Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Wrath is in the Stars (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Loren Topic Starter

So...guys?
Kaito Nobuyuki (played by exsage)

I still don't know who is starting
Loren Topic Starter

Noah, I think.
When's he gonna start?
Loren Topic Starter

I dunno.
Could you message him abut it
Loren Topic Starter

Yeah, I've sent her a PM.
aight
Query (played by Kinia1the1Wolf)

(( [waves hand around quietly] I still need voted in, too--if this character fits for everyone. ))
Loren Topic Starter

Haha, oops. Well, I already voted for Query .
(And this is an "OOC" forum, so there's no need for the brackets ;) )

So I guess that leaves two more votes. (It was a total of three needed, right?)
Whoops, sorry; habit. ^^;
Loren Topic Starter

Oops, I meant that I already had voted :P Still two votes needed.
Casted my vote

Out of curiosity, if there were other settings in use such as alien planets/nebulae/stars/etc, would that be classified to be written under "Throughout Space", since they're essentially a part of space?
Loren Topic Starter

It depends. If they were a main part of a plot like Gemini is, I'd create a new subforum for them. Otherwise, we've got threads in throughout space :)
Loren Topic Starter

Allyne hasn't answered, so I dunno. Maybe I should carry on and open the roleplay? Whaddyou think?
I agree with that

Might as well. Which raises the question, what'll be the starter? Noah could always bring the message at a later time, if we start somewhere before that event, maybe; that way if Allyne comes back they can pick up the idea but we're able to continue if not.
I'd suggest we start working out a new story to play through. If Allyne is an important part of the rp, than we really can't do it with out him/her.
Loren Topic Starter

I agree, we should kinda move on, but we could leave space for Noah's message if Allyne returned. I don't know, we could always follow the storyline of the League, and it's brutal and ruthless methods of action and it's recruiting. Or the intrigues on Earth and its Courts. Or on a war fleet, where the tchauri could be attacking...

You know, we're not that few, even without Allyne and maybe Nova. Maybe it would pay off, storywise, for groups of characters to start in different locations, and let them meet up later on.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Wrath is in the Stars (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus