Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » WELL NAO

Darth_Angelus Moderator

Looks like you did. I'll buy you a drink, we can discuss lost love and all that. :)
I rolled the dice, and I put LOVE into it!

Let's hear it for Lucky Love Dice!!!
Andryn Topic Starter

KIM.

Is this true?
Andryn, your display picture has the perfect reaction for this :p

I could discombobulate your opponents! Or the entire universe, whatever floats your vengeance boat.
-calls in anti-magic field-

No Discombobulation!
Zilethipereskis (played by Nero)

Drayle88 wrote:
-calls in anti-magic field-

No Discombobulation!

One mobile Anti-Magic Field, as ordered. Be careful what you wish for.
Oh wow... A Beholder...

I suppose if you wanted a safer route, you could conscript a wizard to make you some anti magic fields. But they're always so temporary, and hard to move about. Who wouldn't want a Beholder following them around showering them with Anti-Magic? Well, most people I suppose, but most people also don't roll 100 on the first try.

rolled 1d100 and got 72

Very True. And you usually don't meet Beholders with such civil personalities.

Question, would you be able to cancel biological energies? Say from a golem of sorts?

Golems and other such inherently magical creatures are not any more vulnerable to Anti-Magic than a human is, for example. Creatures with magical abilities, auras or spells will find that they do not work within such a field, but their ability to walk around and/or breath will not be hindered.

I can, however, disintegrate Golems and just about anything else. In a manner of speaking, that might qualify as the ability to "cancel biological energies".
Ahh... That makes sense. Hm...

So, a Clockwork golem might be better... Particularly the one I have in mind. He has a Self Contained Anti-Magic Field. Which is to say Magic... just doesn't bother him.

I think He'll do nicely, once I finish building him.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Rargh, me smash?
Oh come on, I didn't order Gamma Radiation! Who let the Hulk out?
My mind is blown away by how awesomely nerdy this topic is.

nerd weddings ftw!
And what if I built a MineCraft Church and sent a video to this thread?

How nerdy would that be?
Drayle88 wrote:
And what if I built a MineCraft Church and sent a video to this thread?

How nerdy would that be?

Only if it was OoT or TP's Temple of Time.
Hm... Perhaps...

Oh oh! I know what I'll do!
Kim Site Admin

Andryn wrote:
KIM.

Is this true?

I LEAVE TO MEET CLIENTS FOR A FEW HOURS AND YOU START QUESTIONING MY COMMITMENT TO A TRIPLE DOG DARE?! What kind of girl do you think I am!

Okay, okay. I admit. The nat100 on the first try was hot. Crazy hot. I had to take about twenty cold showers.

But I'm also pretty sure that Drayle is some kind of super-charged diety, or at least an ascendant being with the power of epic dice rolling and Lego dragons and for some reason epic level beholders for crying out loud. Obviously to e-marry him I would have to be ritually sacrificed so that I could ascend to his higher plane he calls Neos land, and I'm way too chicken to be ritually sacrificed. WE MUST SWIFTLY SATISFY HIS DEMANDS SO THAT HE DOES NOT HURT US WITH HIS MIGHTY ROLLS.

OH GREAT DRAYLE, I OFFER THIS MOOSHROOM AND TREMBLE BEFORE YOU! D:

150px-Mooshroom.png
Kim Site Admin

Sanne wrote:
OH OH CAN I ORGANIZE THE BACHELORETTE PARTY? OR HOWEVER YOU NAME IT?

I'll bring Einstein in to dance for us. :D

Hunk-fail-funny.jpeg

This made me weep with joy.
-clutches my chest in pain-

Kim... Oh how it pains me to see you think if me in such a regard...

I am but a humble soul, who cast my lot and took a step towards your eHeart. But I am nothing great, nor powerful. I simply wish to have you at my eSide. No sacrifices...

I shall now remove myself from this thread, with only the memories and thoughts of what could have been...

Farewell, My Lady...

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » WELL NAO

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus