Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

OOC: Ooh, good idea. You want to make the monster?

"Say, have you heard of any bandit attacks lately?" Turbine asked. "I can handle myself, but I'm wondering if those magic powers of yours will come in handy if they do come after us."
OOC: Fair enough. You make the bandits and I'll make the monster.

Max nods "Yeah...If we're careful we won't run into many problems. Also, don't depend too much on my magic. I'm not exactly one that can charge my magic since I need potions but I do pack a punch at times."

"Speak of the devil, I see a few now."

Turbine saw a group of weasels riding lizards coming up the path. They had swords out and were charging toward them full speed.

"Ready, set, GO!" Turbine cried as he quickly flicked his tail at one of the bandits mouths. Pierced it right in the head and launched the bandit right off. If the bandits were looking for a fight, they were messing with the wrong guys.
Max watched the speeding weasels and quickly pulled out The Wicked Gunlance and attempted to aim at the weasels riding them and knock them off and hopefully give them a disadvantage due to wounds. Although should the weasels get too close, he held the handle of The Wicked Sword tightly.

Eventually, the weasel bandits started to run away. They seemed to not like their odds. "Hey, where do you guys think you're going!" Turbine asked. He could tell they were carrying loot they stole, so he didn't want to just leave them, but he was unsure of the situation. "I can fly over there and stop them if you want.
Max watched them run off and chuckled "Cowards...I'd be careful with going up ahead. We might not know what we're walking into and all...." he said as he looked in the distance "We could get that loot back though..."

"Got it," Turbine said before using his flying mechanism to catch up to the bandits. He managed to grab the loot from them, but they still fought him. Even in his suit, Turbine had a hard time fending all of them off.
Max catched up with Turbine and kept his distance and aimed carefully at the weasels to get them off of Turbine so he could get the loot back with ease. He soon realized his energy bullet ran out and so he removed it and put it away and pulled out a bullet with a blue color as the tip and inserted it to the side of the Wicked Gunlance and aimed carefully again as it glowed again and fired away.

Eventually, the weasel thieves were beaten, and Turbine and Max had gotten the loot back.

"...I can't help but shake the feeling that maybe we weren't their main concern," Turbine mentioned.
Max shrugged "What matters is we got the loot and have to return it. Better to expect the unexpected should we come across our main concern. The sooner we find a way back up, the better." he said as he walked on being as more careful as ever.
Max shrugged "What matters is we got the loot and have to return it. Better to expect the unexpected should we come across our main concern. The sooner we find a way back up, the better." he said as he walke on being as more careful as ever.

"I... I got a bad feeling though," Turbine said. "What if they were running from something?"
Max rubbed his muzzle "If that's the case...Then this loot....Could it have been someone huge?"

"Someone... or something," Turbine mentioned.
Max thought for a moment "....Think we should take a look at what's inside this bag?"

"...I don't know," Turbine said. "I... I suppose a peak wouldn't hurt."
Max nods and took a breath and slowly took a peek inside of the bag.

"Well, what is it?" Turbine asked.

OOC: Are you going to bring in the monster soon? Cause it feels like you're stalling too much.
OOC: Sorry...I just don't often play as a monster a whole lot.

Max opened the bag and looked surprised as he looked inside "This is...Its not treasure..." instead, inside looked to be remains. In fact, what was once someone who was still alive. It looked to be meat and it still appeared fresh. To his shock as well, they could hear a small echoing growl. The kind that sounded somewhat inhuman.

"...Don't tell me... they were a bunch of robin hoods just trying to feed starving people... Woops," Turbine responded, taking a wild guess at the situation.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus