Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Project

TheHero1208

I don't really mind, as long as we got decent names. :D
Pantrane Topic Starter

lol. Vote people. I don't want this to be one person said versus one person said. It's not a big deal but help make it fair.
Gabrielle Nelson (played by Blu_Dino)

Well, lemme think, i got to go sleep.
Shorties
TheHero1208

Deeamnit! I can't decide between the shortened ones, or the French ones. I guess I choose the shortened ones. :D
Shortened ones
Pantrane Topic Starter

Looks like we'll go with those two shortened names. I have to scroll up to remember. Lol. Dino's names could end up being the names of all sorts of things. Other cities, other planets. Who knows? But yeah, we should have enough to start a group now and start rping. I'm excited!
TheHero1208

Same here, but I have to decide which character I should use, or if I should make a new one... The Struggle Is Real XD
I have several who could work WHOM AREN"T ON THIS SITE. *cries
TheHero1208

I know the pain. I have so many characters created (Thanks to Soul Calibur 5 for it's character creator XD) although all of them wouldn't fit on here, and it's kind of hard choosing characters you know. I crei evrytiem
I have like eight Alien races with their own cultures and dynamics, cannot use on site.
TheHero1208

Really? I have like two. But why can't you use yours?
Not on the site, can not use them for the site without deleting characters.
I have the Cervine, a naturally armored hunting race that are insanely tough with a sorta tribal council system and use rail guns.

Galgans, sneaky orange skinned weirdos that like pulse type weaponry, Theocratic society.

The Ki-vari, bird like people with naturally occurring third gender. The Ki-vari have an odd government with all crime being punished through different lengths of servitude to whom they wronged, they are a very sexual people. Government is a representative democracy as well. Main weapon, weaponized noise emitters equipped within robes and sound cannons on robots. Killing with the power of dubstep.
TheHero1208

XD Dubstep...

I had two, which were: The Scerners, a race of incredibly tough humanoids who's bodies were built for combat, and they can withstand an incredible amount of pressure, due to the increased gravity of their home planet. However, their armor isn't great, and they are still in the hunter/gather stage of society.
The Kyuuvais are a race of very intelligent aliens, who seem to resemble humanoid crabs mixed with a lizard of some sort. They have six arms, and two legs, the top of the six arms having pincers, while the others are three fingered hands. However, they aren't built for any sort of combat, despite their tough exterior. Instead, they are heavily reliant on technology.
My favorite are the Cervine. four pairs of lungs, Titanium strength bones, Rail guns, Organs are all located in their lower torso, surrounded by a heavy ribcage. They breathe through a set of eight breathing holes on their back ad communicate though whistling through those breathing holes. They are fairly humanoid and use a frontal plate instead of teeth to split food and their highly acidic saliva digests there food for them.
Good god I can't list all my Alien races XD So I'll just go with the ones I have characters for here.

First off are the Depcys, a species of telepathic sentient fungi. They infect animals from their home planet(The only things they can infect) and use them as bodies. Their leaders are refereed to as the Ancients and are millions upon millions of years old, and have developed their own bodies. They have a republic centered government, and they are incrediblt advanced technologically.

Afetr that are the K'zayl, a species of mono gender proto-mamal humanoids. They're all female and can breed sexually with their male counter part, Z'kayl, or they can breed aesexually. The K'zayl aren't space faring, atleast not on their own. They're incredibly powerful warriors and are adapted to surviving being crushed. As such their bones are extremely hard and seem to be similar to plates. They're incredibly sexist, but respect powerful warriros of both genders.

Then there's the Saurosapiens, a species of very diverse aliens that resemble earth Dinosaurs. They have a breed that represents each family of dinosaur, wih each breed having a very specific role in society. They have a class based society and the sub-breeds that fall under Dromaea are usually their leaders. They have a very isolationist view of things, not wanting other aliens to come in and mess up their society

And I plan on adding the Paliush, a species of arborial ape-like aliens that wander the galaxy, colonizing as many planets as they can.
There would be a few awesome fights on these lists. :)
Gabrielle Nelson (played by Blu_Dino)

Hi guys :D

I'm baaaaack! :D

And i also prefer the shorties :P
I"m just gonna use fantasy peeps XD
Pantrane Topic Starter

I like the alien races and everything, but its starting to feel like this is just going to be a sci-fi thing and there is nothing we can do about it. It's going to be hard to blend fantasy with year 40,000 sci-fi. What is the point of having elves and goblins? I get it that some people are sci-fi fans. We just have to ask if we really want to make this an equal blend of fantasy and sci-fi or if we just want to jump to sci-fi as far in the future as possible.

I am making a major tweak to my character for this. Basically recreating him. It may be more fun to work on something new as opposed to just bringing old characters from other worlds... This is THIS world. THIS RP, this group... You know?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Project

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus