Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"You were more help then you know." Fal smiles at her. "Thank you for your time." He says as he follows Traxton out.
"Okay, so what's our next move?"Traxton asked.

"Well you are going home to rest up for the rest of the day. You rest till tomorrow and if your truly better I will see what I can do about more investigations." Fal says as the two walk through the reception of the retirement home. They soon reach the car park.
"Well, atleast this time I get to sit on my ass at home instead of the hospital."Traxton said as he got in the car.

"After all this little innovation is quiet interesting." Pulling the car out they begin to drive off in the direction of Traxtons home. "So what do you think about it all?"
Traxton shrugged. "I dunno yet."He said.

"You have to feel something. Who knows what you may be capable of."
"I hoenstly don't know how to feel about it. Half of me's saying 'Yeah! That totally makes sense! What else could it be?! This ghost stuffs been in my family for ages!'. The other half is saying 'Jesus Christ Trxton; you're going insane!'"Traxton said.

"Well this whole investigation is insane. And the deeper we go the more insane this whole thing gets."
"I hear ya there man."Traxton said. "Well, hopefully, this case'll be over soon."He said.

"Yea and with little luck with an appropriate conclusion." Fal says as he pulls up to Traxtons house.
"Yeah. Well, thanks for dropping me off man. See ya."Traxton said getting out and going into his house.

November 8th 1987
Sunday 10:17 AM
The previous night brought up some interesting news for the Fazbear investigation. Jeremy Fitzgerald the new night guard at the pizzeria came to the station early in the morning claiming to have been attacked while at the pizzeria. He states the animatronics seemed to move towards him at night and wander. This was sent directly to Fal since it was relevant to his case. "So where is Mr Fitzgerald now?" Fal asks the sargent. "He's gone home to sleep. He said he has another shift tonight." "He's going back? After all that he claimed?" Fal asks in confusion. "Yea well we initially contacted the establishments management and they said the animatronics do wander a bit in the early hours of the morning as if they were loading there pathing or something. I am not really sure but he is willing to speak with you and Traxton." Fal looks slightly troubled by this news and takes the report. "Thanks I will look into this." He says walking off to go pick up Traxton.
Traxton had gotten dressed. He hadn't really put much thought into his new found abilities from the night before, but he didn't care too much, being more worried about the case. He headed outside and waited for Fal to show up.

"So I got some good news. We have a possible lead. A recent one. Or could be another ghost story. I am not sure." Fal says as you get in.
"Well lately I've been starting to believe a lot of those ghost stories. What happened?"Traxton asked, closing the car door and buckling in.

"Jeremy Fitzgerald. The new security guard at that pizzeria came with a report of the animatronics apparently attacking him."
"The robots do walk around during the day. Maybe they don't turn 'em off at night?"Traxton offered. "Regardless I think we should look into this."Traxton said.

"My thoughts exactly. I called him into the station to be talked to. Told him I would listen." Fal says taking off out of the car park and heading off. "This may hopefully be enough of a lead to allow us to call under cover work or something."
"That'd be interesting."Traxton said as they headed to the station. "Hey Mr. Manager Guy whose name I can't remember! We're those Investigators you talked to but we decided we hated our jobs and quite and decided to come work here! What's that? No we're totally not undercover or anything!"Traxton joked.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus