Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » WELL NAO

Out of boredom.

rolled 10d100 and got 698

Yeah, I'm still n this
yawn
I don't even know what is going on anymore or where this is going. I think we are all confused. ):
-shrug- I'm just waiting for Kim's response. And noone is around to RP so... nothing else to do
Andryn Topic Starter

What's going on is that I'm going to figure out how to have a legit massive eWedding here on RPR and everyone (except Darth, who is my mortal enemy and rival for Kim's heart) is invited!
What am I? Chopped liver
Andryn Topic Starter

...yes
figures
Kim Site Admin

Aaaaand home again.

Thank you guys for one of the funniest threads I've ever seen. I have really enjoyed the escalating silliness. XD Andryn, you have certainly proved your point. I will never doubt again. You will clearly go to the ends of the entire earth to complete a joke, even unto the bonds of eMarriage.

At this point the confusion that is being directed at this thread seems to be outweighing anything else though, and the last thing I wanted was to start a versus thread. I think I am going to call the scene before the hilarity has a chance to poke someone's eye out. ;)

For the record, I'm totally eMarried to the RPR. So I guess you could interpret that to mean I married all of you. <3

Hooray ePolygamy!
Andryn Topic Starter

....darn, I lost her.

BUT AT LEAST I DIDN'T LOSE HER TO DARTH.
CelestinaGrey wrote:
Am I the only one who noticed that Kim said she and Andryn had kids?

Yes, we're Kims unruly E-kids. She sort of adopted us when we were turning threads into diamonds with the discombobulator.
Kim wrote:
At this point the confusion that is being directed at this thread seems to be outweighing anything else though, and the last thing I wanted was to start a versus thread.

Umm...too late? Heh.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Andryn wrote:
BUT AT LEAST I DIDN'T LOSE HER TO DARTH.

Technically, you did since she is eMarried to everyone here and that does include me as well ;)

Anyway, I'm not one to hold a grudge, so no hard feelings :)
Kim wrote:
At this point the confusion that is being directed at this thread seems to be outweighing anything else though, and the last thing I wanted was to start a versus thread.

Don't worry, Kim. I believe the thread is going to be turned into a Team RPR thread :D
Sanne Moderator

Kim should sell Team RPR buttons as wedding bands.
Go team Darth?
Kim Site Admin

There is only the one team. It's Team RPR. Which I then married. ;)
Sanne wrote:
Kim should sell Team RPR buttons as wedding bands.

I like this idea. XD

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » WELL NAO

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus