Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"Roxie won't give us a thing now. Plus she is getting help so best to leave her for the time."
"Aright, Investigating it is."Traxton said.

"Sadly doesn't change the fact we need the damn warrant."
"Well, then let's go get a warrant. I think we've got enough evidence for one."Traxton said.

"My thoughts exactly. I will go and file for one. I need something first anyway. If you wouldn't mind writing up those testimonies. And while your at it any information you remember from those 'visions'."
"Those visions can't be used as solid evidence."Traxton said. "As far as anyone would be concerned, those would just be hallucinations."Traxton said.

"I meant for our investigation. More for us then them. Look at it this way." He pauses as they pull out. "It could lead us to something like the man behind it."
Traxton nodded. "Alright. But this is just between us."He replied as they headed out.

"I know it is. Don't think I don't know that people will see us as crazy for coming out with it. Maybe we are but hey. Whats the harm?" Fal chuckles to himself trying to make light. "By the end of this week something will happen. I just don't know what."
"Well, hopefully we'll catch who we're looking for."Traxton said. "So, you think those visions I saw were true and not just hallucinations?"Traxton asked.

"I'm not sure whats real anymore. But those visions or whatever. Seemed to know something. You see hallucinations come from things we have heard, seen or experienced. So somehow they are relevant. Or your mind making sense in a seizure. Lets face it I'm just as crazy for believing you."
"I honestly think we're both nuts."Traxton said. "But hey, being crazy ain't gonna stop us from decent detective work."Traxton said.

"For the love of everything I hope you're right." Fal says pulling up in front of town hall. "I'll sort this warrant out. You do what needs to be done." He says walking inside.
Traxton nodded as he got out his note book and began jotitng down what he saw during the flashbacks.

Several hours later after some strong and desperate words to get the warrant brought Fal out. He proceeded to call Traxton. "Is it the same?" He says to himself as he shivers. Then entering the number he calls his partner.
By now, Traxton had gotten all of the notes written down on his visions from earlier when the phone suddenly began to ring. Traxton answered the phone. "Hey. This is Traxton."Traxton said.

"Fal here. I've got all we need. We'll be able to stay around the establishment tonight and see what goes on. Hopefully we're wrong. I'm meeting the manager there at six to have a look around. He doesn't seem nervous so maybe his not hiding anything." He says grasping his leg. "Until then I need one last favor from you though."
"Alright, what're you needing?"Traxton asked.

"Would you be able to go speak with Jeremy? He is home but said we can ask him some questions before tonight."
"Oh, yeah sure. What's his address?"Traxton asked.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus