Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Elemental Force Characters (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"Yes... right," Henry said before trying to fit himself back into his battle armor. "So... what should we do now? I'm... kind of missing my sister right now."
Max rubbed his muzzle and thought for a moment "I think we've found some evidence that we're looking for. Least we can do right now is head back and check on Turbine and your sister. Maybe we can fill them in on being attacked."

Kyle nods "I suppose we should stick to the safe side...Let's head back in that case." and so, they began returning back.
Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

Meanwhile, Turbine and Rachael were being visited by a rather shifty creature. He was lurking right under their noses, and they didn't even know it.

"How long do these wounds usually take to heal?" Rachael asked.
"I think I should be good in a few," Turbine said.
"...I'm still kind of worried about the others," Rachael said.
"They're a tough bunch, I'm sure they can take whatever comes at them," Turbine said.
"But what about me?" Rachael asked. "I'm one tapir, and you're out of action."
"I've seen what you're capable of Rachael," Turbine said. "You're pretty... huh? what's that?"

Rachael spotted a round, beeping orb on the floor, while Turbine spotted a Scorpion tail outside the door. This was trouble.

"Umber!" Turbine shouted.
"A bomb!" Rachael shouted.
"Gah! Green button! Press it! Quick!" Turbine shouted.
"But Turbine..." Rachael tested.
"HURRY!!!" Turbine stressed.

Rachael rushed over to the bomb and found a green button on the side. She pressed it, and the beeping stopped.

"...I think it's over," Rachael said.
"That's a special Manticorat bomb with a cancellation button," Turbine said. "I have a nasty feeling Umber has something else planned."
"Should we... should we leave or..." Rachael stuttered.
"I don't know what," Turbine said. "Staying here could be a trap, but then again so could leaving."

It was no doubt Umber that planted the bomb. He was the only one of Turbine's enemies left. He now had them set in fear. It was their move, but they were too scared to do anything.
Max had an uneasy feeling as they walked back "Guys...I can't shake the feeling something is about to go down..." he said as they walked on.

Kyle somewhat had that feeling too but wasn't too concerned about this feeling as they walked "Well, whatever happens...We just need to be ready for whatever the hell shows up next. I'm not afraid of some surprise trap."

"I am just worried about my sister," Henry said as he was wheeling his suit in his cart back to their house.

Eventually, they made it back to Turbine's house. No damage seemed to have been done, but Turbine and Rachael were rattled. Henry noticed the bomb right away. "Hey guys, what happened?" Henry said.

"Guys... I think we should leave," Rachael said.
"It's Umber! He tried to bomb us," Turbine replied.
Max facepalmed "I knew it...We should get a move on but...Turbine...Are you in a stable condition to move? Also is that mech of yours fixed at all?" he asked

Kyle looked down at the bomb and sighed "Damn it...Why does that damn fool have to throw traps on us when we're away."

"I think I can move, but my mech is still broken," Turbine said.
"At least it was the kind of trap that can be turned off," Rachael said.
"They have that switch to avoid accidents," Turbine stated.
"Alright, let's go... but to where?" Henry asked.
Max scratched his head "Well, as long as too much progress hasn't been made on repairing the mech, we shouldn't have to worry too much about lost progress anyways. But regardless, we need to pick up the pace before we get ambushed again. I don't quite have a clue where we're going...Anyone else have any idea?"

OOC: Oh crap, I forgot about this RP!

"Well, my thoughts were that we were going to search for that bat fellow," Henry stated.
"Finding a safe shelter might be best," Rachael said.
"Are you nuts!? We have to go after Umber, or he could try to bomb us again!" Turbine shouted.
OOC: Yeah, that's my fault. I've just lacked a lot of motivation between multitasking on different sites.

Kyle nods "And we ARE going to find him, I assure you!" Kyle clearly had his mind more focused on taking him down than the safety of everyone else at the moment

Max on the other hand was thinking this through and hmms "We do need to find a safe place...But we need to be sure we aren't being watched otherwise we'll be bombed again. What we should do is travel as far as we can until they give up their follow and then find shelter. That's my idea unless anyone has a better plan."

Kyle was about to object but then thought and sighed "Max is right...As much as I hate to agree."

"It does sound like a smart idea," Rachael said.
"Yeah, let's do that," Henry said.
"Fine," Turbine replied. "But if I find Umber, he's getting it."
Max nods and looked at Turbine "Do you think you'll be able to keep up considering the condition you're in? You still look a bit rough on some edges. Even if you try to fight Umber, he might have the upper hand considering he may be a bit more healthy. But do what you need to do as long as it doesn't get you killed."

"I'm okay," Turbine said. "I just need to get my spare suit, then I'll be... oh right, I don't have one. Well I can still move and use my tail as a weapon, so I'm not completely incapable."
Max hmms "If you're sure...Then you're fine. But if you find walking too hard, don't hesitate to ask for me to help you. After all, its my fault your mech was destroyed. Its the least I can do."

Kyle nodded "It would be only fair for that to be the case."

"Well... I do know a place that might be unorthodox," Rachael said. "I think I still know where it is. But... I don't want to say what yet till we're away from here. I fear Umber's still watching."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » 1X1 between MugoUrth and MaxtheWicked

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus