Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"...Maybe we should follow the cage," Turbine said. "They will probably be where the cage is going."
Max was confused but then soon noticed the moving cage "Yeah, maybe this'll lead us to it..."

Turbine and Max went down the hall with the cage. Turbine tread lightly to make sure he wouldn't be detected. But suddenly they got to an area that got wider. Turbine looked out and noticed there was a big and bustling community. There were more manticorats like Turbine, but there were also a lot of prison cells too.

"This looks to be it," Turbine said. "How do we go about doing this?"
Max looked about him in surprise "Whoa...There's so many of your species around here..." upon hearing Turbine ask, he rubs his muzzle "Well...We still need to find those that may have ended up here before we get ourselves out of here."

Turbine saw Manticorats near the cage and saw them going ballistic. This told Turbine that things would end poorly if they stayed. "They know we've escaped," Turbine said. "Maybe we should find people to help us before we go."
Max rubbed his muzzle "Damn...But how are we gonna find help in a place like this?" he whispered in order to avoid them hearing the two.

"We could always try to find a way back to the surface," Turbine pointed out.
Max sighed "I think that maybe our only choice...Let's get ourselves out of here in any case."

But eventually, they came to a fork in the underground area. Three holes leading to three different areas. "Ummm, which way should we go?" Turbine said. "That way leads straight up to the surface. ...But that's not the way we came in."
Max rubbed his head "Hmm...I think we should just go for the surface at least and see where it leads us." he said as he took the path to the surface but was on guard.

"Maybe up here we will have a better chance of getting away," Turbine said. "But... where are we?"

Turbine looked around, but all he saw was open area. There was a path, one that lead back to Turbine's village, and possibly one that lead to another village, but it was hard to tell with all the hills. "Which way should we go now?"
Max looked closely and looked at the two "Gah...I can hardly tell which one...Its far too dark..." he grumbled as he tried to look closely he could.

"If I knew anyone who could help in my home town, I'd go there," Turbine said. "Do... do you want to take a chance and go the other way?"
Max nods "Yeah....Might be a choice we should take and see if we can't help out whomever is above as well."

"Above? ...You mean the sky?" Turbine asked.
Max shook his head "No, I mean the people above."

"Above WHERE!?" Turbine asked.
Max pointed above on the side which didn't lead to Turbine's village and there was a small glimpse of light coming from atop "I guess maybe I wasn't making myself clear. Apologies."

"Oh, okay. Let's go," Turbine said.

OOC: Do you want a bandit enchounter, or do you have an idea?
OOC: We could. But also could have some monster lurk at the end of the path.

Max nods and walked on. Completely on guard in case there maybe any monsters or encounters they may discover.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus