Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"Something tells me he may." Fal laughs and looks at the buildings side. "Was that someone?" He says noticing movement.
Traxton glanced over at the building and squinted. "Well what do ya know."Traxton said. "you know that kid that we've run into a few times? I forget her name. I think we just saw her go inside."Traxton said.

"Nah not inside. She seems to be around near the kitchen. Shes trying to get in?" Fal says a bit concerned. "Lets get her. What if the animatronics are dangerous at night? I don't want her in there." He says getting out.
Traxton got out as well. The two headed over to where Roxie was at, finding the girl frantically trying to pull the door to the kitchen open. "Hey! What are you doing out here?"Traxton asked Roxie. Roxie glanced over her shoulder at the two, before continuing to tug at the door.

"Hey stop that." Fal says pulling her back. "Whats with you trying to brake into this building?"
"Move!"Roxie demanded, shoving by Fal and going back to the door and trying to pull it open again. Traxton pulled Roxie away from the door again. "You're not supposed to be here right now. The restaurants closed. Why are you trying to get inside?"Traxton asked. "Let go of me! I've gotta help them!"Roxie shouted, trying to pull away from Traxton. Traxton kept his grip. "Whose still in there?"Traxton asked, with Roxie still trying to get back to the door. "There's not time to explain! Let me go!"Roxie demanded still trying to get to the door.

Fal pulled her up and held her back. "Look is someone in trouble? You need to relax and explain to us whats happening?" He asks trying to calm her.
"Let GO!"Roxie demanded, still trying to get to the door. Traxton looked around and saw a pay phone not too far from where they were. "Fal, just get her in the car. I see a pay phone down there. I'll call Jeremy and see if anythings wrong."Traxton said heading to the Pay phone.

Fal sits her down. "Look we are not letting you go. So calm and tell us whats wrong we are police."
"NO!"Roxie yelped as Fal carried her to the car. "THEY'RE STILL IN THERE!"She screamed, trying to wiggle free before Fal put her in the car. "Look we are not letting you go. So calm down and tell us whats wrong we are police." Fal said, trying to calm Roxie down. "THEY'RE STILL IN THERE!"Roxie repeated trying to squeeze past Fal.

"So aside from the robots walking around as what I assume is normal, nothing seems out of the ordinary?"Traxton asked Jeremy over the phone. He nodded. "Alright, thanks for the help."Traxton said before hanging up. He turned to head back to the car with Fal and Roxie. "Fitzgerald said everything was okay. He said the robots are still wandering around and he's still creeped out by them, but for the most part he said everything was as ok."Traxton said.

"Roxie speak please. If someone is in trouble we can help." Fal says as the sound of metal being pulled along metal can be heard. Fal looks around and peeks inside the window. Inside he sees something on the roof down the hall. It is too dark to make out but looks like an assortment of parts. "Traxton you see that?" He points out the faint blur on the roof. Meanwhile Roxie is unattended for the moment.
Traxton looked were Fal had pointed. He had a perplexed look on his face. "What the..." He asked, squinting to try and see better. "What the hell is that?"Traxton asked. Whilst Traxton and Fal were distracted, Roxie got out of the car, and shoved by Fal and Traxton, running towards the Kitchen door.

When she reaches the door she bangs on it trying to get in to no avail. Fal grabs her and holds her down. "Traxton call someone. She distressed and we need to restrain her." He grunts. Looking back in the window the mysterious shape was gone.
Traxton nodded and did as instructed. He went back over to the pay phone. Thankfully, there was a phone book. Traxton flipped through it, he remembered Roxie's last name was Berland, and found her grandparents' home number. Traxton dialed the number and waited for the phone to be answered.

"Hello?"Asked Roxie's grandmother. "Hello, is this the Berland house?"Traxton asked. "Yes, who is this?"Roxie's grandmother asked. "I'm Detective Traxton, me and my partner visited you and your Granddaughter a few days ago. We found your Granddaughter trying to sneak into that Fazbears pizzeria place."Traxton said. After a few minutes, Traxton finished speaking with Roxie's Grandmother. Unfortunately, neither of Roxie's grandparents would be able to come get her, as Roxie's grandfather took the car and was trying to find Roxie. Traxton agreed to take Roxie to her Grandparent's house.

After a few more minutes, Traxton had called another pair of officers to come down and keep an eye on the Pizzeria, for Jeremy's sake, before heading off with Fal. As they went, Traxon tried his best to keep Roxie calm. After a while they arrived at Roxie's home. Traxton, Fal, and Roxie got out, heading up to the door. Traxton knocked and after a few moments Roxie's grandma opened the door. "Oh thank god!"Roxie's grandma said, hugging onto Roxie.

Once she came out they handed over the paranoid Roxie. "Ma'am could we please speak to you for a moment?" He asks looking to Roxie. "In private." He implies Roxie shouldn't be present.
Roxie's grandmother nodded. Before Fal and Traxton could go speak to her, Roxie's grandfather showed up. HE and Roxie's Grandmother scolded Roxie for sneaking out, before sending her off to bed. "Thank you for bringing Roxie home." Roxie's Grandfather said. "I haven o idea what's gotten into her lately..."He added exasperatedly.

"When you say that. Does that mean something happened? Has she been acting strange for a while?" Fal asks inquisitively. "She was saying something strange. She said she had to 'help her friends' and that they were 'in there'. What is all that about? Did she lose someone?"
"We really don't quite know." Roxie's Grandmother replied. "A few nights ago she did sneak out. And she was acting like this when she got back here."Roxie's Grandfather explained. "We tried to get her to explain what happened, but she refused to talk about it."Roxie's Grandfather added.

"Do you have any idea where she may have went? Any idea at all could help us?" Fal asks taking note of the time they said.
"Well, we aren't sure. But we have heard Roxie talking to her friends about these urban legends at the pizza place her older brother disappeared at. I guess that was where they were going."Roxie's grandfather said.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus