Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost hope

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''ANd after the dragon king was killed, the relationship to humans and dragons was severed..''
Genet de Drac (played anonymously)

She chuckled
"Have we uncovered a mystery or a potential rumor? Either way something is going on that caused this 'war'"
As she spoke she followed the wall, stopping at a black dragoness with emerald eyes among the ones who where bowing.

Dark follows, then stops too. ''A black dragon?''

"an old friend of mine before the new king"

''I bet the dragon king never wanted this to happen...''

"I'm sure of it, he was wise and honorable, even from afar"

''And now the dragons have no leader...''

"Sadly no, and no one who can talk to the king diplomatically, only the king would have been allowed anywhere near the capital."

''This temple does show us some unusual pictures though. And many odd writings in a language that only our king knew. It's like a journal..''

"Indead, I have studied slot of ancient languages in my... freetime and I can't recognize any of it"

''Perhaps he wrote a letter to someone. I know the queen of dragons could hardly visit back then from this war. But the elaborate symbols are paired with loose scribbles showing the location of something...''

"Let's see if I have a map, If I can find where this is maybe we can see what it's talking about"
She removed her infinity bag from her belt, she reached in, almost putting her entire arm into the small bag, before removing a folded peice of paper. Opening it up it showed a general map of the world, with various folds of paper on either side containing more maps.

He looks over the scribbles, grumbling for a bit, somtimes sketching something into the loose dirt on the ground with his dulled claws. ''Hmmm.....'Where you find the golden stream, where life flourishes to live.....Clockwise is a time, yet counter it by 9....Use a map if you need to, but surely your smart...For there lies the secrets I hid from you...'....Any of that make sense? It's all I could get from these scribbles. Is it a place on your map?''

Genet studied the map, mubbleing to no one in particular.
"where you find the golden stream...... maybe the stream of the golden fawn? It is surrounded by plants.... but 'Clockwise is a time, yet counter it by 9'..... what does that mean?"
She looked up planning to study when what looked like a clock with N,S,E,& W etched on their appropriate sides caught her eye.
"probably a long shot but...."
She lifted up the map aligning the compass on the map to the clock.

As she did so, the outline of the dragon king appeared on a spot of the map near the golden stream. ''So thaaats how the dragon king made his maps..'' Dark inquired.

"Incredible!"
She quickly drew a pencil from her bag and tranced the outline.
"I guess we know where to go next, that is if your willing to go on adventure"

He chuckles. ''I can fly good, but on full moon nights I might hide where the moonlight can't reach. But otherwise, whats holding us back from adventuring to find this secret?''

"nothing, nothing what-so-ever. The stream is fairly near here and I've been there before so I might be able to teleportt us there"
She began to remove a teleportation scroll from her bag as she mumbled to herself.
"I better use the heavy duty one, darn I'm running out of those, If only he was only half that size....."

''Oh, am I too big?'' He said with a snort, then vanished. He re-appears in his anthro dragon form. he only had one set of torn and ragged wings, tipped off with blood red claws. His only odd spot was a cloth wrapped over his left eye, stained with some blood. In anthro form, he measured the same as the average human in height, minus his large wings folded over himself, as he wore torn clothing.

"a Shape shifter! nice. Here we are"
She took out a scroll and a vial of some silvery liquid
"dire wolf blood, you need a blood sacrifice to teleport multiple beings"
She unrolled the scroll onto the ground, folding it in places so that it made a square.
"you might want to step back"
She uncorked the vial and dripped a drop of blood in each corner and the center. The scroll burst into black hellfire before settleing into four solid walls of fire.
"well there we go, that should take us pretty near our destination, dragon before man"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost hope

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus