Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"Well if we have proof or witness testimony we can at least put it under investigation for safety violations. And we could take a night shift with legal right depending on what evidence we receive." Fal explains after laughing at Traxtons joking attitude.
"Well, let's hope we get something."Traxton said.

Soon we pull up at the station and we head in. Fal talks to the receptionist and hears he is in interview room two. "Well lets go say hi."
Traxton and Fal headed to the interview room and entered. "Morning. I'm Detective Traxton and this is my Partner Detective Falderan."Traxton introduced. "You're Jeremy Fitzgerald right?"Traxton asked.

"Thats right." He says a bit anxiously. He looked to be only in his early twenties. About the age for attending college. He had some small whiskers on his chin, brown hair and brown eyes. He wore a grey shirt and jeans. "So you two are actually going to hear me out? Because I swear I am not crazy." He says with a sigh. "Don't worry we are here to see what you know and have witnessed. We will get to the bottom of it." Fal says sitting. "Detective would you mind beginning the questioning?" Fal asks Traxton.
"Ok, so I guess the first place to start is to describe what happened last night. How did the Animatronics attack you? What time did all this go down? That kinda stuff."Traxton said.

He takes a deep breath and calms himself. "I am not sure exactly. Around 2 AM. I was sliding through the cameras in my office. The place was creepy with the drawings and things around." He shivers lightly. "But then I went to the stage cam and. And the bunny. Barney or whatever was gone. I flipped through and found him in one of the party rooms in the corner. Just staring. Staring right into the camera. Like it knew I was there." His breathing picks up. "Then after a while Freddy and Chika were gone. They were in party rooms and when I was looking I heard something. Turning my flashlight down the hall I saw it. Freddy was there staring back." He stops for a moment taking a drink. Fal looks at him taking note of his fear. "But then the time hit six. I don't know what happened but once that occurred some kind of routine or something in their circuits made them go back to the stage.I mean the guy on the phone did say they were prone to wandering. He was very persistent about a music box too. Saying I should keep it wound? I don't know. Whole thing creeped me out. But maybe the whole thing is nothing. Just these machines walking as they are programmed." He says with a deep sigh. Fal then leans forward. "So you weren't directly assaulted?" He shakes his head. "No just kinda stalked me. But I need the job. I will go back tonight and see how it will go." He smiles weakly. Fal looks over at Traxton to see what he thinks.
"Did anything else seem off about the animatronics?"Traxton asked. "Maybe there was a glitch in their programming or something?"Traxton offered.

"I don't know. I didn't examine them. I just got out the moment my shift ended. You would need to check with the company to learn more about that." He says sitting back.
"Hmmmm."Traxton said. "They didn't seem to move erratically? And you didn't notice anything obviously off about the robots?"Traxton asked.

"Despite the fact they are adult sized plastic anthropomorphic animals? Ah nope." He says with a bit of a rhetoric tone. Fal nods. "So nothing other then the obvious."
"Did you have any questions, Fal?"Traxton asked.

"No that will be all for now. Do you require anything else Mr Fitzgerald?" He shakes his head. "No I am fine." Fal nods. "Very well. We will see what we can do. You just keep safe and inform us should anything else happen." He says standing. Jeremy nods and collects his things before heading out.
"Don't hesitate to call us if you feel like you're in any danger tonight."Traxton said giving Jeremy his card before he left. "Ok, something doesn't seem right about this. There's no good reason those animatronics should be staring at the cameras and stalking around the security office."Traxton said once Jeremy was gone. "Think we should find out who built and programmed those things and go to the manufacturers?"Traxton asked.

"Well he seems convinced he may be a bit out of context. So far they are just creepy. Maybe we should try and find that 'phone guy' and see what he knows. He seems to be making these for the employees. He seems to know about them. We should ask next time we go. But currently we have no rights for a permit. Unless he comes forth with something a little more concrete. Until then evidence and speculation is all we have." Fal explains contemplating their next move.
"Well, once we're able to look into this further, that's something to keep in mind."Traxton said.

"Yea. I am going to go and see what we can get. Hopefully at least a warrant of suspicion. I don't know what your planning on doing but its your choice. I am gonna get looking into this all. Maybe even those animatronics too." Fal says leaving the room to work. Later that night Fal and Traxton receive a call from Jeremy. Before he started his shift he asked if they could wait around outside the restaurant in a car in case things went bad. Agreeing to this the two waited parked out front across the street watching cautiously. It was 12:15 and his shift had only started.
"Okay so what're we looking for here?"Traxton asked. "I mean, if the problem Jeremy's running into is the Animatronics, having a stakeout in the parking lot isn't gonna b much help."Traxton said.

"We are being near by if there is an issue. He has us pre dialed into the phone. He will have us called in an instant should he feel threatened. Which is why we are here." Fal says looking out at the building.
"Think he'd have a problem if we went inside and made us some pizza?"Traxton chuckled.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus