Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Why hallo

Hello there! ^0^

My name is Scarlett, but feel free to either call me Stark Contrast or Stark if you please. :) I'm from Canada and I've been RPing for awhile now; making my way from RP website to RP website and I happened to find this one as well. I'm excited to join the community and start RPing!

Happy day to you all. ^^
Oh hai Stark.</theroom>

Welcome to RPR, make yourself at home here.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the RPR! What do you look for in a RP website? :)
Hello Scarlett is a pretty name welcome to rpr and pm me if you EVER need an rp I'm always open to anything and would be honored if you want one
:3 welcome to the RPR
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Your character Lhaindes is gorgeous! :D Do you have any plans for her on RPR yet? Or do you mainly RP elsewhere? (Some people only use RPR to store their profiles, which is fine!)
Hi, welcome to RPR! :D I hope you'll end up sticking around with us.
Welcome to RPR, Northern Neighbor! (I'm from MN, apparently we are 'almost Canada' lol) I hope you find our community to your liking!
Hello there, Scarlett! I am another Skarlet, from England! :D. Welcome to RPR! Hope you have a great time here :3.

If you ever want to chat about anything, feel free to message me!
200_s.gif

ENTER THE HALLS OF RPR MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Welcome to the site, feel free to message me if you want to RP or need help Scarlett.
Stark_Contrast Topic Starter

Wow! I am overwhelmed by the amount of welcomes in just two days! Thank you guys so much! Now to answer some questions/comments:

@Kim: Hi Kim! :) I mainly look for just a fun and exciting place to RP, but I also look for kind and welcoming members that don't leave others out of RPs and whatnot... but I see the members here already seem pretty inviting! That's awesome!

@linktheriolu: Thank you for the compliment. ^-^ And I will be sure to contact you if I am in need of an RP!

@Sanne: Thank you! And I actually started a new RP topic under the fantasy forum called "The Right to Rule: Reborn". I already have one reply and I'm just currently waiting for others to reply first before I go on again. Feel free to come join if you want to!

@Highjinx: Ah, hello neighbour! :) Haha... "Almost Canada". xD I'm expecting you experience some cold weather, too. It's always cold down here! (or up here... if you look at the map...)

@Skarlet: Hello Skarlet from England! Lovely way of spelling your name. ^0^

@XXXKILLZONEUS: Thank you! I'll be sure to message you when I must~

Thanks so much again for the warm welcomes! ^^ I'm really looking forward to RPing and chatting with y'all!
Kim Site Admin

We definitely try for a welcoming environment here! SO glad you are experiencing it firsthand. :D
Welcome! I hope you are settling in well here on RPR :) I came from a previous RP site too but since finding this place I have found home! Hopefully you'll have just as awesome an experience here.
Hullo! *pokes the blue lady* Welcome to RPR. ^^
Hey! Send me an inbox if you ever want to maybe start something!
Hello!
Welcome to RPR! Im sure you've noticed but there's no shortage of amazing people around ready to help answer your every question!
But if you need any help with coding profiles, or just want to chat don't hesitate to drop me a PM, and I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!
-Courtney
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're getting a lot of replies to your new RP! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Why hallo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus