Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The land of algesia (private)

Seren Anhrefncoatl H (played by Dracon25697) Topic Starter

Seren apparently feels the paim. He just stands there taking each blow after blow. He then finally speaks. "You've slowed down." He then trips her up with his tail and then grows claws from his fingers. He them. Grabs her head and plunges it into the ground. "Its not over." He then gives her a satisfactory roar which shakes the land. He then smiles at her implanted head impressed with her skill. "You fight well." He then takes a few steps back. Waiting for his opponents next move.
Sam Wilson (played by Blu_Dino)

Sam got up after a couple seconds. Blood was dripping off her cheek, mouth and forehead. ''What about a magic fight? But no weapons except magic..'' asked the girl. Sam's fists turned back normal. She smashed the ground 3 times into her opponent's way. Earth cracked under Seren. ''Think you wanna move..'' She then smashed the ground 2 times. Earth popped up and striked him again.

"Its over". Seren then pulls his sword out and slashes each of the pillers and lays his weapon and his fist down. He then gives her a satisfied smile. His eyes change back to there usual brown. "That was a great sparing session. Its getting late." He points to the sun as it starts to set. "We shall continue tomorrow. Thank you for a good match." Seren not only gives her not a hand shake but a bow of respect. But just before he bows you can notice he blushes. "Come on let's go inside."

Sam stops. She shakes his hand back. Her eyes turn back to their normal color and the black glowing tattoo in her neck slowly disapears. ''Good work, mate, nice shot with the fire fists.'' said Sam as she is trying to wipe the blood off her face. ''Let's go relax now.'' she continued as she was walking to the cabin.

Sam took her glasses out of her pockets and weared them. She sat with the others, silently.

Seren walks into the cabin with sam and archer. He then walks up to sam noticing her wounds. "Sam stay still." He then mutters word's in a mysterious lanquage and his hands start to glow with a green hue. "This will heal your wounds just stay still." Sams wounds on her face and torso begin to close up. "This might take a minute due to how hard we were sparing." Seren keeps his healing position determined to heal her wounds.

Sam waited until the end. ''Thanks. Healing isnt my speciality..'' said the girl, ajusting her glasses. Sam yawned, ''I better go to sleep.. for whatever waits for us tomorow..'' she said, laying down and closing her eyes.

"Alright see you in the morning." Instead of going to sleep Seren pulls out a book and begins to read. He reads the book page from page and then after finishing it it appears to be about midnight. He looks around the cabin seeing his fellow team members asleep he then walks outside and looks into the moonlight. "A full moon. It sure looks pretty tonight. So this is my squad. Hmmmm. Well I can't sleep but I'll try." He then silently walks back into the cabin and lies on a bed and then falls asleep.

Sam woke up earlier, at 7:00 am. She got up and walked out of the cabin. The Earth-Bender yawned and stretched and started making a little fire to cook up something.

Seren then moans and wakes up. "I can't sleep. Huh? Whats that smell?" Seren then spots Sam starting a fire. "She must have gotten hungry. Well I should extra... WOAH!" Seren then falls down a series of steps and crashes at the base. "Ow..."

Sam got up and saw Seren. She laughed for a moment and helped him up. ''Got woke up by the fire?'' asked Sam.

Seren then grabs her hand and gets up "Yeah..." Seren then blushes in his embarrassment. "Sorry if i disturbed you."

''Nah.. its okay.. a little bit of company is always appreciated.'' replied Sam. She then notices him blush but notices that she forgot her glasses too. ''Aww crap! Where are my glasses!?'' said Sam, anxious, not seeing that they are obviously on her eyes right now.

"There on your face silly" Seren then points out the glasses are on her face. Not to be of any offence but you look kinda cute with your glasses on." Seren's face then flashes red. "Oh gods did I really just say that! I'm so sorry!"

Sam blushed. "T-thanks.." Sam´s eyes turned purple of shyness. She was kinda feeling awkward so She changed the topic. "So.. When do we continue fighting?"

"I'd say about 5:00 tomorrow. I bought a map before I found you and archer and I was planning to go to the market in a nearby town. Would you mind coming with me?" Seren's face was still flushing red.

"Nah, Its gonna be good, ill come" replied Sam, smiling.

"Alright I guess I'll see you later. I'm going out for quick flight." Seren then walks out the door and breathes in heavily. He then transforms in a fiery inferno transforming into a proud dragon. He then gets ready to take off.

Sam's eyes turned back to their normal color. "I wonder What he is hiding.." Said the girl as she started bending earth under herself to go up in the sky. She followed Seren.

Seren then flies for quite a bit. Then lands at a nearby gravestone. He then transforms back into his human state. He walks up to a grave labeled John Hawkins He then bends down on his knees and begins to speak. "Hello. Its been a long time hasn't it. I need advice. I know your not here to speak with me now but I need your help. I'm feeling a emotion I've never felt before. I dont know why but its making feel awkward. I need help please..." The a small gust of wind blows and Seren opens his eyes again. "Thank you father." He then sheds a tear and transforms back to his dragon state. He then flies back to the cabin.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The land of algesia (private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus