Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Wrath is in the Stars (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Would we be able to join with multipel characters? Cause I have a War-mech from an ancient civilization I could use, as well as an alien dinosaur of sorts.
Loren Topic Starter

Ooh, tell me about them.
Well Xeres was a War-Mech for an ancient alien empire(The name escapes me but I wanna say their name started with a G XD). He was accidentally reactivated by a group of Archaeologoists who filled him in on current events. The sudden shock of realizing that the war he'd been made for was long since over and such he had no real purpose and his emotion chip fried leaving him emotionless. He found a war ship made by the same people and took it going off to the stars and working as a mercenary for hire.

Saraxx is a Saurosapien, a species of alien that bear a striking resemblance to dinosaurs from Earth(Debating on them havign been dinosaurs that were simply experimented on and relcoated by another race of aliens). The Saurosapiens have an isolationist view, wanting any and all aliens to keep out of their space, or planet as the current case may be) and have a very strict caste system with hybrids being treated as freaks and out casts, with the most hybridized(3 or up) being either killed or exiled, and the least hybridized(2) being just barely able to fit into society. Saraxx is a triple hybrid of Dilopho, Deino, and Tyranno(Based on the Dilophosaurs, Deinonychus, and Tyrannosaurus respectively) who was exiled from her planet once her kind developed space travel(I could see her using a human space ship if you'd prefer that humans remain the onyl species with any means of space travel) and just generally does what ever job she can get.
Well I've designed Grezz :3
Loren Topic Starter

They both could work :) With Saraxx, I'd prefer if she stole a human spaceship, yeah ^^;

I'll try to work more on the group tomorrow.
Alright, though she'd have to have the ship modified a bit XD Her body structure won't allow her to use a normal humanoid seat.
Loren Topic Starter

M'kay, the group's functional. A bit barren, but functional ^^; Tell me if I missed something vitally important.
looks good
Loren Topic Starter

Aha, I knew I was forgetting something XD 'Dem rules.
Also, Allyne, the name of the station is Gemini, right? Or do you want me to leave that forum section as only The Station? It's where quite a lot of one of the plots will take place :P

(BTW, and because I have no idea how to do it, how do you place a background image on the title section? -.-)
Joseph Mordrin (played anonymously)

Group banner, under appearance. ;)
Loren Topic Starter

Thanks.
So when is the first rp gonna be made?
Loren Topic Starter

When Allyne finishes Noah, I guess :)
Aright, well I'll apply with Xeres and Saraxx now, and would you be cool with Xeres having a non-human ship,considering he was from an ancient empire?
Loren Topic Starter

Yeah :) Oh, gods, he and Typhe could throw a party...
Black Datura (played by Zelphyr)

Mostly just sort of curious at the moment, but could this chick fit, perhaps with some modification? If not, that's fine, I do have enough stuff going on. ^^
Loren Topic Starter

Hey, Nova! And yes, she'd be actually great for this, what with the darker morality undercurrent going on. I'm not sure how we could incorporate the black mage and the magic, but then again, Typhe's a mythological creature from the dawn of time, Joe's a dimensional jumper, and Noah's a psychic XD

Maybe she could be working as a third party rogue for another Earth Court, or maybe a rebellious planet? Or a smuggler of Flower Candy to the soldiers at the war zones?
Black Datura (played by Zelphyr)

I might be able to alter the magic elements to something sciency, like some sort of superhero comic level plant genetics or something (yay pseudoscience). Magic's just easy and fancy. ^^;

Her situation for this would also need some real consideration. She doesn't really like people... but she'd prolly see the Tchauri as worse. So I'd have to think about the dynamics a bit...
Loren Topic Starter

Pseudoscience. Don't argue with pseudoscience XD
Yes. Well, how could she be involved in the events of The (Gemini, right?) Station?
Noah Abarca (played by Allyne)

Sorry guys! Work got busy the past couple days.

Yes, the station is called Gemini. Sorry I've been slow to get the info all up. It's all in my head, but it takes time to put it down.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Wrath is in the Stars (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus