Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

Fal looked down feeling a bit to blame. "Always comes back to that." He says under his breath. "Possibly after we came here asking about." He pauses. "Roxie must have wanted answers as well. But what happened?" He asks primarily to himself trying to figure it out. "Could we have any names of her friends?"
"Well... she usually hangs out with a boy named Miles Kennedy. I think the two have a thing for each other. But she also has a friend named Isabelle Hernendez."Roxie's Grandmother said. "Out side of those two, she doesn't really talk too much about her friends."Roxie's Grandfather said. "I hope this helps"Roxie's Grandfather said.

"It will thank you so much. But about Roxie." Fal writes a small note. "She seems distraught. I would even say some kind of P.T.S.D. going off how she was acting. She seems to have seen something which is painful and scaring. Get her some help. That number will get you in contact with the station and me specifically. I will set her up for some therapy and treatment. You can't deny she needs it." Fal has a look of guilt in his eyes as he turns to leave.
Roxie's grandparents nodded, and wished the two a good night before they left. "You know it's not your fault right?"Traxton said, having noticed the look in Fal's eyes. "She's the one that decided to sneak out to the place. You didn't tell her to or anything."Traxton said.

"We knew she was emotionally involved and we brought it up. I should have known better." He says punching the steering wheel angrily. "But none of that matters now. Now we simply need to figure out whats going on. And if that means I need to force every legal document down the throats of that manager I will to get us all unlimited access." He sighs. "What am I doing? I gotta keep cool." He says talking to himself almost forgetting Traxton is there.
"Again, it's not your fault man. She chose to go out to it. We didn't tell her to go"Traxton said. "Let's head back to the pizzeria, finish the stake out and get some sleep ok?"Traxton said.

Fal has a heavy sigh. "Yea we should." He drives them back and they finish the stake out sending the other officers home when they arrive.
The next day, Fal and Traxton had headed out to find Roxie's friends and talk to them about what happened. Traxton contacted Roxie's grandparents again, and managed to get a few more names directly from Roxie, despite Fal protesting that Roxie had been through enough and wasn't needing to be questioned. Two of the four children mentioned by Roxie's grandmother had recently had missing child reports filed in, which only made Traxton and Fal more suspicious.

Traxton and Fal got into contact with the parents of the remaining two kids, and were informed they were more than likely down at the Game Shack, a popular arcade in the town. They arrived and looked through the arcade, eventually finding the two children.

Fal looked at Traxton. "So you wanna start or is it back to my turn?" Fal asks with a snicker. "Those recent reports don't bode well." He then sighs.
"Yeah, I'll start."Traxton said. Traxton walked up to the two. "Hey, you two are Miles Kennedy and Isabelle Hernendez?"Traxton asked. Miles looked at Traxton confused. "Uh.... yeah, why?"He asked. "I'm Detective Traxton, and this is Detective Falderan. We need to ask you two a few questions."Traxton said.

"Nothing to be worried about you're not in trouble we just need some information to help a case." Fal says trying to keep them calm and not panicked.
"Look, we didn't do anything."Isabelle said. "Well, from what we heard from your friend Roxie, you guys snuck out to that pizza place in the middle of the night."Traxton said. "Like we said, you guys aren't in any kind of trouble."Traxton said. "What did Roxie tell you?"Miles asked. "Not a whole lot. She's really really freaked out about something. You guys didn't notice it at school?"Traxton asked. "She hasn't been showing up to school."Miles responded, with a concerned look on his face.

Fal looked them over and noticed the childlike sense of concern and almost fear. "They don't know anything." He sighs to Traxton. "Then have you at least heard anything I would settle for a rumor?" He asks again hoping for anything.
"Well.... we did sneak in to the place with her and some of our other friends."Miles said. "Everything seemed normal."Isabelle said. "But Roxie suddenly started freaking out and saying we had to go. We asked what she saw, but all she would tell us was that she saw some guy stuffing someone into one of he robot suits."Miles said. "I thought she was just pulling a prank."Miles said. "And after that we left, cause it got a bit too late and we were getting kinda tired, but three of our other friends stayed behind."Isabelle said.

Fal freezes up. "You didn't consider that detail worth bringing up?" he says trying to avoid yelling at them. "When was this?" He asks his tone starting to get more aggressive.
"Sorry, like she said, we thought she was just pulling a prank and decided to just skip school some or got sick."Miles said. "And it was just a few days ago like.... three or four."Miles added.

"Fine. Thanks kids." Fal says calming down. "We should head back with this." Fal looks at Traxton.
Traxton nodded. "Thanks for your help kids."Traxton said before he and Fal left.

"So what are you thinking?" Fal asks as they walk off. "I got an idea and I sure as hell hope I'm just paranoid."
"Well... I'm thinking we should either try and get something out of Roxie, or go investigate the restaurant."Traxton said.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus