Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » WELL NAO

Andryn Topic Starter

We should probably make some sort of announcement. I'm trying to find the number for a good sky-writer.
Kim Site Admin

Good night, Darth! Thanks for the valiant duel. ;)
Kim Site Admin

Weellll. I don't have a sky writer, but I do have a facebook and twitter account.
Andryn Topic Starter

THAT YOU DO. That... you dooooo.... Mmmyesss...
Kim Site Admin

Done! ;)
Andryn Topic Starter

LET THE WORLD FEAR OUR UNHOLY UNION! OUR MIGHT SHALL CONJOIN AND SPREAD ACROSS THE COSMOS, OVERTAKING ALL WHO STAND IN OUR WAY.

Heimdall, I expect a fitting and jovial Bachelor Party. But no strippers! I don't like fast women ._.
Oh oh oh can I be the flower girl? We can use the bomb flowers then!
Kim Site Admin

WHAT A FANTASTIC IDEA! Copper is now the head flower girl. You may choose your assistants as you will. Maybe you can choreograph something? ;)
Andryn Topic Starter

Man, I need to start looking for a tux...
Andryn Topic Starter

Woop. Found one.

sailor_moon_tuxedo_mask.jpg
Kim Site Admin

Ooh. I need to find a dress that matches in fanciness.
Kim Site Admin

200px-Princess_Belle.jpg

DONE.
Andryn Topic Starter

OH GOD THAT'S SO HOT
A winnar is both of you!

Also I'm not good with choreographing. I'll go find some Kirlia and Gardevoir so they can dance for us.

and maybe some Gerudo. Them ladies have got to be good at some sort of exotic, Arabian dances, right?
Kim Site Admin

OH BABY
Andryn Topic Starter

I'ma score me a belly dance on da weddin' nite, yo
Kim Site Admin

Do you suppose we should hold the wedding in Rivendell, or in the Science Academy on Vulcan?
Kim Site Admin

Ooh, Copper, you have fantastic ideas.
Andryn Topic Starter

Well, as much as I love me some aliemz, I've always been partial to Swords and Sorcery. But I'll let you decide, sweety :)
Kim wrote:
Ooh, Copper, you have fantastic ideas.

Thank you, M'lady!

Oh, and you could made eggnogg out of Chansey eggs to ensure that everyone's happy on your special day. ;D

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » WELL NAO

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus