Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The land of algesia (private)

Seren Anhrefncoatl H (played by Dracon25697) Topic Starter

"Alright lets go back inside. By the way catch." Seren tosses a pendant toward Sam. "Its a calling pendent. All you need to do is apply one of the four elements. Such as fire for example." Seren adds some heat toward the pendant and his and Sams light up. "Simple as that. Anyway lets go." Seren walks inside the cabin blowing repeated smoke balls through his nose
Sam Wilson (played by Blu_Dino)

Sam tried touching the pendent with her stone fist and it seemed to work. She entered the cabin and looked for papers that could have jobs on them.

"How about this one. Its a pest control job. Seems easy enough." Seren then reads the paper over to discover the large sum of gold as a reward for finishing the job. "We could make a good amount of money off of this. Besides how hard could pest control be?" He then hands the paper over to Sam.

Sam putted her glasses out and weared them. She started reading and saw a little word near pest. ''You are sure? It says just here: giant pest. If it wasnt that, i dont think they would have been giving so much gold.'' Sam said, handing the paper to Seren for him to see where it was written.

"Well considering we scared off a giant demon train and you punched me so hard I coughed up blood I think we can manage." Seren then reads the location of the job and shudders. "Oh great. Looks like we might be flying there. It's in a local tundra. Of all the places the quest could have been the gods gave us the tundra." Seren then grunts in frustration. "Well we need to fly. It'll be about a hour's trip by fight. I can't walk to well but I can still fly. Come." Seren then props himself onto his walking stick and goes outside. He then manages to transform but his right hind leg is still injured. "Alright climb on. But know this I will NEVER wear a saddle so the ride might be bumpy." I may be a dragon but I'm not a horse. Understood?"

Sam thinked about that. ''Uh.. i dont want to hurt your back.. and.. i wouldnt really like to have spines on my back.. And.. i hate flying.. for a pretty obvious reason that you might not know.. so.. i think ill just bend earth under me to go there.. But thanks!'' replied the girl, as her eyes turned green. ''Oh yeah.. and sorry for the punch.. i just dont think when i am mad..'' continued The Earth-Bender, smiling to not be punished.

"You'll be fine. Besides I don't think you can conquer a fear by avoiding it." Seren then picks her up using his fore leg and places her at the base of his neck where there were no spines. "See? Its not so bad. Now hang on!" Seren then thrust himself into the air moving at a fast pace. He then flies to about cloud level. Then he twirls in midair and then stabilizes and and flies straight. "Now that wasn't to bad was it?"

Sam started throwing up, and said: ''I told you.. and its for another reason too..'' Sam was sick, transports werent her thing, obviously.

"I've planned for air sickness. Look in my satchel. There should be a green vial inside. Drink it. Or unless you like to have your guts puked out." Seren had a smug look on his dragon face and and made a awkward noise that sounded like a happy growl. Then Sam realized he was laughing.

Sam searched and found. ''If you knew why you wouldnt laugh!''. Sam drinked the stuff and throwed up again. ''This aint helping at a-..'' and she throwed up again.

"It should be telling affect anu minute now." Sam's throat then glowed a golden hue and her vomiting instantaneously stopped. "That should take care of your vomiting issue. But just to be safe you probably don't want to now the content in the vial." Seren then continued his weird dragon chuckle.

''Exactly i dont want to know, and you dont want to know why i hate transport so much.'' Replied Sam, feeling a little better.

"Well you should know that this potions effect will where off by the time we land so you might have to drink another after the job gets done." Seren then spots another dragon. This one is a youngling and is significantly smaller than he is. "A youngling learning to fly. It must be his first time." Seren then keeps an eye on the young dragon. Curious about what he will do.

''You should know that i will probably never bring up the reason why i hate transports.'' Replied Sam. ''Why do you keep an eye on him?'' asked the girl.

"Judging by his size and age he is still young. His mother could be nearby keeping an eye on him. She will be about my size. Mothers can be very protective of there children. So I need to be careful being around younglings. Or this could be a aggressive juvenile who is attempting to guard his territory. There is much you probably don't know about dragons. And there is much to learn."

Sam's fists turned to stone. ''That would be a great fight!'' She said, as her eyes turned back to their normal color.

"Try if you will but dragons are impervious to all manners of magic and elements. Your axe and earth bending will do no good. Only a weapon wielded by a dragon or dragon like being like myself will do damage. Or if another dragon decideds to enter battle with one of its own kind. That will also wound one." Seren then scares off the youngling my roaring a battle cry. It then notices Seren and flies off.

Sam sighed. ''Would still have made a great fight.'' she said. ''Dang it, is this tundra so away?!'' asked the earth-bender, impatient.

"Were just about there. Personally I hate cold environments. Unlike most dragons I'm warm blooded. So the cold makes me uncomfortable. Just the thought of a cold area makes me shiver. Ironic though isn't it?"

''Pretty much.. But my nude feets are used to rocks and cold stuff, wont be something bad to me.'' Replied Sam.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The land of algesia (private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus