Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Good evening/afternoon/morning my fellows!
I am Kale, and I am very excited to get to know you all, and create wonderful memories with you all! I have characters at the moment, and I'm making/adding more all the time! Here are my two mains at the moment:
I am very excited to meet you all, so check out my babes and let me know if you're interested in creating some rps! I'm also looking for some chats to join, so let me know!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Looks like you've got a great start on creating your first set of characters. What sort of RP are you interested in getting into? :)
:3 welcome to the RPR
Hello and welcome! Make yourself at home here.
kale_bundle_small.png

Welcome to RPR, where I can assure you many pleasant (or not if you like the darker elements) RPs will hopefully take place, and many valuable friends will be had!

I do not apologize for the image /DIES
SarietheFae

59795223.jpg

welcome!
Welcome my friend! I am glad you are getting into the spirit of things here! If you need anything or have a question don't be shy to ask, we are all nice here and we won't bite...much haha! :)
Well come and Marie will only take a nibble off you fingers ;-) welcome to rpr and pm me if you ever need an rp
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! :D I hope you're finding your way around the site okay. :)

You mentioned you're looking for chats - why not come check us out in the Official OOC Chat? Click the "Launch Chat" button on the topic for the live chat window, and you can check out the Community page if anyone is currently in there for some friendly banter. :) (And if nobody is there, you can always hop in anyway and draw more people in!)
Welcome to RPR! Glad to see you are already making characters, just be careful... it can become an addiction lol.
OHai there! :D.

Welcome to RPR - I hope you're having an awesome time and I'm excited to see more characters of yours!

If you ever wanna chat, gossip or anything, feel free to message me!
Dark-Souls_2011_07-11-11_001.jpg

Praise the Sun and welcome to its domain, RPR. It will be a new welcome home for you. I don't know may help you grow. Feel free to message me if you want to RP or Praise the Sun.
Victoriantruth

Good day and welcome to this glorious site!! :D I'm sure you'll have lots of adventures here! Enjoy your stay and dont hesitate to message me if you wanna talk or rp. Xx Vicky!
Hopefully you are settling in well and finding all sorts of great RP to jump into! It's already been stated but...character making really does turn into a very fun addiction around these parts :D Welcome to RPR!!
Welcome! I'll try not to feed you to the tortoise. ;)

(I'm sorry, you prolly get a lot of terrible jokes like that, huh? ^^; )
Welcome Kale! join in the crazy!
Hello!
Welcome to RPR! Im sure you've noticed but there's no shortage of amazing people around ready to help answer your every question!
But if you need any help with coding profiles, or just want to chat don't hesitate to drop me a PM, and I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!
-Courtney
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus