Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Elemental Force Characters (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"So, the fat one's even fatter adopted son found his way into the wrong alley. I never liked your mother that much. No one did."

"Huh? Who's there?" Henry asked. "And my mother isn't a wrestler anymore. She's greatly slimmed down now, and this is just a... What!?"

Suddenly, a figure appeared out of the shadows. It was a purple lizard with orange spines and a hand-like tongue. He was also wearing dark clothing.

"What... Lizard Lips? What are you... I thought you were... one of the Force members!"

"I WAS, until they made that whiny brat scientist into the head of the Poison House again," Lizard Lips mentioned. "Well HE got what he deserved, and you are associated with those idiots, so you are my enemy. And you, the fox accompanying you and his friend, you must be after... the Bat. What's his name again? ...Anyway, none of you will leave alive."
Max held the hilt of the Wicked Sword in caution as he listened to the stranger and soon unsheathed the Wicked Sword as he realized the lizard was going to try and take down the party. "Sorry, but we have much more that needs to be done in a alive state and if you're going to try and kill us, then so be it."

Kyle on the other hand growled as he heard Guillaume being mentioned "What do you know about Guillaume and are you working for him?!" he said as his hand began to light up with fire.

"What do you mean? Did you kill Xavier Lackey, AKA "Cloud Breather?" Henry asked.

"Not me, but SOMEONE did," Lizard Lips said. "And yes, I DO work for Guillaume. And if you think for a minute we plan to lose against you..."

"Uh oh... we?" Henry asked.

"That's right blubber-belly, WE," Lizard Lips said.

"...Can we please stop with all the stereotypes please?" Henry asked. "I prefer to keep things tasteful."

"Whatever, WE are here to destroy you," Lizard Lips said.

Suddenly, a bunch of rats in lab coats surrounded the group. They each had fumigators in their hands.

"Uhh, are those poison guns?" Henry said.

Suddenly, Henry ducked his head down into his costume. At first it seemed like he was wimping out, especially since he had no power against these guys like Max and Kyle did, but eventually he whispered to Kyle "don't worry, I'm just planning something. I'm not hiding. But... do you think you could do anything about these guys?"
Max prepared himself and unsheathed the Wicked Sword in preparation "Well, if you plan to kill us...We're not going down at all without a fight! You'll have to try and make us go down." he said but he turned around and saw Henry in a position like he was fearing for his life. Max was going to question it, but ignored it.

Kyle, on the other hand was wondering what he was doing "Henry, don't tell me yo--" upon listening to what he said, he hmms quietly and nods before mumbling to him "Just don't take too long. We don't want to be killed before you initiate your plan." he looked over at Lizard Lips "I don't care how much you've done for Guillaume but you're going down for working for that bastard!" he yelled as he lit up a flame in his hand and stood prepared.

"Poor little creatures. Have you not noticed that we all have fumigator guns?" Lizard Lips asked. "You make one wrong move, you're "gonzo!" Of course, you're going to die anyway, so you might as well fight for your lives.

"Lizard lips, please don't hurt us," Henry said. "I may be fat, but at least my ugliness..." Meanwhile, Henry was pulling the tail from his costume inside out. When he had finished doing so, he immediately jumped out of the suit with the inverted tail in hand and swung his suit forward. Since the badguys weren't expecting such an unorthodox attack, the ones in front were knocked over. "...Can just come off!" Henry then jumped over his suit to protect himself from behind. He was then pulling the tail out of his costume to make it easier to use as a weapon. He also hoped Max and Kyle would be able to pick off the rest of the fumigators while they were distracted with Henry. But unfortunately for them, there was back up. Some lab mice with giant needles appeared behind the fumigators in the back as some extra insurance.
At first Max thought he was indeed cowering from his foes and was shocked at this until he eventually realized that it was a distraction and the moment he saw the suit fly off, he quickly pulled out the Wicked Gunlance and fired at the fumigators and focused on their hands or gun specifically

While Kyle himself expected the right moment to strike, while Henry had talked, he channeled his rage and heated up and the moment he saw the suit fly off as well, his fists ignited in flames and he fired rapid fireballs at the other fumigators like his hands were machine guns. Once, he saw the lab mice, he growled as he noticed they were not from his hometown and looked fairly cruel "You heartless scum are all going to drop dead with Guillaume!"

Henry swung his suit at the renegade lizard, hoping to crush him with it's weight. Lizard Lips shot his tongue out to the ground. His tongue had a third hand on it, which he used to launch himself upward over Henry's attack. Lizard Lips then spit in Henry's face with what looked like some type of acid. This caused Henry to charge toward the nearest puddle of water he could find to try and wash the acid off.

"So, you have a few tricks up your belly," Lizard Lips responded.

"I told you, I don't want to drive that theme off the cliff YAGH!" Henry yelled.

"Well, you are not tricky enough!" Lizard Lips responded.
Max saw Henry blinded with the spit and growled at Lizard Lips and aimed at him point blank but tried to be careful that the reflexs of Lizard Lip's wouldn't be fast enough to spit and blind Max too.

While this was happening, Kyle tried to stay out of mind as he focused more carefully on hatred and anger to let the fire inside him grow stronger and soon enough, he began emanating a light fire outside of him. "They'll all pay..." he said with a clenched fist that shook violently.

Max managed to shoot L.L. right in the tongue, causing him to fall to the ground. Afterward, he angrily got and got into a battle pose. He lashed his tongue around in a hook to try and get max from the right side, but tried to spit acid at him from the left side of his mouth to cover two possibilities.
As Max saw the quick movement of L.L, he watched as he saw him try to get him in two ways. Waiting carefully, he dodged to the left in an attempt to avoid the spit the moment he got ready to spit out the acid.

Kyle continued to charge and now the hatred was forming his whole body into a blazing fire that was getting more and more deadly.

"What!? Oh, you are a sneaky one!" L.L. said. Next, he vaulted into the air with his tongue, then he tried to spit acid in several different directions. He wasn't just aiming at Max, but Kyle as well.
Max watched him leap into the air and saw the different directions of acid that was being spat. Max braced himself as he had no room to dodge one since if he did, he'd only end up hit by another one that was next to the incoming acid.

Fortunately, Kyle intervened and dodged his way along and using his charged fire, he build up a wall of fire in front of Max and as the spit fell down upon the flames, the flames absorbed the acid and turned into light green flames. Aiming carefully, Kyle got ready to backfire the flamed acid at L.L

"GAH!" L.L. shouted as he leaped out of the way of Kyle's attack. Still, he was getting scared. "You are stronger than I expected. I might need to think of a better plan for you guys. ...Grrr, this isn't over." That was when L.L. decided to hit the road.

OOC: Say, do you have any characters that could potentially visit Turbine and Rachael?
Kyle aimed to shoot one last fireball to possibly put down L.L but Max turned and shook his head "Let the coward be. We've done what we could. We should tend to Henry." they turn over to Henry and rush to him "Henry, are you okay...?" Max asked with concern as he inspected him.

Kyle growled and mumbled at L.L and just calmed down for a moment but watched Henry and hoped he was okay.

"Ack! Did he get any on my armor?" Henry asked as he was looking at his battle suit. "...No, it doesn't look like it." But as he turned his head, it appeared some of his skin on the side of his face melted a bit. "How bad does my face look? Lizard Lips' acid is very strong, and had I not washed it off, I think it might have melted my skin to the bone. ...Ouch, you guys got off easy, you do NOT want to be in as much pain as I'm in right now."
Max shook his head "Your armor is fine. You seem o....kay..." Max looked at the wound on his face and was shocked "Damn...You're lucky you got enough of that off...A bit of your face is messed up. Are you gonna be alright, Henry?" he asked

Kyle then responded and looked at the melted face and thought for a moment "Hm...I could fix that face of yours by burning it back in place. It'd hurt like hell, but it'd fix your face in no time if you are willing to go through with it at all. No pressure though."

"Uhh, he he, no, that's fine. Thank you though," Henry said, squeamish towards Kyle's idea.

OOC: Insist. Henry's going to fight like hell, but do it anyway.
Kyle further examined Henry and gave him an unsure look "...You seriously sure? It doesn't look like its gonna heal unless I burn it back to place. We can find a way to make it a quick and painless fix but it'll still sting. I know you're gonna disagree, but...I don't think I have a choice."

"No, really, it's not that bad. It's just..." Nope. Kyle would have none of it. Kyle forced the burn on him, which upset Henry, but it did repair his face a bit. "ARGH! I said no! Why did you have to go and do that?"
Max scratches his head "I won't lie Henry....But Kyle's choice was a wise one considering that your face looks a lot more better now. I think that should do for now..."

Kyle smiled a little "Sorry I had to force it on to you but I couldn't stand seeing you look like you were falling apart..."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus