Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost hope

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Its like the new ruler hates dragons..''
Genet de Drac (played anonymously)

"Agreed, I can't wait to be called to take his soul"

''He's very old...But wise...I guess. He has a dragon egg frozen in a chamber from what I've heard.''

"I've heard that too, often times people try to barter for their life with me"
Genet laughed
"I've been offered money, men, even children, but most often I get information."

''What do you know so far about this new ruler?''

"not much, admittedly I do know quite slot compared, but most of the information I got was repetitive.
Like you said, yes he is wise, to those under him he gives mercy to those who need it and he is honorable and keeps his promises. his hair and beard are all white, his eyes are an icy blue, and he has a scar on the left side of his face, like from 3 long claws. His brother died of sickness but some of his advisers and knights think he was murdered. If he was then the murderer did a good job making it not look like it from what I can remember. About the dragon egg none of his advisors know much about it except that it has been there for a long time, it is always kept locked and the king wears the key around his neck. The rest is common knowledge."

''Maybe the egg holds the key to ending thos hostility..I know that no other dragons have layed anymore eggs from fear of losing them.''

"Very possible, after all he does keep it close to heart, literally. Question is who is the dragon within it and how did it get there?"

''I wonder that too...I heard rumors that a now gone species of fie dragon layed the egg and were killed afterwards. Whomever found the egg froze it to keep it from hatching, and gave it to te ruler of the lands. The egg is a bit gold colored, but its covered in frost...''

"An odd idea came to me, if it's gold then I have no doubt that someone could create a fake"

He nods. ''But how would it be snuck into the glass? The king has the key.''

"maybe before it was put into the glass?"

''But we do not know when the egg is removed.''

"Or who removed it and why. Either way it was only an idea."
She peered down below them, keeping balance on the dragons back. Through openings in the sea of clods she could make out what looked like a shore.
"I hope you know where we are or where we're going"

Dark swoops from the clouds, and lands on a ruined temple, covered in vines, folding huge wings once landing in front of it.

Genet flipped her right leg to the other side and jumped off. Once she was on land she looked around.
"where is this place?"

''This is where I live..An abandoned temple where humans and dragons once lived in.''

"It seems almost familiar"

''They say it was here that the leader of the dragons perished in a deadly quarrel. The king had ordered humans to raid this place for treasure. But all they found was the dragon king. Nothing of the 'treasures' remain now...Once the dragon king was killed, the riches were stolen..''

"I doubt that any gold or silver was the true treasure"
As she spoke, she examined a half broken picture on the ruin wall, foretelling a golden dragon surrounded by other bowing dragon's.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost hope

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus