Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Project

I'm Terrible at names so X3 uh is this going to be made int oa group, or is it just gonna be a forum thread?
Pantrane Topic Starter

For some reason, what stands out to me are parts of certain words...

Rietson and Faemon

Sounds legit.

I was thinking forum topic... But we could probably do group huh? I've never done that before but I could figure it out.
TheHero1208

At least I was good for something, ehehehe.
I think a group might be more fun. I'd rather not make a whole new unique world and only use it for one rp XD
Pantrane Topic Starter

Hmm, the group looks like its going to need an introductory title and stuff like that. I actually created a group. It's not going to be ready right now. I want a quick start. So we'll start with the forum. But I can see how a group can come in handy with different forums for different worlds and stuff like that. It's not happening in two hours though.

So we'll start with the forum. We need character building anyway. We need to figure out a way to come together and get in on one plot. Not an excuse to immediately jaunt 5,000,000 light years from the next character. Let's make this RP an initiation into the world. Once the cities have been more fleshed out as well as how the world works... Maybe form some IC and OOC ties. Then I can slowly and properly build the group and other forums.

Unless someone else wants to be admin. Either way I'm cool. I just want to write these stories with you guys.. lol
I can offer mmyself up as an admin. I've made liek three groups before so XD
Gabrielle Nelson (played by Blu_Dino)

Sketch444 wrote:
I think a group might be more fun. I'd rather not make a whole new unique world and only use it for one rp XD

Me too!

As for names, i might have ideas that come from french :D

(For the below world of the low)
-Enbassium
-Ferone
-San Argentos

(For the floating world of the rich)
-Hautoria
-Genialik
-Epiquek

I feel like they're bad XD

Sketch444 wrote:
I can offer mmyself up as an admin. I've made liek three groups before so XD

Liek :3
Pantrane Topic Starter

Sure you can both be admins if you want and its possible. I'll delete my group. I'll let others vote for the city names as a tie breaker. French names with significance could be cool.

Pantrane wrote:
Sure you can both be admins if you want and its possible. I'll delete my group. I'll let others vote for the city names as a tie breaker. French names with significance could be cool.

I wasnt really signing up for Admin but okay XD French words are pretty basic.. well for me. Some of them need 2 words to really mean something.
I knew a little French at one point. But that was quite a while ago.
TheHero1208

I'm not quite sure since I don't understand ANY French, except basic greetings and such. However I do know some Japanese words. Maybe some Kanjis as well. But that's about as exotic as I get XD

Lol, i wished i knew some japanese words :P
Pantrane Topic Starter

lol. Let's not overthink this. I'm saying based on her suggestions. Not that it's French, but that it has meaning behind it. I personally like the earlier two suggestions because they sound more alien and don't have ties to Earth or our world. Anyone who might join the group and speaks French is going to understand right away and lose the feeling of a new world.

Pantrane wrote:
lol. Let's not overthink this. I'm saying based on her suggestions. Not that it's French, but that it has meaning behind it. I personally like the earlier two suggestions because they sound more alien and don't have ties to Earth or our world. Anyone who might join the group and speaks French is going to understand right away and lose the feeling of a new world.

Yep. Or just totally dont understand XD
TheHero1208

Yeah, I know what you meant. Like when I was making up kewl attack names, I translated words from English to Japanese, with the meaning behind them still intact. Such as Aura Bomb, which I translated to Orabakudan. :D It sounds so much better in my opinion.

TheHero1208 wrote:
Yeah, I know what you meant. Like when I was making up kewl attack names, I translated words from English to Japanese, with the meaning behind them still intact. Such as Aura Bomb, which I translated to Orabakudan. :D It sounds so much better in my opinion.

So i'm not the only one! XD
Pantrane Topic Starter

The names are up for a vote. People can pick which ones they like.
I like the names you and Blu-Dino suggested
Pantrane Topic Starter

Yeah, but that's the choice. lol. Are we going with some of the original suggested names, the shortened versions I came up with or some of Blu Dinos?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Project

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus