Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The land of algesia (private)

Seren Anhrefncoatl H (played by Dracon25697) Topic Starter

Seren's face then gives off another flash of red ad his face blushes. "Oh do you think that was funny?. "Seren then trips her over with his tail. "Haha!" She then accidentally stumbles falls atop of him.
Sam Wilson (played by Blu_Dino)

Sam was just.. really embarrassed right now. She blushed and didnt know what to do or to say. ''U-uh.. i.. will.. g-go b-bend some.. ear-earth..'' she said, shy, as her eyes turned purple. She fastly got up and ran away, nude feets. Her glasses dropped off her pockets when she got up, but she didnt realise.

"Hmmm?" Seren noticed she dropped her glasses. He then picks them up and tries to think of an idea to give them back to her. "Aha." He notices a branch within arms reach. He then carves a walking stick using the branch amd his sword and spots her outside. He gets her attention by placing his hand on her shoulder. "Hey you dropped your glasses back there." He gives her a heartwarming smile which is new to him due to him not being so open with people.

''T-thanks.. i was just gonna put them to the cabin but.. hum.. you know.. um.. i was kind of.. embarrassed.. So.. i do earth-bending to relax.. and somehow it reflects what i am thinking about..'' she said, her eyes still purple of shyness. The Earth-Bender smashed the ground 4 times with her fists and a statue appeared. At first it wasnt really clear what it was, but after it seemed more like a man. And after seemed more like Seren. ''Y-yeah.. this is even more embarrassing..''

"No no. It looks nice. Actually kinda cute. But it is missing one important thing." Seren props himself up with his stick and takes a few steps toward the statue. Then mutters a few words and a humanoid shaped block of cooled magma appears. Then Seren shapes it to look like Sam. "And for the finishing touch." Seren then places her glasses on the cooled magma statue. "Perfect." He then smirks to himself admiring his work.

Sam laughed. ''Nice! But.. i always break my stuff, somehow.. i dont know why..'' she answered. She smashed the ground one more time and earth bended under her to put her in the air. ''Let's go to the cabin!'' said Sam as she bended earth under him to make him go there too.

Seren gives her a happy smile as he is lifted back to the cabin. "That reminds me. I know this might be somewhat of a personal question. But why do your eyes change color? Ive noticed it on several occasions. It's like thay act like a moon ring. And I'm curious. You don't have to answer if you dont want to."

''I-i dont know.. they just change with my emotions.. even if i dont want to.. i'll explain..

When my eyes are brown.. i am just normal.. thats their normal color..
Red is when i am mad,
blue when i am sad,
purple when i am shy,
green when i am anxious,
orange when i am happy,
pink when i am scared
and grey when i am thinking. Oh yeah.. and when they are blood red, you dont want to be near.'' explained Sam.

"Ahh. So that explains a lot. So the times your eyes glowed purple you were shy and red when you were angry. That's actually kinda cute. So they change colors depending on your emotions."

''Yeah.. and i cant control it, i cant stop it, it just does that on m-.. wait what did you just say after that?'' Sam asked, as she just realised.

"I said it was kinda cute. So what color would your eyes changed if I did this..." Seren then lightly kisses her on the cheek.

Sam's eyes turned light purple and she fell on the floor. She blacked out. Everything was so weird to her. The earth-bender was dreaming about her parents.. weird stuff..

"Oh gods what did I do! I knew it! I knew it was a bad idea to kiss her. Why did I even try that. Oh gods no." Seren places his ear near her chest and breaths a sigh of relif. "Oh thank goodness. Shes still breathing." He then starts to shake her trying to wake her up but to no avail. "come on wake up!" A single tear steams down his face. He then starts to shake her harder attempting to wake her up.

Sam was muttering while blacking out: ''I-i.. swear d-dad.. i.. didnt.. take.. your vodka..''. The girl woke up in hurry. ''UH WHAT!? WHERE AM I?! WHAT IS GOING ON!? WHERE'S MY DAD SO I CAN PUNCH HIM?! Oh.. it's just you. Hi.'' she said, acting normal.

Seren released a sigh of relief. "Wait a second do you remember anything before you blacked out?" Seren gives Sam a confused yet worried look.

''Not really i just remember talking to you about my eyes changing of color and then POOF!'' replied Sam, wipping dirt off her face.

"Oh thank the gods you didn't remember. Tou should lie down for a minute. What I'm about to say might just come as a shock to you. But I'll explain later. Rest now." Seren then inhales and exhales slowly. Calming his mind for minute.

''Mkay, well tell me when youre ready.'' said Sam, as she got up and smashed the ground with her fists again to train.

Seren then walks towards Sam with a worried look. "Well it's hard to explain but his ought to jog your memory. Faciam ut mei memineris." Seren then places a spell on sam letting her and Seren visually see the memories that she had forgotten. "Well this should clear things up." They both see the memory of Seren kissing Sam and Seren blushes. And then the memory cloud disappears. "And that's about it"

Sam's eyes turned purple and she blushed but didnt fall back. She punched the ground one more time. ''That's what youre were hiding'' answered the girl. ''Lets go to the cabin now, i need to do some work.'' said Sam, like if nothing happened.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The land of algesia (private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus