Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » It me.

Hey, I know no one will probably read this, but I've decided to join this site! I hope to meet wonderful people and role players here, and I'm excited to give this a shot! I'm an aspiring artist and poet as well as a roleplayer, and I will continue to introduce characters as needed, because believe me - I have a lot of characters.
CrimsonKnight212

Hey, welcome to the site!! You'll be pleasantly surprised - everyone's really friendly here :D We're happy to have you! Never hesitate to PM for an RP!
:) Welcome to the site, Sinister.
This places communtiy is spectacular, glad to have you be part of it. Feel free to Pm if you want to chat or RP.
Yuka

Welcome to RPR!
Welcomen to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! You say you like to draw...do you have a DA? I love looking at artwork! Hope you're having a blast here! <3
SinisterSeven Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! You say you like to draw...do you have a DA? I love looking at artwork! Hope you're having a blast here! <3

I do have a DA, but I'm not a too terribly skilled artist to be honest. I've only been drawing for around the three years, but my DA username is xWitheredRosex if you ever want to check out anything I've drawn!
Heyo! Welcome to RPR, make yourself at home here.
WELCOME TO RPR, SINISTERSEVEN! I hope you have a wonderful time here, and don't hesitate to shoot anyone a message if you are interested in rping with them, myself included.
Welcome to the site.
Psh, you think no one would read this? RPR is a wonderfully warm and friendly community. ^_^ So welcome!
Sanne Moderator

SinisterSeven wrote:
I do have a DA, but I'm not a too terribly skilled artist to be honest. I've only been drawing for around the three years, but my DA username is xWitheredRosex if you ever want to check out anything I've drawn!

Welcome to RPR! I just checked out your DA and your art is adorable! Don't sell yourself short!
Welcome to the site. Hope all seven of you enjoy. =)
Hey! A lot of us read this forum! Welcome!
Victoriantruth

Hellooooo there! Welcome to the site. Are you finding everything? Any questions? Feel free to ask and/ or pm me if you wanna talk or rp sometimes. I'm sure you already received alot of request but just in case.. You can always message me. :D

Enjoy your stay and hopefully until soon!

Kisses
Vicky!
Kim Site Admin

I'm almost afraid to add my welcome for fear of adding to overwhelm! ;) As you can see, the site is very friendly and warm and interested in meeting new people. I think you will do just fine here! If you like drawing, you might enjoy the Art & Creativity forum for inspiration, to get tips on improving, or to practice challenging yourself by drawing other people's characters. :)
Ello so sorry for the late welcome, but if you need an rp I'm open
Welcome my friend! Everyone here is nice and I know you will do just fine here! :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're settling in well and finding everything to your liking :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » It me.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus