kinia1the1Wolf)

Nope, they don't need do (although they can, if they're desperate enough, I figure?; it would take a lot to digest since it hasn't been a regular in their race for a long time). Their auras/souls/bodies are composed of healthier, significant colors such as white, green, and purple, which are essentially delicacies to Naxhe. (There's a surplus of green and purple. Not too many white.) These colors usually indicate peace with oneself or one's temple, wherever that may be. They have a diet similar to humans, but not as frequent. A few hearty feasts every half year satisfies a Theloeses. However, while they don't eat auras or souls, they can see and sense them clear as day, like the Naxhe; on the other hand, unlike their sister race, they can outwardly affect others' aruas either positively or negatively given time to do so. (Relate the ability to weaving/tearing a cloth or web.) More experienced Theloeses can change surrounding aruas on a whim, but it's a difficult task to learn, so there aren't many elder weavers save the ones born into easy learning. The specific Theloeses I'm working on is decently gifted in aura affliction, but not a master—though they'd like to be, I'm sure.

Hmm, they'd probably join the League. While they're headstrong, they're not the wisest, battle-ready figure they like to think they are, so they'd need some people to back them up if they happen to find themselves in a sticky situation. xD
Loren Topic Starter

Oh, okay. Do you want us to wait for them in the League thread, by the way?

(Also, are there any main physical differences between a Naxhe and a Theoloeses?)

No, that's alright, you guys go ahead; I'm leery I might take too long at the moment. ^^; I will, however, be pulling out my laptop shortly and writing up a basic profile for the character (finally settled on a name: Physia) and requesting a membership for them in WIST some time tonight.

(Uh, a good bit, actually? There's a lot of kinks to be ironed out, but I know a few things for certain. They've got the tops of what could be fox/dog skulls as a "replacement" for the masks of the Naxhe. Some have hair, some don't. They lack "real faces", similar to the Naxhe again. As of yet, I've not decided anything else. I'll whip up full body sketches tonight once I find something I like that makes a little smidgen of sense to their history. ^^; )
Loren wrote:
Sketch, do you want me to reply to your post? I mean, it seems the others aren't replying anytime soon, so...*shrugs*

Yeah I'd be appreciative

Hey, I'd like to apologize about my huge absence. I've had a lot of heavy things happen irl, so I'm letting you guys know I'm backing out of this RP while I have the chance before something else has my attention. I'd hoped to contribute somehow, but my extensive periods of disappearing are setbacks, especially for myself. Again, I'm seriously very sorry. :( I wish you guys some awesome RP memories!
Loren Topic Starter

Hey! :/ The roleplay has slowed down a bit, too. But yeah, IRL stuff sucks. It's fine.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Wrath is in the Stars (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus