Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Project

TheHero1208

Yeah, everyone has a different concept and imagination when it comes to creating characters. For example, I enjoy the thrill of the fight, and it shows through my characters since they are made for general combat (well the ones I have on here) Other people might make characters simply to have a character, or maybe they like focusing on just a slice of life RP where their characters are completely normal.
Persona!! XD
Gabrielle Nelson (played by Blu_Dino)

RPing is one of my only ways to let go my creativity o3o
Oh If anybody needs a space ship design, lemme know. I recently started making decent ships in Spore and I'm more than willing to help design some X3
TheHero1208

Well, I just spent the last half hour trying to come up with cool sounding attacks for my two characters Stryder and Kyle. I think they sound pretty cool.

Spore huh? I never got a chance to play that game, but I have seen people play it. It looks interesting.

Isn't Spore the game where you can make weird aliens? XD
TheHero1208

YUS! The game where you can make weird alien species that have to mate to evolve. Which, again, I never got the chance to play. *cries in the corner*

TheHero1208 wrote:
YUS! The game where you can make weird alien species that have to mate to evolve. Which, again, I never got the chance to play it. *cries in the corner*

Me neither. *Joins corner and cries too*
Yeah, but like I said, if any of ya'll want a ship designed lemme know and give me some specifics on it(Ex. If you want it to look similar to another ship or something like that)

Sketch444 wrote:
Yeah, but like I said, if any of ya'll want a ship designed lemme know and give me some specifics on it(Ex. If you want it to look similar to another ship or something like that)

A deathstar. Two Deathstars. More deathstars! :D
Gabrielle Nelson wrote:
TheHero1208 wrote:
YUS! The game where you can make weird alien species that have to mate to evolve. Which, again, I never got the chance to play it. *cries in the corner*

No my sweet children do not cry XD

SweetFang wrote:
Gabrielle Nelson wrote:
TheHero1208 wrote:

No my sweet children do not cry XD

Cri cri cri

liek if u cri evritiem
*Givs liek*

Sketch444 wrote:
*Givs liek*

tanks u, nw i cri cri
NO CRYING, IN THE NAME OF THE IMMORTAL GOD EMPEROR, ONLY COWARDS CRY!
TheHero1208

GIMME SHIP THAT HAS 9001 LAZARS, 700000000 *scouter explodes* ROCKIT BEWSTARS AND 1 WHEEL. KALL IT DER ENTPRIZE 420 BLAZEIT M80!
Pantrane Topic Starter

Spore is an awesome game! I had this one sergeant in the Army who played. Of course I followed suit. Its worth thinking about. I'll see if it fits to have one.

Well we have enough to start. I'm going to name the world. Then let's see, lets hear some names for the cities. And decide how they are connected. Airships for the public/limited people have ships?

Let's say I may start the topic in the next two hours!

Trition - How does that sound for a planet name? Sounds like Trit-e-ohn.

XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
NO CRYING, IN THE NAME OF THE IMMORTAL GOD EMPEROR, ONLY COWARDS CRY!

YUH! I'M TOUGH! AINT NO CRY HERE! SO TOUGH!

Okay, enough with my derpiness now.

Pantrane wrote:
Spore is an awesome game! I had this one sergeant in the Army who played. Of course I followed suit. Its worth thinking about. I'll see if it fits to have one.

Well we have enough to start. I'm going to name the world. Then let's see, lets hear some names for the cities. And decide how they are connected. Airships for the public/limited people have ships?

Let's say I may start the topic in the next two hours!

Trition - How does that sound for a planet name? Sounds like Trit-e-ohn.

Trition sounds epic.
TheHero1208

Trition sounds cool. Now here are some ideas of my ideas for names:

Ekliesland
Cisey
Drietson
Ikogreledo
Grefaemond
Agoit
Clita
Bago
Cheukhard
Brameah

Just some random words... they at least sound futuristic right?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Project

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus