Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » WELL NAO

This is...so...I couldn't even say anything this entire time due to the insane amounts of hilarity and confusion. Now if you'll excuse me...I'm gonna go secretly order strippers for the bachelor party in hopes that Kim finds out of their presence and leaves him for Darth... Cause I am so team Darth.
Andryn Topic Starter

I'm insured against strippers.

I.E. I have a reputation for not tipping so none of them will show.
Oh ye of little faith. As a former entrpeneur of the stripper world I am well aware of how they work. They get money, they do their thing. No one said it had to be you who tips them. Now bow before my might for your very fate now rests in my wallet! Heh.
This..Thread sent me into a fit of giggling, while trying to not be too loud as to make my family wonder whats so funny. xD
Andryn Topic Starter

....Lance, do not make me uninvite you for being foolish enough to openly admit your attempts to sabotage my eWedding. Foolish mortal.
Andryn Topic Starter

The first person to start a Team Andryn vs Team Darth thread will get to eat free at the wedding.

rolled 10d100 and got 489

Andryn wrote:
....Lance, do not make me uninvite you for being foolish enough to openly admit your attempts to sabotage my eWedding. Foolish mortal.

I don't get invited. I crash. So your threat to my openly admitted threats in invalid. You fail yet again.

rolled 10d100 and got 545

Ilmarinen Moderator

Okay, I have to see if this works.

rolled 10d100 and got 390

Andryn Topic Starter

NO U

rolled 10d100 and got 530

Still highest
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I see what's going on here.

rolled 10d100 and got 354

Ilmarinen Moderator

I must prevail.

rolled 10d100 and got 468

Lol, so I've slightly been following this thread today. . .and i must say it has amused and confused me much at the same time. Soooo I gather we're having a big ol party for an ewedding
No clue. I got mistaken for a High Deity and got rejected even though I hit 100 on hte first try so... -shrug-
Zilethipereskis (played by Nero)

Drayle88 wrote:
-clutches my chest in pain-

Kim... Oh how it pains me to see you think if me in such a regard...

I am but a humble soul, who cast my lot and took a step towards your eHeart. But I am nothing great, nor powerful. I simply wish to have you at my eSide. No sacrifices...

I shall now remove myself from this thread, with only the memories and thoughts of what could have been...

Farewell, My Lady...

If you don't want the mushroom cow, I'll eat it.
Kim wrote:
150px-Mooshroom.png
-waves hand- be my guest
Am I the only one who noticed that Kim said she and Andryn had kids?
Andryn Topic Starter

...WHAT? AFTER ONE TIME?!

...I mean... IMMACULATE CONCEPTION

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » WELL NAO

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus