Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"So, how long does the potion take to fully heal you?" Turbine asked.
Max sat up slightly "Should take a few minutes...I'm starting to feel better."

"Do you want to take that walk now?" Turbine asked.
Max sat up and rubbed his head "Yeah, sure...I just hope that I don't get all too drowsy from the potion's after effects but I think I'll be fine."

"If you need help, I'll carry you," Turbine said.

They stepped outside to see a nicely kept village with a few others roaming the streets. There was a farm to the left and some shops to the right, plus dead center you could see a church. Quite a quaint little town, but it was homey enough.
Max used Turbine's assistance and walked with him as they walked slowly and gradually. Max looked around him "Hmm...What is this place...?"

"This is Midvale," Turbine said. "It's not one of those big cities, but it's nice and homey. I haven't shown my tail to anyone here though. People rarely trust me when I show them."
Max hmms "....Must have really lost my direction then after I passed out. And that's sad to hear. You know you can trust me though."

"I know, I know," Turbine responded. "Say, how about something to eat? There's a pub down the way if you are interested."
Max smiled a little "Sure...I do feel quite a bit hungry now that you mention it. I'm sure they'll have something good."

But when they got to the pub, they noticed that only the tenders were there. There wasn't a single customer in sight. "Huh, that's odd, this place is usually swarming with people," Turbine mentioned. "Oh well, I guess that means it will be easier for us to order."
As they entered, Max hmms "Something tells me something is amiss....I'll likely have to ask..." he said as they got themselves a seat and Max told Turbine his order and patiently waited for him.

"Say, there's usually a lot of people here, where did they go?" Turbine asked.

"I wish I could tell you, but I really don't know," the owner said.
Max rubbed his head "...Can you tell us the last time you saw them and what happened?" Max asked curiously.

"It was only yesterday, everything ran smoothly, but today... I don't know," the owner said.

While he was talking, Turbine looked around the room. Eventually he saw something that caught his eye. There was a rat poking it's head out of the door, but it quickly went away once it noticed Turbine saw him.
Max rubbed his muzzle "Hmm....Right, I see..." he looked over at Turbine and noticed his attention was on something else "...Something on your mind, Turbine?" he looked over in the direction Turbine was looking at and hmms.

"I think I saw a sneaky little rat in the distance," Turbine said. "But... not just any ol' rat. I think that was a hybrid like me." Turbine eventually ran outside and found a large hole near the tavern. There was money trailing down.

OOC: I don't want to feel like I'm doing too much of the RP, so if you have any ideas let me know.
OOC: I understand. I often find it a bit hard to kinda make my own scenario at times.

"You think so...?" he followed with him outside and blinked "I think we might have found the cause of the missing customers...Or maybe he stole someone's money...We should get to him quickly before he gets away!" he said as he began to run after him.

Turbine was a bit worried but he too decided to run through the hole after the other rat. ...But the next thing he knew, he and Max were inside a cage. No one else was inside the cage, which made Turbine blurt out "Aww, I knew it, it's a trap!"
Max looked around him in shock "What the...?! But...How?!" he looked around him "Damn it...We need to get out of here before something bad happens...Maybe this is the reason so many of those customers were missing!" he growled as he banged the cage.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus